Serenity of Business
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Friday, not a typical one, Katya’s been preparing since the earliest of Hours for Tonight’s Dinner. I still have to pick a Place to dine at - but that can wait a little longer.

Lena wants to join us, therefore her Nee-san has selected every fine Dress she has. I’m not allowed to be there to help choose…
My Suit has been in a Bag for Months now, all crumbled and folded in the wrong ways. Here hoping that my Wife will assist in this Matter too.

Sir, I’ve prepared the Guards for the Evening, shall I decorate them with Tie? | Go ahead. It will help ease the Mood, hopefully.
Imagining my Machines, all scary and sinister… with a dark Red Tie around their Necks.

Our planned Dinner is a few Hours away. I’m itching to set the foundation for more Deals, a small sphere of Influence could be born from this as well.
Safety will not be assured for the entirety of Tokyo, which would put me out of Business as a Mercenary and attract sudden attention to our Corporation.

Katya - Dan! Snack Time! | Food!
Leaving the crumbled Suit on my Bed, I race to the Kitchen where my Wife happily decorates three Fruit Bowls.
Katya - Here’s yours. This will keep us fed until Dinner, have you decided on the Restaurant?
- Thanks, Love. I haven’t… I thought we could do it together. As you have better - and significantly more Taste than me when it comes to this.
Katya - Fine~. We’ll do it together. Have you arranged everything else? | She picks up her Fruit Bowl and walks past me, I instinctively follow her.

- Yes. Everything is ready, they just need to know the Location. From that point on, everything is in our Control.
Katya - Good Work, Dan~.
- Hmhm. What are we doing in my Room?

Katya - Tend to your Suit and spend Time with you.
- I see… Want to sit at the Kotatsu? | I set my Bowl down and get comfy.

My Wife joins me, sitting to my left. The Late Afternoon Sun shines through the thick Clouds.
Katya - I can’t wait for Winter… It will be so cosy.
- No doubt…

Katya - Lena briefly spoke of her Wishes, for College…
- And? What does she want to study?
Katya - She’s still unsure, but the Location has to be Tokyo.
- Preem. Where exactly?

Katya - That’s the Problem, the Options are so vast - that she made a list of possible Choices.
- Why are you sad about it?
Katya - I’m not~. I’m simply worried, what if she starts - doesn’t like it and then… then…
- She’s a Big Girl now, she knows what comes with it. Don’t stress too much.

Katya - Easier said than done…
- It’ll be fine. Everything will be. | I pull her towards me and kiss her on the Head.

Attempting to hide her blushing within my Hoodie, her smile gives it away.
Katya - Are you going to wear anything under? Say… a white Tank Top?
- Maybe…

Speaking of Wear…
- Which dress are you going to pick?
Katya - I have a new one I didn’t weat at all. I-If you like it… I’ll pick it…
- Of course I will like. Isn’t that obvious?
Katya - N-No… | My Angel, what have we done for Years now?

Sir, I have made the desired Adjustments. Do we want a bit of Firepower? | 90% only. The rest, no Guns. | Understood.

- Why are you sniffing me?
Katya - I’m not! I’m just… Ugh…! Just let me do what I want! | Silly you…
I take off my Hoodie and make my Wife lift her Arms.

Floop!

 

Katya - Ahhh…! Dan!
- Fits well. If just a size too large. | It’s oversized, not only by one measurement - by multiple.

The Sleeves reach over her Hands, making them look like Wings. With the pure White colour of the Hoodie, it’s as if she’s an Angel in disguise. Hiding it Wings from the Monster in front of her…

Katya - This is mine now. You won’t get it back. | Crossing her Arms and staring at me.
- Not going to wash it?
Katya - M-Maybe! Just maybe!
- Alright. You can have it~. | You can have anything you want.

I admire her playing with my--her Hoodie. Pulling the Hood over her Head and coiling up into a pure White Ball.
Katya - Ah! Wait! | She sparks back from being a White Ball of cuteness.
- What is it?
Katya - Time?
- 17:37 PM. Why do you ask?

Katya - We’ll sit like this for a little longer. Then gradually get ready to go, ‘kay?
- As you wish, my sweet Angel. | Katya falls forward - face into my Chest, her Body relaxes as it finds its position to hopefully rest and not take a Nap.



30 Minutes have passed since I became her Pillow.
- Katya~... Hey~.
Katya - A little longer~... Please… | My Heart is telling me to leave her be, but we can do this as much as we want when we come back.

