Chapter 14: Wild Cat, Loli Wanted to Eat You!
522 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Loli Wanted to Eat You!

...

"Hm, hm... However much you look, this Mind World is really something, right?"

He showed a complacent face while talking nonsense alone.

[What are you boasting about? It is thanks to Fa—Old Man that you could be saved from destroying you Mind Palace.]

He turned his head and saw a little creature hovering in front of him.

'However you see her... she is just like Loli, Loli Fairy... em, Loli Pixie.'

Little Pixie stared at him.

[I don't know why but... Did you just thinking about something impolite to me.]

Wild Cat frantically shook his head and smiled gently at her while saying, "No, no, no... I don't think anything, much less something disrespecting like impolite thinking..."

She still stares at him before said to him.

[You sure has thick skin, huh?]

He maintained a smiling face in front of her.

[Hmph! Count yourself lucky today!]

"Ahaha..."

"So, what did you wanted to teach me?" ask him with a serious face.

[Who wants to teach you...]

"Eh? Didn't you say you wanted to teach me something so I have to come here..."

She crosses her hands hugging her pair of little breast proudly.

[This One, didn't remember saying something like that to impolite one.]

'This Loli Pixie...'

Wild Cat bowed his head and asked, "My Lady Queen, what did you call me here for?"

[Um... more like it.] she smiled brightly before flying down to near [Knowledge Tree].

[Come here and sit down on meditation posture!]

He followed her down. Come to it again, how did I able to fly? strange thought flashed in his heart.

*tap*

"Hey, I..."

[Hmm?] Loli Pixie squinted her eyes.

"Eh, ehm! I mean, My Lady Queen. Now that I have free time, something makes me wonder... My Lady Queen as a Pixie Queen, you are able to fly. But, how did I am able to do it too?"

He sits on meditation posture and looking at her curiously.

[What nonsense are you talking about... This is your Mind World, of course, you would be able to do it. Besides, in here you have nearly the highest jurisdiction, you are like God here.]

With his wisdom, it should be easy to comprehend something like that. But, for a random time, he would be muddleheaded and act like a silly boy. Like this morning accident with Yosy Oneesan, he sloppily wrapped his eyes that nearly make him become her sandbag.

His brainloop was quite an amazing thing he has. It might be caused by reincarnation and his sealed memories. Right, his last life memories were unsealed and it also makes his thought become more playful. As in his last life, he was a young master who is still in his disobedience phase of life, the peak of his day as a playful boy.

So, at this time what comes from his mouth was, "Haha, Is that so? Then you should bow down to me, it's not me bow to you, right!? Come on bow down to this Great God, I'll forgive you..."

He foolishly blabbers his thought without filtering it.

[Hehe... As Mine said, you nearly have the highest jurisdiction, but you aren't just one of the highest jurisdiction. Before you truly become Great Sage, Mine have more jurisdiction than you here...]

[System Command! Punishment Mode: ON!]

*ding*

[Whip of Queen, come!]

*ding*

She displayed her Queen's stand, creating a whip from nothing. With a sinister smile, she commanded at him.

Wild Cat looks at her in confusion, but his heart starts to felt restless.

[Hehe...] Her smile was really fit with her image right now.

It somehow looks like Queen of Punishment in BDSM play he knows in his last life.

[Punishment Level 1: Activated!]

*ding*

[Paralyze Stun!]

*Bzz...zt!*

"Aaaaa... ah!"

*boosh*

It actually isn't that much pain, only the shock from it was quite something. But, there is another thing that makes him more restless was...

"Ara? I couldn't move. Eh..." he saw Lady Queen Pixie playing with her whip.

*gulp*

"My, My Lady Queen... wha-what did you want to do to me?" said him with a crooked smile.

[Nothing much, This One just want to play something. Hum, what it was named in your past life... ah, right. Queen's Punishment BDSM play is it?]

She raises her whip up high.

[Punishment Level 2: Activated!]

*ding*

Then.

Series of sounds a whip and cries calling out each other.

