Panzermensch – Second Prototype
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first Night I didn’t sleep in my own Room… Also is the first in which Katya kept me up all the Time.

Now the earliest-Morning Sunrays shine onto her naked silky smooth Back. Even if I may not feel much… I still run my Hand on her Body, treating her with the grandest Gentleness.
The feeling in my Hands is… on and off. As if there’s a switch in my Brain, that dictates when it works and when not.

Or there’s a Synapse slowly giving in… A Construct of the cold, dark Laboraties of Germany.

Katya - Hmmm~....! | My Beloved pushes against my Torso, creating her own space to stretch in.
Attempting to cover her Back more, she reaches up for my Arm.
- Awake?
Katya - Mhmmm. How was it? Sleeping in my Bed? | I flop onto my Back and look at the Ceiling - trying to find words.

- As if you let the Dragon inside your Castle.
Katya - I thought you were a Ghost.
- I am… I will always be one. | I look at my Hands, twisting them - thinking of how much Blood drips from them…
My better Half turn onto her Stomach, playing her Feet back and forth - resting her Chin on her Hand.
Katya - Don’t you think it’s enough?
- Enough what? Being who I am?
Katya - Not that… You did what you did, that can’t be changed. I meant your overthinking.


- That’s what makes me to who I am. Overthinking lets me find ways that no one else could find. Solve Problems like no one else before me.
Katya - I’m happy that you see the good Side of things.
- There’s one problem to this… | I turn onto my left Side, facing her directly.

Katya - That is?
- It’s genetic…
Katya - That’s all?
- It’s… genetic, Katya. Our Children will have to deal with the same Shit…

Katya - There’s no guarantee that they will suffer the same Fate as you. That it is genetic, is true.
- Thanks… Katya…
Katya - Come here~... | I drag myself into her Chest, listening to her Heart beat calmly.

Katya - It’s okay. No matter what our Children will suffer, we’ll be there to help them find a way~. Or… you could just beat the Problem up.
- Ahaha… I’ll most likely do that. Without even thinking twice about it.

It’s still a mystery to me, how my Wife decided to date me even through my worst Points.
Katya - Could you stop?
- What…?
Katya - Don’t overthink anything anymore. Just relax now~... I’m safe, Lena’s safe, you’re safe.
- I will… | My Arms find their Way around her Torso, pulling her towards me.

Her Head moves onto mine, the Hand I hold for hours each Day gently starts patting me. Telling me its okay, we’re okay.
We’ll have to get back to work soon. | Already, Sir? You’ve barely been off Work for 10 Hours. | Doesn’t matter. It’s for them. What’s a few Hours of sleep? | You’re Healthy, Sir… | That comes second.

Katya - Already out of my embrace~?
- One of us has to Work, while the other two enjoy their Time. | I seem to lack Underwear…
Katya - Don’t know where they are, Dan.
- You threw them somewhere, that I know for sure.

Katya - You almost ripped mine off!
- S-Sorry… I was just… You know…
Katya - Trying to lift me? Impress me? Or better… Throw me on the Bed and violently caress me?
- That’s very specific…
Katya - That’s what you did - and I loved it. | She did… She did.
- Then I’m glad.

Looking over the Carpet, I see my light Gray Underwear. Without a doubt my Wife will admire my rear if I stand up. Neither can I run around the Home without them.
Without Warning I shoot towards them and hastly put them on, Katya has her Predator look on - staring at my Front.
- Please stop.
Katya - No. Now go on make me some Coffee, I’ll be there. Ah! Don’t forget Lena’s either!
- Not going to happen.

I remember… Setting my Clothes on a Chair… Bingo! Here they are!
Pants and Shirt on, I head onwards to start the Day.

Near the Kitchen, I already hear movement and the Coffee Machine working.
- Lena?
Lena - Mornin, you sleepy Head!
- I wasn’t sleeping, I was just talking to your Onee-san…
Lena - Doesn’t matter! You should take care of us!
- I’m sorry…
Lena - Geez… Katya puts in the Hours for you, then you laze around in her Bed. Bad Onii-chan! | I actually messed up here. I should’ve been the one making Breakfast, or at least make the Coffee. Putting my head down in Shame , I grab me Cup of Energy.