Lena - Ne, Nii-san where is… Oh. | My little Sister peeks into the Room, opening the Door a little.
- You can get ready, gradually. No haste.
Lena - Okay. Please wake her, I need her help.
- Trying to… | Lena leaves, turning to her Room.

Katya - Fine, I get up… | Detaching from my Torso, Katya clumsly walks to my Bed, picking up my Suit and leaves the Room.
- Hey! | I dash after her, wanting to convince her to tend to herself first.

Katya - Your’s goes the fastest.
- Regardless, please tend to yourself first.
Katya - Alright…. Take that Ironing Board from there. | Casually leaned against the Wall in the second living Room.
- What now?
Katya - Follow me~, Dear!

Attracted to the Voice of my Angel, I freeze up once more as I enter her Room.
Katya - Set up here. I’ll Iron out your Suit.
- What about your Dress?
Katya - I already know which one I’m taking.

Doing as told, Katya spreads my Suit’s Shirt on the Board and slowly tends to its folds.

- Can I see your Dress?
Katya - On the Bed~, Love.
Lifting it, I try to grasp the elegant material I’m holding in my Hands. Carefully I put it up against my Torso and look down.

She’s a bit shorter than me… I’ll assume it will go below her Knees.

Katya - What do you say?
- It’s wonderful, fitting for you.
Katya - Hehe… Here’s your Shirt! | I grab it carefully from the Shoulders and place it on the Bed - separate from my Wife’s Dress.

Katya - Here. | The Vest joins my Shirt.
- What’s left?
Katya - Your Pants are perfect. Now to my Dress.

With the utmost caution, I softly take it onto my Arms and lay it on the Board. Letting my Wife tend to its rough areas.

Katya - Shall we take our own Tower or a Restaurant?
- Ehm… We have absolute Privacy in the Tower.
Katya - Settled. I’ll message Asuka to help with Dinner then. | Mother’s Head Maid.
- As you wish.

Gradually humming as she finishes her Dress, I sit down to listen carefully.

As if a Mother putting her Baby to sleep, resting in its Cradle with… the Ceiling filled with Stars - softly falling asleep.

Katya - Ohhh… But I have to get the Hoodie off… | Silly Katya.
- It will stay here, nobody will take it. Once you come back, you get fall asleep with it.
Katya - Ah! But I want to sleep with you!
- Hehe, we can do that. First, let’s get this over with.

Taking her Clothes off one by one until she’s in her Underwear, mindfully checking her Bra’s position and if it engulfs her Breasts correctly.
Katya - Eek! | The Bra flies loose. Katya barely catches it.

Gently pushing her Hands away from her Breasts and I position the Cups, following the strip around to her Back.
Katya - Thanks, Sweetheart.
- Always there for you.
Katya - Can you… let go of my Breats, please?
- A--- I didn’t---My Hands have their own will, I’m sorry.

Turning around to her Bed, I grab my Suit and take one last gaze at her dressing up before closing the Door.

Sir, don’t forget to use Deodorant. | Right. I still have a nice Perfume I got from Katya in the Summer.
Turning myself into a lesser version of a Flower, I exit my Room and head to the Door in search for my Shoes.

Lena - Nii-san? | My Imouto waits near the Door.
- Done? | She looks wonderful. Even her Hair is tended to.
Lena - Yep. Thanks to Nee-sama.
- I see. Mind moving aside, please?
Lena - If you’re looking for your Shoes they’re here. | She hands them to me. Perfectly clean as well…

- Did you clean them?
Lena - I found them like that while I was searching for mine.

Katya - Lena, you look fantastic. Your Hair is also superb!
Lena - You helped, Katya!
Katya - Now now, no need to credit me in the slightest.
Lena - I want to!
- Ladies? Shall we?

Katya squishes Lena’s Cheeks and heads out the open Door, leaving last - I lock it as well.

Lena - Once we’re in the Garage, how do we get Miss Erika and her Sister to us? | As she speaks the Elevator opens on the Garage’s Level.
Katya - Dan? Suggestions?

- I could go pick them up, but it will look unprofessional…
Katya - Mama and her are close Friends, it should be fine. But just in case, please send Raven after them. I will tell them about the Drive.
- Got it.

Heard her Buddy? | Gladly so. I shall depart once the young Misses and you have reached the Tower safely. | Good.

In the Vehicle, I check the Temperature on the Car’s Screen.
- It’s only 13 Degrees Celsius outside, want to go grab a Hoodie?
Lena - I got one! | Waving her fluffy-thick Hoodie around, I nod at her proudly.
Katya - And I got you to protect me from everything.
- Eh… I see.



The Girls get out the Car and look at the Sky, the Sunset being a fantastic color Paradise.

