Chapter 12: Wild Cat, Taken Advantage?
530 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Taken Advantage?

[Day 25]

"Y-you, you... who are you? How did you enter the house?"

"What do you mean? I am... nyau?!" He just realized he was naked in a bathtub. What the heck this situation?!

He felt a bit awkward now.

Couldn't contain her embarrassment she said in low voice, "Pu-put something to yourself!"

"Nyaa? Ah, alright!" He comes out from the bathtub and trying to grab something, but there is no towel inside.

Only he remembered that he didn't have anything, panicked he looked at a pile long white cloth. He tries to take it without further ado.

But in the face of Yosy Oneesan, his motion was like he is trying to assault her.

With a face like tomatoes, burned red, she raised her voice and cried out again before leaving.

"Kyaaah! Don't come near to me... Little Perverted!"

Even though Wild Cat now was just in the body of youth, it was still stimulating for a lady like her.

"Hnya? This body... its body of a youngster? Ho-hownya?"

He dashed to the mirror near a sink.

"Hnyaa?!"

He could look at shock filled face of him.

"This, this... Ugh! My memories hurting me, nyau!"

A series of memories of his past life began to assimilate with his current life. It intertwines that make him felt headaches.

He gradually understands that he was unconsciously transformed in Humanoid Form, leaving cat ears and tails.

Wild Cat might be still in a state of confusion so he didn't bother with how he converses with Yosy Oneesan. If he was aware of his condition, he would already hit himself to the wall for letting his pure body thoroughly seen by her.

"She, she had seen my, my little bro here... hiks, hiks... Nyaa~ I couldn't marry anyone like this... hiks..."

"Hinya! Speaking about it... Yosy Oneesan might be thinking I am cute 'ny-right? Hm, it's not bad over here..." said him while looking at his little bro.

Hmnya?

He grabbed Holy Unshaped Cloth before thought about something, and said, "How could I use this? Is it use like bandaging mummy 'mnya? Hnyaha... I would be a laughingstock then..."

Nyhehe... Let's do it like that...

Okay, let alone this shameless and mischievous little boy there.

Yosy Oneesan is still in her panic mode when she was looking for a bat that she used for hitting a stalker before.

For safety, she didn't wake her sisters and closed the only way to the second floor with chairs. Well, if the other party was skilled in sneaked inside a locked house, something like that was just a joke for him.

She slowly comes to the washroom.

"Is he run away?"

A flash of picturesque of white-haired youth with a naked body comes up to her mind.

*blush*

Her face becomes red like tomatoes. If her employee seen her in this state, they might be celebrating it. A rare embarrassed scene of their big boss was something worth to appreciate.

But when she comes near, what awaits her was a mummy-like kid that trying to loosen his bandage in near eyes.

"Mn, mn.. mn..." beckoning at her.

Wild Cat trying to talk but, his relic cloth was bandaged his mouth to tight. While half his eyes still blocked off by the cloth.

What situation is this again?

Questions filled her mind. Her heart isn't flustered again as the little pervert body was wrapped in cloth like a mummy, but she couldn't comprehend this situation. Is this little pervert idiot?

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Puah~" He finally took off the cloth that wrapped on his mouth.

"Mnya, Yosy Oneesan, wait a minute... It's me!"

He anxiously said, when he looks at the iron bat pointing at himself.

"Who are you? I don't know!"

She still persistent and swings it at him, she was controlling it so he should just fell to unconscious states.

*swosh*

*swosh*

He dodges it easily as though he could saw it in slow motion.

Well, with his eyes as a Level 4 Body Refining Stage, he should be able to dodge hit from a normal human.

"Hmn?" Being dodge twice makes her couldn't contain anger filling her heart.

She swings it again in full force. She was once a Softball's athlete for years in her mid-school till college. She even one of a contingent of SEA Union for World Cup in Great Asia Empire, five years ago.

However, she has to retire for various reason, if not she could still in SEA Union Softball team. She even becomes a businesswoman after that. It's another story to tell, but now, she still has strength for dealing with a little pervert.

*Swoosh!*

It was straight at his head, and if it makes a clear hit then a normal kid would already be done for. Fortunately, her opponent was someone on the same level as Master Martial Artist.

He directly jumps to the wall, then jumps again like a little cat rolling on the air before landed behind her with cat stance.

"Nyaa~ Wait, Oneesan! You have listened to me for a bit... I am Wild Cat..." said him again.

*Puff!*

Didn't wait for her answer he turned into a little white cat.

Yosy Oneesan thought she heard something wrong.

"Did you said, "Wild Cat", just now? Hm?! Hey, where are you?"

She was sure that little pervert right behind me just now. How come he suddenly vanished?

"Nyaa~ I am right before you, Yosy Oneesan!"

"Where?"

"Below, nyau~"

She immediately looked at the floor. What she saw was a familiar little white cat, with the addition of a black scarf on his neck.

"Eh, Wild Cat? Why did you here? Did you see little pervert just now? He was like little beast jumping here and there... He might be an expert in disguise like father said."

She put her bat and hug him gently before giving him a few pats on his head. Wild Cat could only silently feeling her smooth hands patting his head while pressed by pairs of mass-murderer heavy weapons. It might be also the reason why he always visits here every day, even after being annoyed by these two sisters.

Hm?

"Hey, Wild Cat... Why is there a strange mark on your forehead?"

Yosy Oneesan tried to look at it carefully.

"Is it a symbol? Ho... If you look at it again, it's more like number nine with parenthesis. Well, It might be too small before so I didn't notice it..." She unknowingly looked at him with eyes full of care and pats at his head again.

Wild Cat wanted to say something, but she continued her complaint.

"You know, before... there is a little pervert. He trespasses our house... Fortunately, I realize him before he saw me naked..." talking about naked, his bare little bro flashes in her thought again.

*blush*

This time, he wanted to say that he wasn't doing it on purpose, but he stopped when he heard...

Feeling embarrassment in her heart for nearly being taken advantage, she shouted, "I'll castrate that little bastard when he comes again. To dare trying taking advantage of me... Hmph, even he is just a kid, he might be one of those experts in disguise who has a slow aging ability. It is said they always took a test like blending with mortals at a certain age or requirement."

"I don't really believe it before. Seeing how fast and agile his movements, he should be at the level of Master Martial Artist. But, looking at his appearance, he should be no more than 12 years old, like my sisters. If not those guys, who else someone with a 12-year-old appearance having such ability?"

"But, I still haven't used my full strength. When I was still in college, I have been abroad for two years. That was I learned Martial Arts from Grandmaster in Great Asia Empire. Haha... as I know he was one of those guys, then I didn't have to restrain myself when hit him."

Wild Cat felt he was done for if he tells her about his identity. Not only this time accident, but he has also taken a bath with her before. Practically, he had seen her weapon of mass destruction. Thinking about it, he shivered beside her weapon of mass destruction.

*sigh*

'What have I do about this?'

*ding*

[Prompt: Be Responsible as a Man, Coward!]

Spicy comments ringing on his mind answering his thought.

12