Sitting beside Lena, who’s made herself Breakfast, I catch her Phone’s screen lighting up with a new Message.

From Yuna. “Please, don’t forget our Study Session. We need to get the last bit down before Midday.” - That’s on point.

- How are your studies? | I smugly asks, as if I’m her proud Parent.
Lena - Good. We’ve been both playing, studying and exercising. | The Wonders of Technology… All these things done over a Webcame and a Microphone - and massive Fun.
As much fun as it is to stay at Home and do Things, we have to get out sometimes. Be it the Gym, the Park or any Outdoor Area.

Lena - I’d like to show Mama what I did until now.
- Good Idea.
Katya - Mornin, Lena. Made Breakfast by yourself? | She walks past us, taking her own Cup of Coffee.

Lena - I did, since Onii-chan was lazing around.
Katya - Gosh, Dan. You’re supposed to care for us. | That Grin… both sexy and horrific.
- Y-Yeah…

Katya - Any Plans, Lena? Dan?
- Work.
Lena - Play games, study, play with my Puppies, eat, sleep, repeat.
Katya - That’s a good schedule.

May I assist in making Miss Lena’s wish come true? | Go on. Speak to her yourself. | Thank you, Sir. I won’t disappoint.
He seems completely present in this Family, even though his main Form is in my Head.

Katya - Mama wanted something from me… | Taking a sip of her steaming Coffee, she checks her Phone.
Lena - I’ll go back to playing.
- No exercise for a while, Lena. You just ate. | I adopt a serious Tone as she eagerly leaves.
Lena - Will do.

The Sun has completely risen, light gracing our Table.
Katya - She wants to give you something.
- Me?
Katya - Something she promised you. I wanted to go visit her anyway.
- Please go tell her.
Katya - Lena forgot her Coffee as well… I’ll take it with me.







Following a quick Morning Snack, the Girls and I took the Car to the Towers. Now, we’re in the Lift waiting to reach the top Floor.
Soon as the Doors open just enough, Lena bolts through - running straight into the embrace of her Mother.

Lina - Lena!
Katya - Mama! | There they go.
As I step out, I feel the timid vibration of the Panzermensch to my left following my Movement.

Lina - Dan, welcome.
- Thank you for having me.
Lina - Ugh… Stop with the formalities already. You make me feel old.
Lena - He even forgot to make us Breakfast! | She says clinging onto her Mother’s side.
Lina - Is that so…? Dan?
- Just a bit. I… Uhm… I was just attracted to Katya’s Charms at the moment. Very attracted.

Lina - My… What a bad bigger Brother you have, Lena.
Lena - He isn’t bad, he’s just sleepy.
- True. I won’t deny that at all.

Lena - Mama! Look what I got!
Lina - A Notebook…?
Lena - Look inside.

Page, by, Page - Lina looks through the filled Notebook.

Lina - Japanese… Math… Math… Math. You really like Math, Lena.
Lena - It’s better than other subjects. Japanese is also fun!
Lina - Hmm… Did you think about your Career? Besides being CEO of N-Tek, of course.

Detaching from her Mother, Lena stands with her Hands together - staring at the Ground briefly before looking at Lina again.
Lena - No…
Lina - It’s okay. No need to be worried, you have Time. Keep in mind, it’s not infinite.
Lena - … I know.

Lina - Dan, I brought you something. Please take off that Rag. | Following her indications, a large Cannon-sized Stick resides on two metal supporters.
In a dash, I pull off the Rag.

What I thought was a Stick… was actually a Cannon.

Lina - Caliber 52mm, high velocity, Belt-fed Cannon. Consider it a Token of Gratitude.
- Thanks.
Katya - Lena, why don’t you and Mama look through some Math Problems? Maybe speak a bit of Japanese as well?
Lena - Yes! Mama,can we?!
Lina - Sure! Let’s go sit at the Table! | There they go.

Katya - What do you say? Did she do a good Job at this?
- The Finish... It’s Titanium…
Katya - How can you tell?
- I have this feeling… as if I’m touching some

Panzermensch - Composition. 100% Titanium.
- In its purest form as well… Wow…
Katya - Is that good or bad?
- It’s a splendid material… beautiful lining and texture. It’s a shame that it has to be put to use.

