Evocative Fitness
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time went on, turning the warm Sunlight into a welcoming Darkness - where I feel at Home.

Back at Home, each of us took on their own duties and likes. Trying to make Time go even further, fitting for us to go to the private Gym.

As I sat down to make a few adjustments to my Projects, a light Rain Shower began hitting the Window of my Room. Setting the mood for a intensive Work Session.

On my Bed, Laptop in Lap, the Rain intensifies as I progress through my Project’s Adjustments.
>/ Time: 18:51 PM | Don’t know when we’re supposed to be going… But I’ll use this Time to get more work done.
Let’s turn the scale of the Mounting System down… | Here you go, Sir.

Raven opens the File containing the 3D Model of the Mount. As blocky and unnecessarily big as it may be, it’s still a very efficient Mount.
Sir, may I suggest you take a look at the specific Parts of it. | What exactly? | How you hold the Gun in place…

Granted, without the Belt connected to the Gun, it will wiggle enormously. Which could lead to extreme damage and possibly faster wear.
What if I use the German-side of me to overcomplicate Things and make it usable? Let me see…






>/ Time: 19:23 PM | Enough work for now… Suppose I have to remind Katya of our Trip.

Katya - Dan! Get dressed! We’re going! | Nevermind, she just opened my Door a little and ran - yelling at me to get ready.

This’ll do. Some old Pants, a Tank Top and a T-shirt - if for I should feel uncomfortable wearing the former.

At the Door, the Girls are in matching Tracksuits. With Gym Bags in their Hands, they wait for me to get ready.
Lena - What will we do once we’re there?
Katya - A lot of things. Mama knows a lot of Execises good for us. Dan can… do his own Thing.
Lena - I’m sure he can lift the entire Gym. | Heh?
- O-Okay, I might be strong - but that’s a lot of weight. | Why won’t my Shoes fit? Did my Feet grow? Can’t be..

Katya - We’ll be back before long, I still have to make a good Dinner afterall~.
Lena - Food!
Katya - You’ll have to wait for that a little longer. Mama should have some Snacks there.
Lena - Food is better. | Finally!
- I’m good to go. Shall we?

Katya - I can’t deny that, Lena. | The Sisters continue their Talk as we head into the Elevator.
Locking the Door behind me, I set the Penthouse security to tight - as per usual.

I drove us to the Kreznov Tower as Katya told me to, we’re just waiting on Lina - my own Mother too.

Katya - Will Akari join us as well?
- Yep. She told me earlier today.
Lena - Aunt Akari comes too!?
- She sure does, Lena.

People keep leaving the Tower, but none of them are our Mothers.
Katya - There! | My Wife glues onto the Window. Pointing directly at the two Mothers casually walking towards us.
Lena - I’ll make room. | She shifts onto the side.

With a powerful swing the Door swings open, Akari and Lina takes their places comfily.
Lena - Mama! Aunt Akari!
Lina - That’s a lot of Power already. You sure you need the Gym?
Akari - Ahaha… Lina, she wants to improve further.
Lena - I do! I do! But I don’t want to beat anyone in it…
Lina - That’s perfect. Conflict is best kept to the ones that know its price. | A life, or a few more.

Akari - Katya, dear. What will be for Dinner tonight?
Katya - I haven’t thought of it… Why do you ask, Akari? | My Wife tilts her Head playfully.
My Mother cracks a smug, Lina follows.

Lina - Instead of getting through these Mountains of Papers alone in our Homes, we thought about staying at Your Place for the Night.
Lena - Woah! Mama stays! Akari too!
Katya - You’re welcome to stay at any Time or Day.

Lina - Thank you, Katya. Dan, please drive us here. | Between the Seats, a Phone appears.
>/ Location Marked as: Kreznov Gym | Fair enough. Get us there, Buddy.
The Car begins to move, slowly through the light Rainshower.

As you command, Sir.

Lena - Mama, we can work together, right?
Lina - On what~?
Lena - Math… And other Stuff too…
Lina - Absolutely. But not through the Night, sleep is vital to reach the Tops of Mountains. | Lena continues to cling to her Mother.