Katya - Dan, this is the address, Love.
>/ Destination - Marked. Moving.
- Got it. Thank you.
As I watch Raven drive off, my Wife swiftly jumps into a Phone Call.

Lena - We won’t be long, Onii-chan… right?
- Of course not. I know how much you like your Evening Games.
Lena - ‘Kay. I wanted to join since I’m part of this Corporation as well.
- You are regardless if you’re here in the Tower or not. Nothing will change, Lena.

Lena - I want to be here, I want to learn how to be a good Leader!
- That’s good. Please put your Hoodie on if your cold.
Lena - Not yet… But soon.

Katya - They got in. Should be here soon. Let’s head upstairs.
- Lead the way.

>/ Incoming Call - N-Tek Office | Asuka?
>/ Call - Answered

Asuka - Master Natsumi! I saw you walk inside the Building! I’m in your Office, I took the liberty to use your Phone. I hope you don’t mind.

Not at all, Asuka. How are things up there? | The Sisters and I enter the Elevator.
Asuka - I’ve assembled a Maid Team to assist further, on Mistress Katya’s Order.
Got it… What kind of Maid Team?

Asuka - The Most disciplined I could find. Of course, they won’t replace your current Maids. They will join your Office from now on, your Mother’s Orders.
Can’t go against them, can we…?
Asuka - No, Master. We shall eagerly await your mighty presence.
>/ Call - Ended

As the Elevator reaches the Top, I get presented with a dozen Maids surrounding me and the Girls.
Maid Team - Good Evening, Mistresses. Master. We hope to be of service to you.
- Mother… what wonders you can create.

Lena - So many Maids! Cool!
- Maids. Go with Lena and present her with a Menu that she likes.
Maid Team - As you command, dear Master!

Asuka walks through the dispersing Maids.

Katya - Hello~!
Asuka - Mistress, Master - it’s so good to see you again. | She bows deeply, lifting her Skirt.
- How’s my Mother doing?

Asuka - She’s doing superbly, except for her Work schedule.
- Something I will have to get accustomed to as well.
Asuka - So you will. Mistress, might this Table satisfy your Desire? | Stepping aside, she reveals the absence of our Desks and Chairs - the mighty presence of a circular Table.

Katya - Excellent, Asuka! Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
Asuka - Mistress, your words touch me deeply.
Katya - Dan! I’ll call your Mother right now.

- E-Eh?! For w-what?! | Asuka covers her joyful laugh.
Katya - So that she transfers Asuka over to our Tower.

- T-Then who will be Headmaid in her Tower?
Asuka - I have a Twin Sister, Ayaka. She was trained together with me to serve your Family. | That’s…
- Don’t you two want more things to do? Other than tending to my Family?
Asuka - Ah! I seem to have forgotten… Please excuse me. Our Parents gave us multiple choices throughout our Childhood but we wanted to serve your Family regardless! | What good Spirits these Sisters are…. Goodness me…

Katya - Asuka, will your Sister be okay all alone then?
Asuka - None of us is alone, not even for a second. As we always meet throughout the Day for multiple Hours. Thanks to the wonderful Design of the Towers, we can visit and meet each other whenever we want!
Katya - I still feel bad if I do this…

Asuka - Please don’t! My Sister couldn’t become Head Maid as she was still younger than me. I want her to get a Chance! I beg you, Mistress Katya.
- Katya.

Katya - In this case… Welcome to N-Tek, Asuka.
Asuka - I’m delighted to be here.
- Oh…. I just realized something…

Asuka - Master? | She tilts her Head curiously.
- I need to make more Machines for you all… | 16 Maids…. Time to improve on our Maid-tied Models.
Asuka - You mean your… Pan...zer… Panzermenschen? | Wow…
Katya - What?! How did you say it?! How!! | Katya pounces onto Asuka.

Asuka - Countless attempts and my dedication to you and Master Natsumi. Ehehe…
Katya - Alright. That makes sense… I’ll have to start doing so as well.

Sir, I have brought the Guests. | Thank you, Raven. Secure the Building and be present beside the Sisters.

Lena - Nee-sama, Nii-san. I brought the Menu.
Maid Team - It was a honour to work with her! | Their Smiles. So bright and… passionate.

Katya - Thank you, Lena. Good work.
Lena - Ehehe…
Time to be a Leader.

- Ladies, Tonight is a very important one. Our first Deal will be struck here. I kindly ask you, for your Help.
Maid Team - We will always support our Master. For his Kindness is our Reward. | Mother… What have you thought them.
- Thank you.