Katya - She can make more of these. Or better, we can make them ourselves.
- I’ll just need your Mother’s permission for that. | Raven, bring in the Prototype. | Sir.

Katya - What’s the Machine you’ll be putting this on?
- It’s a special one. I have a few Usage Ideas for it. But for now, it will be Testing Bed.
Appearing from the Bridge leading into our Tower, our Prototype arrives.

Lena - Look! Onii-chan made a new Machine!
Lina - What’s with that Metal Arm sticking out from its back?
- It’s a Prototype, I’ll change a lot of things depending on how everything goes. Please continue your lectures, don’t mind me.

Lena - Can I say the next?
Lina - Yes! What is it?
I hear them say Japanese Words, followed by their Russian Translation. Katya cracks a few little smiles consecutively.

Katya - Shouldn’t your Machine here lift it?
- I’m fine. It’s not that heavy. | Lifting the Gun, the Prototype kneels down - allowing me to place it on its Mount.
Thankfully I’ve studied Lina’s Mounting System before this, I at least know how they work - In theory.

- Stand up.
The Gun didn’t move…
- Retract Mount.
Ohhhh! It just wiggled!

- Back down, expand Mount. | Did I forget something?
Katya - What are these Tubes for? | My Wife points at the Tubes running below the Gun’s Barrel.
- For Recoil. I’d assume…
Katya - Why is this detached? | I forgot the Belt…

Out of all Things… The Belt-feeding System adds stability to the Platform. As its Fixed and won’t jiggle - which in turn will also support the Gun. Hopefully preventing it from wiggling at all.

Katya - Should I help?
- If it’d fit… I think I made the Feeding Belt too large… Measure this please.
Panzermensch - Belt has 52,64mm.
Katya - Can’t you just bend it in?

Panzermensch - Bending. Possible Solution to Problem. Suggest immediate action.
- Then… Take this. | I give my other Machine the top-most Part of the Belt and let it analyze and bend it accordingly.
Katya - Dan!
- What?
Katya - Won’t this just fit? | My Wife beating my Hours of Struggle and Problem Solving with her Intuition and swift Thinking. | Depressed, Sir? | Nah, I’m happy.

- It does fit perfectly. Sadly, it can’t be held here.
Panzermensch - Bend completed. Please install.
With my Wife watching, I have the need to show perfection.

Click - Click - Click

- Load Ammunition. | I see the Blue-tipped Shells come up and stop.
Katya - Is it loaded?
- Not yet. I have to come up with a way of cycling the Gun automatically. For now, manual labour is required.
Pushing the super heavy Bolt back, it rams forwards instantly after letting it go.

- Stand up. Mount retracted.
Katya - I didn’t see it move.
- Neither did I.
Katya - What now?
- Final Test for this… say, Stage. Want to say it?
Katya - What exactly?

I whisper in her Ear gently, hoping that my Machine won’t hear it and spoil the Suprise.

Katya - Ah! Can I really?
- Lena is absorbed in her Studies with Lina. She doesn’t care much about this. Which is exactly what I want.
Katya - In that case… Engage!

The Prototype distances its Legs, Arms in a rearwards position - bracing for impact. It’s Torso slightly tilted forwards.

Katya - Amazing, Dan!
- Glad you like it. | I might install a few more Tricks into this One.
Katya - It’s really amazing. I’m proud of you! | She hugs my Arm, pressing it into her Chest.
- Thank you. For being with me and motivating me all this Time.

Lina - Very impressive, Dan. What’s it purpose?
- Done with your Lessons, already?
Lena - We played a Word Game, we both won!
- That’s great.
Lina - Granted, she had me at the last one. I just happened to have heard it from Akari recently.
Lena - Next Time I want to do German Words!
Lina - T-Then we will call for Akari, I can’t pronounce one thing… | Hehehehe…
- Katya and I will probably join as well in that case. | I see Lena smile brightly.

- For it’s Purpose… Multiple, it doesn’t only one.
Lina - I see. Then after your Testing, I want some of them as well. Just remember.
- You know you can just ask and I’ll give you my Machines. Not all, but a selected few.
Lina - Obviously, I know that.

