Chapter 13: Wild Cat, Talking with Spicy Loli
500 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Talking with Spicy Loli

[Day 25]

Wild Cat walkout from the shower room, he didn't wait for Yosy Oneesan to dry him. Even with that much love given from her while they were in the shower. He is basically running away from her as if afraid of his tongue slipped and began to talk.

"Hey, wait there..."

Yosy Oneesan chase him and peeked at the washroom as her pair mound exposed with foam protecting around center area replacing 'holy light'.

He didn't bother turning his head and just cried in cat sound, "Nyaa~"

"It is strange... why did Wild Cat running away when I try to wash its hind leg from behind? Is it ashamed... um, it is impossible 'right~" she giggles while seeing Wild Cat, who now look likely act in a bashful manner.

"Ah~ forget it..." said her turning back to the shower room.

It seems our Wild Cat dignity is saved for today.

Wild Cat still running away.

He remembers there is also a washroom on the second floor. So he prepared to climb upward.

"Mn..." he looks around.

When he thought Yosy Oneesan is still in her shower and a little girl is still sleeping. He straightens his back and... jump!

*hup, hup, hup*

He still needs three steps to take him upward. But, he complacently said in low voice, "Haha, I am quite graceful when jumping like that. Even Holywood actor wouldn't be able to do it like me, 'right?"

Then he continues straight to the washroom in a proud manner, but pairs of little hands grabbed him. He was taken to the washroom in seconds while struggling.

"Nyaa, nyaau~"

"Huss... you should be obedient. If not... I'll never give your favorite salt-fish again!"

*gulped*

Wild Cat stop his struggle.

He.

Surrendered.

In the enticement of...

Salt-fish.

No, no... It's not like I surrender to Salt-fish. I just think it would be inconvenient to not have anything to eat. Right! I was troublesome if I didn't eat anything. I couldn't preserve my strength. It is!

He denied it but his mouth already salivating.

*guuu~*

His face turned all red.

Speaking about it, he didn't eat anything since last night.

"Aha! Are you hungry? Okay, let's have some after be finish our bath. Hehe..." said her mischievously.

They bathed merrily for a good half hour before finishing their meals in minutes. Yosy Oneesan already prepares a few sumptuous meals, and as she always prepares it herself every menu was tasted delicious for sure.

She even makes a Balado Sauce Salt-fish for Wild Cat. It was her first try so, she didn't know if it is tasty, but Wild Cat eating it without leaving any fishbone.

'Yosy Oneesan's cook was the best!' thought him while licked last taste from his mouth.

At around seven, Yosy Oneesan departs with the little girl. She has to deliver the little girl to the school so she needs to leave early. Moreover, Bright Tree Residency resides in corner Shrimp City.

"Bye, bye~"

They beckoning at him.

"Nyaau~"

Then.

He was being on watch over the house while they left.

"Unghh~" He stretches out his body.

Look at the right and left.

"No one around... fuahh~ What a boring day..." he said that even though it's still morning.

Besides he has a lot of things to do like cultivating, cultivating and cultivating...

Laying on the terrace on the second floor. He basked in the morning sun.

"Ah! I've remembered, last time when Old Man still there he looks so envied to me when he heard my story about how delicious Yosy Oneesan salt-fish variation... Old Man, sigh... for his regard let's make an offering. Of course, we need to make it ourselves, so he wouldn't feel sorry because his disciple makes an offering with his own hands. Haha..."

*ding*

[Prompt: If he knows what were you doing for him. He would come back and spank you!]

Another spicy comment comes up from his mind.

"Hm? What is this?" He tried to remember this voice and a picture of Loli—Little Pixie flashes.

"Is it you... Little Fairy?"

[Its Pixie! Spirit Pixie! Don't carelessly change This One race!]

"Um, it's right... then, Little Pixie—" he didn't finish his sentence when she berates him.

[You are little! Your family is little! Hmph!]

He was taken aback. This Loli Pixie, she is to Spicy.

"Then... what should I call you?"

[Your Majesty!]

His eyebrow twitched when he heard it. As a response, he playfully asked, "Loli Majesty?"

[F*ck you!]

"Ugh..."

After a few minutes.

She didn't make a sound anymore. Look likes she really angry being called Loli.

"Ehh... hey, you didn't need to be angry like that 'right. I just kidding with you..."

No sound came from his mind.

"Okay, okay... How about My Lady Queen, like before?"

[Hmph!]

Replied her with contempt.

"My Lady Queen, don't be angry okay? Or... I won't call you that again and just straight call you Loli—"

[Don't try to threaten This One. Mine would never help you again like this morning.]

Eh? Did she help me? If I remember correctly, she was cursing me, right?

[Fool. Did you think you could just transform back to a cat without my help?! Mine was the one help you!]

After pondering it, what she said was true. He didn't even know how he could transform to Humanoid Form, less transform back into a cat.

"Then, thank you for your help..."

He sincerely said it out without a bit doubt. And as though feeling his sincerity.

[It is more like this.] she said in a more gentle tone.

Hearing her gentle tone, he thought she has become more friendly. 'Seems, she is a bit cute... right, a cute loli fairy...'

But...

[Right, right. You needn't cry out like that for talking with This One. It is only a foolish act. You could just say it with your thought. In other words, This One could hear all your thought here. Hehe...]

It horrified him. He thinks he could saw her sinister laugh right in front of him.

'Are you little devils?!' thought him.

But he regrets it afterward.

[Hehe... little devils, is it?]

He immediately straightened his back and kneeled. It was quite a perfect posture for a little cat like him.

"Pardon me, My Lady Queen... Please, forgive this peasant for disrespecting you."

If others seeing this, they may think this cat was trying to train some tricks to perform.

[Um. This One isn't some petty Queen. So long you didn't disrespect me again from now on, This One will forgive your sins.] Said her in a haughty tone, not even a bit of gentleness could be felt from it.

[Come here, This One have to teach you something so you didn't bother Mine anymore for trivial things.]

"Hah? Where?" he foolishly asked.

[Of course, your Mind World. Where else? Fool!]

He was playful enough to make others stepped on their own foot, but this Little Pixie was able to make him swallow his own feet. It was quite an achievement.

*sigh*

"Well, I'll just take it as your tsun-tsun attitude. It's cuter to think like that..." murmured him.

[What did you mean?]

"Nothing, My Lady Queen! I just think you are so cu—beautiful. Right, your all is beautiful!" he evades the trial court in time.

[Mine thought you just ridiculing me.]

"No, no... who would ridicule My Lady Queen?! I will beat him to the pulp."

He striking his pow a few times for showing his readiness to guard her dignity.

[Okay, okay. Just stop your foolish action and come here.]

He looking for a comfortable position and laid back again before coming to hi Mind World.

...

Wild Cat's Mind World.

A Little Pixie, self-proclaimed as Queen of Spirit Pixie Race was hovering in the center of the Nine Revolution Island. She is as always, looks so majestic even with her tiny body. Near her, a two meters tall tree giving a strong vibe of wisdom and knowledge.

It was [Knowledge Tree] that planted by Old Man Immortal Wisp. Her knowledge basically comes from [Knowledge Tree]. Her true original frame actually comes from Wild Cat sealed memories, but her source of birth in this Mind World was a seed of knowledge planted by Old Man. So it could be said, she is Old Man daughter.

It is also the reason why she would piss him off every time he talks bad things about Old Man—her Father. But she never has a bit of malice toward him, even more, she would secretly helping him. Like last time, or in the near future...

12