I’d be like Glue too, were I in her shoes. Nothing could get me to let go of my Mother either.

Does something prevent you from doing it? | Many things do, the Years abroad - the War. Myself included. | You didn’t do anything bad, Sir. You simply fought to get away from Europe.| Wish it was simply as that… Only if…

Katya - Dan, look at me.
- Read me again?
Katya - No, I simply looked at you. | The Mothers are not listening, I still can’t tell her everything here.
- Just self-doubt….
Katya - Are you trying to wring yourself out of the Gym~?
- No, I’m not.
Katya - Sure sounds like it.
- I’m not. I swear.
Katya - Alright, alright. How far are we from it?

I point at the Car’s Screen.
Katya - Ah! We’ve arrived! | Wha… We’re in the middle of Tokyo…

Lina - We indeed are. Here’s my Gym, I have an office and Bedroom above it as well, in case I ever get overworked physically or mentally.
Katya - Can we go? | Secure the Building, nothing will be left unturned.
>/ Executing

Through the gradually increasing Rain, the Sisters and Mothers rush in. My Machines stay closely behind them.

I lock the Car and look around. Nothing can beat this feeling of “safety” … A version of the actual feeling that the Buildings, Streets and People around give off.

Passing through the heavy Metal Door, insulation and a Wooden Door, I’m surrounded by Exercise Machines and Weights.
>/ Reporting… | Go ahead.
>/ Building - Secured. Moving to - Secure Family. | Excellent.

With all the Items around, I see nor hear the Ladies. A lonely Door to my right has its lights turned on.

Katya - That was a great Snack!
Lena - Agreed.
- Where are our Mothers?
Katya - Changing from their Office Clothes.

- Isn’t this the changing Room?
Lena - That’s why they’re right behind you. | Really?
They’re… tying their Shoes…

I’m lost in Space now…

Lina - So… Shall we start Girls?
Lena - Yes!
Akari - Dan, please do your own Exercises. We don’t want to hold you back.
- Oh please, when I hear that I’m feeling like a liability.

Katya extends a Towel to me and I’m off.

Shall I construct a fitness Plan for you, Sir? | If we’re technical, my Arms are more mechanical than anything else. Meaning I can lift substantially more than anyone else. | Correct… in theory… but in practice.

Without a second thought, I find my way to the Bench press. Sliding on two pairs of 25kg Weights, I lay down on the Bench.
Sir, that’s heavier than you. | That’s the Plan, buddy. Time to find out how much these arms can handle. | You still have an organic Upper arm.

Ignoring the warnings, I lift the Bar and rest it softly onto my Chest.

Not that Bad… For lifting it off the Rack.
With a powerful boost, I lift the Bar with ease, my Arms feel as if I could bend the Bar itself.



Should be enough Bench pressing for today… Onto weights.

Approaching the weights, a Mirror covers the entire Wall in front of me. The Ladies, just behind me - with their back turned to me nonetheless.
Looking for adequate weights, a Blanket falls over my Head.
Katya - No admiring, Dan~.
- Please take it off, Katya. I need to see… Not your Behind, but what I’m about to lift.

Light returns to me, the others are continuing to do their exercises but only Katya wandered off to me.
- Want something from me?
Katya - We should talk about what’s putting you down… | She crosses her Arms, but retains her Smile.

- Alright… What can I say… It’s the usual self-doubt.
Katya - You might’ve done Things in an unorthodox way. But that doesn’t make you less than what I am.
- Sure. That’s more than obvious by now…

Katya - If there’s more you can tell me.
- There’s isn’t much left, Katya. Just… my mental illnesses and a few Weeks of continuous Nightmares.
Katya - I never asked about the War…
- It’s good. I don’t want to share that stuff with anyone, those who experienced it should keep it to themselves.

Katya - One of your Kind’s Rules?
- Not directly… We do have some that sound similar.
Katya - Like?