Katya - Dan, let’s take a stroll around.
Lina - Please use the Rooftop as a Park. I just built it recently.

Lena - Can we play another Round then?
Lina - As many as you want! Come on!
I’m at ease seeing them like this.

Katya - Let’s go then.
- How do we get up there?
Katya - Lift. | She tilts her Head, probably expected me to know this.

My Wife was right, there is a new Button on the Lift’s Controls, with a green Tree on it. Katya pressed it, a small upwards bump takes to the Park-like Rooftop of the Kreznov Tower.

Little walkways, organic Trees and Grass, Gravel and a few Benches set around. Nicely decorated too.
- What did you want to talk about?
Katya - Erika and her Sister. We didn’t tell them anything else about the Dinner.
- Then… How about Monday? | She pulls my Arm out of the Elevator, slowly starting to walk.

Katya - We should tell her then. Though, that might be late.
- Only option is the Weekend…
Katya - Would be better, they should be off Guard then.
- Medical Guard?
Katya - Yes. | She hooks into my Arm, gently leaning on me.

- Let’s do that then. Want to call?
Katya - I’ll send a Message now, sit on the Bench for me.
- Alright.
I take the first Seat of the Bench, Katya sits to my left, resting onto me.

Katya - Done. She’ll have to agree.
- Needs our Help, right?
Katya - Yep. We don’t mean her harm, we just want to help and get the added Bonus of the potential Word of us spread around.
- Simply fantastic, Love.
Katya - You’re the fantastic one here. | I forcefully turn her towards me and look into her Eyes.
- You’re the gorgeous one.

Katya - Sweetheart that you are~. | Letting go of her, she leans back into my Chest - Hands in her Hoodie’s Pockets.

The Wind softly glides along us, the Sun beams gently grace our Skin.

Tokyo seen as a whole, from up here at least, feels like I’m actually living in Japan. One, if not the, safest Place on Earth. Second comes Russia.
A vast City, with a large Pool of Jobs. The Prices have dropped this Summer, hence a small bump in new Citizens lately. We’re living the best of Life right now, our Kids will have even better Conditions.

Katya - I want to get some Exercise…
- Exercise? Want to buy Weights?
Katya - Mama has a Gym… I want to go there.
- When?
Katya - Today. | Okay…
- We’ll talk to her, maybe my Mother will join as well~...

Katya - I’ll have fitting Clothes for me and Lena, we could buy you some too. Or you could wear what you have.
- I’ll go with the latter.
Katya - Okay. Then we need, Water, Towel, Shampoo and change of Clothes for after the Shower.
- I like your Planning.

Katya - Dan~...
- What is it, Love?
Katya - What will you name this new Variant?
- As it’s Variant, not a Class of Machines… I’d give it a designation. I still need to sharpen everything up…

Katya - What Language are you planning to use?
- Russian mostly.
Katya - Russian Names… Are you forcing yourself?
- No~! I want to use Russian.
Katya - We’ll find something, surely.
- I know we will.

Continuin to talk, we notice the Lift bringing up Lina and my Imouto.
Lina - You two Lovebirds.
Lena - Nee-san! Nii-san! Let’s go to the Gym! Mama’s Gym!

Lina - Special Invitation. Obviously, you’ll receive permanent access to it.
Katya - Can we go this Evening?
Lena - Yeah! Can we?! Mama~!
Lina - ‘Course we can!
The Sisters share their joy with me and Lina.

Lina - Dan. How did the fitting go?
- Some minor Troubles, all my Fault though. By the next one I should have everything on the Surface flattened out.
Lina - Lot of Work just for one Man. | Sighing, she takes her Daughters and invites them onto a Stroll, wanting to present them the Rooftop Park.

See… I’m no Man, nor Machine. I’m just a… a Ghost. I don’t know what, tired, means. I work for the Living, not for myself. | That’s Dark, Sir. Even for me. | That’s the partial reality. Raven. Just the half. | And the other?
We’ll have to uncover.

I put my Arms onto the Backrest of the Bench, stretching my Legs - staring into the Sky above me.

The Gym… Training with my Wife, little Sister, their Mother and my Mother… What a Family Dream to soon become Reality~.

1