Chapter 16: Wild Cat, Planned to Open Online Shop
301 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Planned to Open Online Shop

[Day 26]

Early in the morning. Wild Cat running through two complex buildings, three roads and stopped in front of the biggest bridge around here. It was the farthest place he went in since his reincarnation, around 5 kilometers.

When he arrived beside the bluish bridge in the Connect-yard River, one of the biggest rivers in Shrimp City. A rich odor of salt-fish tickling his nose. It was too strong that nearly choke him alive.

"Nyaa~"

[If I know my nose would be so delicate even dried fish odor would make me choked...]

He ran toward an alley, then behind a tree shadow he used [Great Transformation Art]. White-haired brat with a pair of cat ears appears out of nowhere.

"This is good! Though, I haven't yet accustomed with this little body..." Wild Cat adjusting his clothes.

Not like before, he wears a black hoodie and short cargo pants. After he hides his tail and covers his cat ears with a hoodie, his look precisely like a kid from a second-generation wealthy family that astray in an urban district.

"Even after changed in human form... this odor is still unusual as always. Well, it's better than my delicate cat nose. Let see is here I could get, some source..."

He walks in toward the boat market that somehow makes him interested.

"Hehe..."

......

......

Yesterday, he saw a lot of Tutorials about how to make salt-fish. It was from how to taking care of fresh fish, it would be for a few different varieties of fish. Including how to storing and how to cook it in various culinary.

He leisurely looking at streaming while snacking salt-fish from time to time. He might even be able to look for how the line business there if not for a little girl come back early. He expertly turns off the mysterious laptop and quickly runs off from the study room.

"Wild Cat... Little Wild Cat? Where are you?" shout her from the first floor.

The little girl is quite impatient as she ran around the first floor before going up to the second floor.

*Tap!*

"Nyau~"

The sound of a cat crying was heard right when she was about to reach the second floor. Little white cat crawl toward her from downstairs.

"Ohh! Are you sleeping there? It is not good to sleep below there... sometimes there was too much dirt. So don't do it! You would be sick if you do it again, okay, Wild Cat..."

She lecturing him, it might be even better than the best owner-pet. As a last resort, Wild Cat crawl to her feet and caress his head tenderly make her voice slowly shut off.

"Nyaa~ Nnyau~" call him, with soft voice of a cat.

[It was close... If she comes up and somehow checks in her Oneesan's study room. She might find it suspicious that a gadget here is still in warm condition. fuh~]

Little white cat looking at her with pearl-like eyes to her, wanting to be pleased. As a little girl, her mental disposition was quite amiable, especially for cute things like a cat before her.

"Nghh~"

*plop!*

She couldn't endure anymore and attack him with a big hug.

"Unyaa!"

"Nyaa nnya! nnyau nyaa!" [Let loose me! Let me go, please!] shout him in remorse.

As a result, he ended up accompanying her till day set.

[Hmph! Blame yourself, act recklessly!] in his mind sounded somewhat filled with a bit jealousy.

......

......

A row of boats with cargo either veggies or seafood ingredients.

Wild Cat jumped toward a rather big boat filled with lots variety of fish. Vendor observes him with strange looks, before giving him a pack of a lime-flavor disposable mask. He might be thought Wild Cat was a wealthy family kid who unfamiliar with a smelly odor that would make him collapse.

"Hm?" He confused for a bit.

Old looking Vendor nodded at him, indicating him to take one piece.

"Ohh! Thank you~"

[He didn't talk even a bit... strange Ol Vendor. But, I might be able to hear him talk... about a fish price.]

Wild Cat takes it happily, even though he didn't much care about a smelly odor of fish around him. Still, there was too much fish, make up that smelly odor stronger. So... it's better to make yourself comfortable, even if you already used to it.

As he put a mask on his face, a fine and soft white-hair appear as something spun from clear white clouds. It was beautiful white-colored hair. When his hair reaches his waist, he might be more beautiful than any miss world. Only if his hair isn't too sharp and wavy, then others would never believe he was actually male.

"You are... a boy right?" even Old looking Vendor who seems to never talk to a stranger couldn't bear to ask.

Wild Cat couldn't bear to laugh as the first thing he heard from him wasn't the price of fish he chooses, "Ahaha... Ol Vendor, did you think a little girl would dare to come here alone like me?"

"Besides, how much did you sell this," add him as he pointed at two varieties of salt-fish.