- Don’t let it affect your Family, no matter what. Even if it eats your insides, it will run out of Food very soon.

Katya - That’s the rule…? | Her Face becomes emotionless.
- Long version of it. I don’t hold much to it, as I have my own. But it’s good to remember them.

- It’s not my best Day, Katya. I can’t explain why… I just know it is. | Lunging at me, her Arms glue to my Neck.
Katya - You don’t have to. I’m here to hold your Hand, you big Baby. | I saviour her Embrace, soft Skin and Voice.
Before Long, our Hug ends with a playful smile from my Wife and her return to the rest.

What can I do when Life is out to hinder me from spending quality Time with them… Not like I can beat it. But I do so, with the People in it. | Please refrain from doing that, Sir. | Joke, just a joke.







>/ Time: 20:31 PM
We’ve been here a healthy amount of Time. Few Dozen Music Lists and Water Bottles spread across the Floor later, the Ladies are gradually wrapping up as well.

I’ve been reviewing my To-do List for a little while now, admiring my Wife’s Body while at it.

Lena - Nii-san… Can I sit…? | Out of breath and panting.
- Lay down~. | With little strength left, her Muscle aching - she flops onto the Bench, resting her Head onto my Thigh.
Katya - Ugh… I never thought this Training would be this… Intense…!
- We’ll need to take a Shower and go Home still. Please don’t give in, yet.

Katya - I won’t… But… Ugh… | She anxiously takes the seat, as if about to fall.
My Family relies on me as their Pillow, I will not deny them a little sleep. Even if, it’s the wrong spot and Time to fall asleep.

Lina - Look at them~...
Akari - We did really push them far Today.
- What’s the Idea here?

Lina - Just want my Daughters to be fit and healthy.
Akari - I wanted the same for you, Dan. Thankfully, I have my little Boy turned into a splendid Man. | If you can call me that even…
Speaking to the Mother, the Sisters slowly awake from their Nap.

Katya - Let’s get Home…
Lena - We have to Shower first, Nee-san…
- You two go wash first, then we’ll get everyone Home.
Pulling the little strength they still have, the Girls head into the Changeroom.

Lina - We’re sorry for the sudden stay, Dan.
- You’re our Mothers, what’s there to be sorry for?
Akari - You need your Privacy and Time alone. We simply complicate Things. | Time for a shower.
- … Just relax, take a Shower. We got eat Dinner, sleep. Then we’ll see what tomorrow brings. | Hopefully no problems.

Hearing water hit the finely-built surroundings of the One-Person Shower, I search through my Wife’s Bag to find my fresh Clothes and the Shower Gel.
Finding both, I head into the Shower beside the Girls.

These Showers bring back memories. | Of the Academy Days, Sir? | Yep. Never told you about them. | I saw your Memories when we first connected, it was quite the Comradery. | Yeah… Was… Most of them are probably resting in the cold dirt of Russia… Or barely getting by…

What about their AIs? | Gone. Disconnected. | I see… That’s not something I want to happen. I like it here… | Don’t worry. Reality will always be what we beat it into. | Brutal. I can get behind that.

Reminiscing the Moments of the Past Decade, the Comrades I had…. All with their own Goals. Some wanted to serve their Country… Others return to their Girlfriend… or even Wife. Others… just wanted to get away from it all.
Those who relied on their Loved One, got left behind when the War went on further.

Even after I returned to the Front, the Shells or Battles… were not the cause of most Deaths. The Messages from Home were.
The sheer Horror they felt, reading the Words “I got married” or… “Hope you will return well. Take care.”

King of all of the messages was one I found in the mud one Day. It read… “I still love you, but I can’t go on like this.”

Standing there, in the Artillery Fire and Bullet Storm… staring at a piece of paper covered in Mud - trying to figure out what the Soldier who received this feels or felt. A living Nightmare.
Thanks to this, Germany faced a massive boost in the Suicide rate. Bumping it to the 10th Place in the World for Suicide.