*Pa!*

"Aah~"

*Pa!*

"Aah~"

...

*Pa!*

"Ahh!"

That last whip was a full passion of pain.

[Fyuhh~ This One was pent up all of my anger. So, we stop it for now.]

She let loose her whip and make it disappear.

[Punishment Level Reset!]

[System Command! Punishment Mode: OFF!]

While Queen Pixie was letting out her satisfied smile. On the other side, Wild Cat felt he has lost something important. Also, he might have awakened something forbidden to know.

"Hiks, hiks..." Only a drop of tears here but, one would know his heart was in turmoil.

[Don't begin to weeping like little girls. Come on, we need to finish your transformation problem and foundation of cultivation in 2-3 hours. If not, your body outside would be burned even if you are a cultivator. Besides, you need to understand the use of [Nine Revolution System] as you already set up this Formation safely.]

Hearing [Nine Revolution System] name, he immediately stopped his weeping act and sit like a good student in school, waiting for the teacher to dispel his doubt.

"Um, My Lady Queen, Is it... The System, that installed on my mind? What it's purposes? And where did it come from? I don't know why but... I have a gist of it being something important to me, and I thought its name was quite familiar in my past life. But, I don't have any recollection about it... Did you know anything about it?"

He bombards her with questions once.

"My Lady Queen, Is it—"

[Stop, stop, stop! You needn't ask anything. This One would explain something that needs to explain, but Mine would not tell you anything you needn't know now.]

"Heh?" grumble him.

He really wanted to know about all of it.

How did he end up reborn as a cat in this world? How come he could have all this compatibility with cultivation even though he just reborn as a little cat? What is that Nine Revolution series? What relation he has with it as he has no recollection about it but felt its name was familiar? In the first place, how did he die just like that in his past life? He died so miserable by that strike of lightning.

[Just listen to This One. It was an unbreakable rule written on Nine Revolution System, where Mine originated from.]

Wild Cat starts to ponder in a second as he heard it.

'If she originates from the system. Are this Loli Pixie still could be called a living being? In the first place, is there even a living being live in Mind World? Um, well... this is Mind World, it has become World so it might be able to contain a living being... Wait! This is my Mind World, 'right? Why did she have more jurisdiction than me? Ah...'

"My Lady Queen! Is Great Sage you are talking about was something related to the cultivation realm?"

[Great Sage was the door for a cultivator to be Immortal, it is a Realm that far away from your reach now. Just sit still and don't ask again!] shout her a bit annoyed.

Then She continued.

[Nine Revolution System was originated from your fifth life, to begin with. In normal occurrence, you should be able to use it when you finish your First Tribulation. You are quite fortunate to be able to use it ahead of time, thanks to the Seed of Knowledge that Old Man planted, this [Knowledge Tree] in the center of this Island.]

She takes this opportunity to introduces [Knowledge Tree] to him.

[But, as System installed ahead of time. Its jurisdiction comes didn't fall to you, but to me as an Incomplete AI framework that you make in your fifth-life. Thanks to it, This One was able to be born here as Spirit Pixie Queen.]

"So, basically it was Old Man fault that I couldn't grasp all my jurisdict—ack"

Little Pixie kicks his forehead make him slump down caressing his forehead.

[Without Father you wouldn't be able to safely formed this Mind World, and you would end up becoming an idiot in the truest sense. He also left that seed for you so you could learn all knowledge when time is needed.] She blurted as she called "Old Man Free and Unfettered" Father.

Caressing his head, he immediately remembers something and said, "My Lady Queen. Is a symbol in my forehead have something to do with it? Um, wait... what did you say again? Did you call Old Man as Father? Pft..."

[I will eat you whole!] shout her gnawing his hands with all her might.

"Iyaaaaah!" he cried in pain with all his souls.

It is hurt like a one-inch poisonous ant bite you. Bet it would leave marks for a long time.

I think I must never make Little Pixie angry. I am not into M, okay!

Here is your chapter for today.

Have a nice day~

11