He could affirm that this kid was someone from a noble-bearing family. His disposition was neither arrogant nor servile, but he gave off an aura of grandmaster.

'Right! This, this kid gave off an aura of grandmaster. Is he... martial artist?!' Thinking about it, Old looking Vendor hands a bit trembled.

Old looking Vendor called Ol Vendor by customer. He was quite popular for being mute when selling his goods. But...

Who know this Old looking Vendor was actually former Master Martial Artist, even a bit more he could become Grandmaster. Just because he offends the latter generation of an influential figure from newly risen foreign sect dozen years ago. A few years later, he has grown older much faster as he lives like salt-fish having his power abandoned, then ended up becoming the salt-fish seller literally afterward.

In this dozen years, he learns more about the secular world he left before in his thirty years lives as a martial artist. Becoming a salt-fish seller, he pondered over and over again all these years. If given more a few dozen years he might be able to reach enlightenment become being like Sage of Martial and reform mind palace.

Now...

He meets someone from his past world, even the others might be one of his enemies' sides. But, after observing his movement, even his bearings, he was nowhere near waste latter generation of that foreign sect. He learned yet another truth in the secular world. One with power needs the bearings of the powerhouse if not only disaster would follow up.

Old looking Vendor somehow touches upon an edge of enlightenment, his eyes filled with fire, even more than the peak of his past vigor.

The enlightenment that every Grandmaster could only hope but not to reach in their entire life. They would spit to death if an unknown white-haired brat could make random waste like this Old looking Vendor reach that realm. Even the other side, the said white-haired brat, would never believe himself as he didn't even know how to reach enlightenment.

As at this time Wild Cat still looking for an appropriate variety of fish to make a good salt-fish. He called Old looking Vendor again and again, but the others didn't bugged even a bit. When he was trying to pat him, he realizes something isn't right.

"What happens to him?" said him frowned his brow.

Old looking Vendor who should be old looking as that is what makes him called as Ol Vendor, now look like a middle-aged man. If not for his face was burned brown and dirt covering his facial features. He should be looked more gentleman than a bigger fisherman there. His body also filled with a glowing aura.

Wild Cat as a cultivator, even just Lv. 4 of Refining Body Stage. His overpowered Mind World gave him more than enough for him to be called as proud Son of Heaven. His eyes were special too, so long it was an energy-based thing, he would be able to see through it.

He saw a regeneration of energy within his source core or they called 'Dantian' in the Eastern Continent (Great Asia Empire). This was simply a miracle!

[Should I take him in, Little Fairy?] ask him in his mind.

No sound answer his question.

[My Lady Queen, how do you think about him?]

Sometimes, this little girl really makes me felt a headache.

[Nothing, he should touch upon an edge of enlightenment realm.] answer her casually.

[An Edge?] how could just touch an edge of that realm is able to make waste material become Grandmaster, thought him rather difficult to believe.

Little Fairy—Little Queen in his mind showing a despising looking toward him.

[What are you thinking about, Dumb Cat?! Ethereal Enlightenment Realm could make one reach Sage of Martial in one step. Even just an edge of Enlightenment Realm, Grandmaster Martial Artist could become True Cultivator of the Second Stage Inner Master in one fell swoop.]

[Urgh!]

She continued, [Additionally, someone who able to touch upon an edge of Enlightenment Realm. So long her or his heart didn't waver, they would come in contact with Enlightenment Realm once again. Even just a flash or an ordinary—]

Wild Cat cut her speak.

[Did you mean... their potential would be higher than others.]

[No, no... don't take it like that, Dumb Cat! Think it like this, ones with an encounter with enlightenment would be better potential than an ordinary cultivator. But their power isn't always higher than another cultivator. What makes them is... they are better than you in the comprehension of cultivation.]

[Wha-what?]

[If in another world comparison. It is like you are using Old Simbyan* but others use Newest Endroid*, understand?]

[Ohh...]

Seeing Wild Cat looked a bit depressed, she tried to comfort him by saying. [Don't worry. You are at least Highest-Grade Intel from your sixth-life...]

[Um.] He felt a bit better even somewhat warmed in his heart.

*flash* A good idea comes up in his mind.

[How about we recruit him. His real bone age wasn't more than '40s, a bit push then he is able to reach Second Stage Inner Master. It is a good aid for me to learn more about this world, also he should be able to help me handle my Shop when I opened one.

_________

*) Don't mind it. Just you know, I know. That' it!

7