Feeling the Water run down my Back, the cold Steel of my Spine warming up - not by her Touch - but by steaming hot Water…
Katya - Mama~... Why is there so much Steam?
Lina - Eh? We came in, just now.
Katya - Dan...

- Hm? What’s up?
Katya - Dan that’s… | Furiosuly stepping in front of me, turning the Water from steaming hot to a gentle feel.
- That wasn’t necessary… I liked that.

Katya - That was steaming hot.
- Sorry… Today isn’t really my Day...
Katya - Please don’t ignore your own safety. I can’t bear it, not even once.
- I-I will…

Akari - Dan~...
- Mother.
Best get a grip on myself…!

Perhaps a few Rounds of Bloodshed will help. But not now… I got a Dinner to saviour.

Katya - Dan? Are you done?
- In a moment. Why?
Katya - Lena and I will go and dress up. We’ll wait for you three.
Lina & Akari - Okay!
Washing my Hair, I dry myself off with my second Towel and head to dress up.



I find Katya all alone, struggling to close her Bra.
- … ~Here you go~. | With one swift motion, I close her Bra and lock her Arms behind her Back. Pressing my Head against hers.
Katya - Hey~... | Pleadingly, she looks up at me. Her Chest captivates my Vision, not for long.
- Thank you, for being here for me. I owe you more than I can give.
Katya - That’s my Job, as your Wife.
- Where’s Lena?
Katya - Talking to Yuna, she’s here. | Her Lips draw me closer.

The Water stop running in the Showers.
- Let’s get dressed.
Releasing her Arms, she checks on the Bra’s position on her Breasts.
- Tight?
Katya - Maybe… From how much you play with them, not a big surprise. | Why did you say it… They heard you.

Lina - I see now. You’re one of those Men.
- Please don’t compare to those low-lives. They have no idea what World they live in, nor do they know the Term “Tomorrow”. | Angered, I change into my Jeans and Put on my T-shirt and Hoodie.
Katya - We’ll wait outside.

After they change as well, we’ll head Home - Eat, then sleep.

Lena - Ah! Nii-san! Look!
- A Car.
Lena - Look closer.
- Pors---Volkswagen. What’s up with it?
Lena - It’s one of my Dream Cars. It’s on the list with many others I’d like to drive. Of course, I only want one. If I get one at all~...

- If you work Hard, you’ll get one.
Lena - That’s what Mama always says…
- Not necessarily from her. Rather, from me. | Her Arm slowly lowers - her Face in shock at my Words and serious Expression.
Lena - Really?
- Only if you work Hard, you’ll get exactly what you want. With every little detail, precisely how you want it.
Lena - I’ll work even harder! | There’s the Hug I needed. Ohhh! You little Joybringer!

Akari - Shall we then? It’s getting very late. | I point at the wooden Door, letting them take the lead.







Being tight on Time, Katya made a small but satisfying Meal. Using the little Miso Soup she made Today as a second Dish.
Katya - Hope everyone liked it. Lena, please serve the Drinks.
Lena - ‘Kay!
- I’ll get the Beds ready.

I take a last gaze at my Wife as she tries to find the needed Glasses before leaving.

Lina and the Sisters in Katya’s Room, Mother and I in my own. It’s logical, Dan. Just think.
My Wife’s Bed is already made during the Morning - before we left, mine on the other Hand… In total disarray.

Blanket hanging off and the Pillow is uneven.

Done.

Returning to my Family, I get greeted my two bright smiles and a cold Glass of Cherry Beer.

Everyone - Cheers!

The open Kitchen Window sets the atmosphere as Sirens and Animals echo through the City.
Akari - Any Plans for this Winter, Dan?
- Staying Home, in safety. Why?
Akari - I heard about a new Onsen open. Perhaps it could become a Winter Destination for you three.
Katya - We’ll see if it fits my own Plans. | Excellent save, Katya.

Just to drink the Beer, quite exhausting to be in the Gym. Getting exercise is not as important as sleep. A good… long Night’s sleep.
Until I have to wake up, realizing that we’ll work Tomorrow to create our first Business Deal.

1