Chapter 17: Wild Cat, Someone Stealing Dried Fish!
266 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Someone Stealing Dried Fish!

...

Wild Cat saw a regeneration of energy within his source core or they called 'Dantian' in the Eastern Continent. This was simply a miracle!

When he first time seeing this Old looking Vendor, he was actually didn't have any bit of energy. Even his Mind Clouds nearly disappears. Not everyone like Wild Cat who having Mind Palace even evolve to Mind Wolrd. Mind Palace could only be opened fastest is when cultivator reaches fifth stage or normally in sixth stage.

To become a true cultivator firstly needs three important conditions. First is Fleshy Body, strong enough Fleshy Body could contain more powerful energy, better is Constitution Body or Special Body. Second is Source Core or Dantian, a container that is needed to contain Od, Mana or Spirit Energy. The last is Mind Clouds, a miraculous space within mind that could gather Mind Power to control the usage of energy within the body.

Without these three conditions, one couldn't become a true cultivator. If you lacking a strong fleshy body, at most you could only become Wizard that often having a weak body. If you lacking in Source Core, then you would be like Witch that using sacrifice to substitute their lacking in Od's container. Or if you lack in Mind Clouds, you would be Magician that calculating every energy is used for magic art. The only way for them to change their fate is to reach Enlightenment Realm and become true Magus, Holy Knight or even a Sage.

As for Ol Vendor case, he is like someone in injured condition as he was once having a dantian before. Moreover, his Mind Clouds still there despite nearly disappear. Then... when he touches upon an edge of Enlightenment Realm, he able to regenerate his broken dantian and strengthen his Mind Clouds. Which left him only a bit lacking in fleshy body to become a true cultivator or known as Inner Master.

Ol Vendor should be quite lucky as his Mind Clouds isn't broken. If not, then right now he might be still talking nonsense with a nurse in the public mental hospital. He even luckily meet with Wild Cat who gave off an aura of Immortality that makes him enlighten in one fell swoop.

Only all of them isn't much in his eyes. Well, Wild Cat never truly cares about his own cultivation not to mention others. At most he would only feel a bit interested like when he meets someone with the same belief.

What filling his eyes now is about how to take him in as little aid for his saltfish Shop. Live in society nevertheless needs money, someone penniless would be having many difficulties like needs to find a generous senior who is willing to lending him fund, senior who giving a dozen free car for you or another senior who is willing to send you few millions of phone credits.

Besides, he really likes Yosy Oneesan's Balado Sauce Saltfish or other flavors. Maybe he could also cook something delicious like Yosy Oneesan if he has good ingredients.

After a few goods minutes. Ol Vendor who looks healthier than a bodybuilder, straighten his back before faking his appearance to his old self.

He seems not much different than before Wild Cat come, but white-haired brat in front of him could sense he is like a youngster full of spirits from his fired up eyes now. He regained his past vigor. Ol vendor looks at him gratefully. There is adoration, even veneration in his eyes too.

It makes him a bit confused, so he could not bear to ask, "Why are you looking at me like... you looking at your Master?"

"Ah! My bad, my bad... I am sorry for my impolite action, young master..." said him humbly.

"No, no... you needn't apologize to me..." he beckoning his hands to reject and wanted to ask him for aiding his Shop, but realize something strange with his wording when he called before.

"What did you call me again?"

"Are... Young master isn't satisfied with me calling you like this?" asks Ol Vendor hurriedly.

"Eh? Call me as you like I think..." answer him casually.

In his mind, he thought, 'You call me anything I don't really care actually... But, why did you suddenly call me Young Master like I was your Master's Son? This guy is a bit err in his brains, definitely!'

[You should reconsider taking him under you. To be calling someone like you as "Young Master", he might be calling This One "God" if there is a chance he meets me...] said Little Fairy in his mind.

Even an aloof character like Little Fairy who lives in his mind commented like that...

[Wait! What do you mean by that? Are you trying to mock me or praising yourself?] Wild Cat sounded his displeasure voice in Mind World.

[Of course both!]

That sounded so indifferent makes him a bit powerless about how to responds.

At this time. Someone raising a big fuss.

From afar angry voice ringing from another shore of River.

"Cat burglar! Catch, don't let it go again this time!"

...

...

A few minutes ago.

Orange-colored cat leading his pack to near boat market. Their number isn't much, around five cats. The leader pack, the Orange-colored cat, looks a bit like Little Tiger with a vague black line in its body.

They were a regular in this area, an expert in hunting prey. Of course, their prey not something like mousie nor weaker cats, but fresh meat fish or dried fish that laying around in the boat market area. They never failed in the mission of capturing prey before, even now the leader pack directing them like Hunter looking after his assistant.

This Orange cat was too smart, even outsmarted seller in the boat market area. Since a few months ago, it leads a pack or rather a team of five for hunting foods. It seems to know that too many numbers in the team only make waste sacrifices.

If Little Fairy saw this guy, she might be recommending him to Wild Cat. It was opened wisdom cat, that might be evolved to Monster Beast. Not to mention its ability to command or its intelligence was quite special too.

After sending one of their comrades to spy out the situation and clearing their escape route. Orange Cat leads two cats who run faster than a normal cat to openly steal dried fish in front of the seller and make a big fuss.

They run to the opposite escape route and trying to catch other sellers even customers' attention.

"Cat burglar! Quickly catch it!"

"It is run toward that side!"

"Hurry up don't let it loose again! This is the fourth time these months!"

The same means shouted here and there. Their attention was really focused on that Little Tiger and its two comrades. On another side, two shadows swiftly packing dried fish to a little pouch. This scenery is a bit strange and amazing at the same time.

Like a trained pet, both of them showing their ability in gathering dried fish. Only a minute before they hide in tree shadow and escape quietly to the planned route.

However, they would never know that a bigger cat is staring at them from another shore. This big cat was smiling toward two cats after predicting their escape route direction.

[This is amazing! An opened wisdom beast. It's the same race as you, haha~]

Wild Cat didn't feel offended as what she said is have a point.

[Let's follow them. I also interested in that little tiger-like cat... Even more than this guy before me.]

Without further ado, he said goodbye toward Ol Vendor before running toward another shore to follow two cats.

His shadow already too far when Ol Vendor wanted to said something. As a vendor in the boat market, of course, he already knew these little burglars' origin. Only he was a bit late to notify Wild Cat about them as the one he called 'Young Master' suddenly run toward them.

5