The Lift opens behind me, Erika and her Sister step out anxiously.

Erika - Guten Abend, Mister Natsumi, Mistress Katya.
Katya - Welcome, please have a seat. | Bring me five Machines. Two harmless, the rest with Guns. | Understood.
- Welcome, Erika, Miss.
Erika’s Sister - I’m Monika, it’s a pleasure and a honour to meet you two.

Katya - Take a Seat, Ladies. | Katya shows them to their Seats.

Asuka - Master, shall I bring the Wine? | Asuka comes into whispering Range.
- Please do.
As the Guests sit down, Asuka signals her Maid Team to bring out the… Glasses.

Katya and I sit in our Chairs, opposite Erika and Monika.

As the Glasses are being served and filled with the finest Japanese Wine, I lean onto the Table and begin.
- Following the last few Days, what’s your final decision. Yes, or no.

Erika - Before I give my own answers - followed by my Sisters, I want to ask what we get, exactly.
- Your Tone’s off, but so be it. | I casually take a sip of the Wine.

- Besides obvious financial support, your Hospital gets a redoing of its Infrastructure, new Equipment and Supplies.
Erika - I still am in the unknown about what you produce. Mister and Misses Natsumi.
Katya - Erika, please mind your Tone. My Husband shows you kindness, he might forgive you for it - but I won’t. | Remind me to shut the feck up when she ties me to the Bed again. | Noted, Sir. | Thanks…

Monika - I’ll take over from my Sister. We’d like to know what you produce, Mister and Misses Natsumi.
Katya - Better. Dan? | I stand up and straighten my Vest, pointing to my left into nothingness.

- I present to you, the live definition of… Absolute Protection.

Heeding my Command, the Panzermenschen materialize out of nothing. The exact Five I ordered.

If they can withstands the panic, anxiety, horror that is attempting to cloud their Judgement, they earn this Deal - not entirely though.
Monika - I understand now.
Erika - So do I… How much will this cost us?

Katya - Silly Erika, we don’t speak about Money here. All we want is for you to, occasionally spread the Word about us, other than that… Nothing. Just maintain your Position in Tokyo, which is obvious.

Silence covers the Table, as the Guests think about their Job’s Fate.
Erika - I will sign.
Monika - Same goes for me.
Katya - Excellent choice, Ladies. Now let’s put the Tension aside, we’re Partners now.

Lena - Can we have the Menu, please?
Maid - Here you go, Mistress Lena. | The Maids serve the Menus individually. One Maid serves one Person.
- Thank you, dear Maid.
Maid - It is my utmost pleasure, Master Natsumi.

Erika - Ehm… Herr Natsumi. I want to apologise for my Tone…
- Don’t even bother thinking of it. As my Wife said, we’re Business Partners now - In a way.
Katya - Erika, you didn’t have to be that Tense.

Erika - I’m sorry… Miss Natsumi… I just couldn’t bring myself to believe that we get help this easily.
- Japan is a different Country from what we saw in Europe, Erika?
Erika - Of course. It was a horror to work there most of the Time.

Katya - You’re safe now, nothing from there can hurt you. Especially not when you don’t let it.

Monika - Schwester… | “Sister” - They might have something to ask.
Erika - We need some Items urgently, Mister Natsumi.

- Sure thing. I hope it goes to the Children and their Mothers.
Erika - Yes. All Fathers wish to stay with their Family, but due to our Funds, we can’t allow them to stay.
- What about Visits?

Monika - They refuse to leave most of the Times, we can’t bring ourselves nor our Staff to simply push them out. Some of the Patients would benefit from it.
- And you want to find a Solution?

Monika - Y-Yes… Please. Please don’t leave them like that.

Lena - Why not take them in? We would cover the costs of Food and other Needs. | Perfect, my Little Sister. Such a clever Girl.
Erika - If you’d show such kindness to those who are in need of it, we’d be grateful too.
Lena - Settled. Nee-sama?

Katya - What my little Sister said goes into effect next Week, our Aid will arrive then as well. Not earlier, not later.
Erika - Thank you very much, Miss Natsumi.

Monika - What about your… Machines?
- They’ll be there as Staff, helping in various situations.
Monika - Would it be acceptable to make them… less… Fear-inducing?
- Of course. But I can’t give them Eyes or make them too Human-like. That’s for the Staff Machines. The Security ones… will remain like this.

Monika - We’re grateful to you, Mister Natsumi and both Miss Natsumis. | Both bow their Heads deeply.

Lena - Please pick a Dish from the Menu. I’ve designed it myself, with the Help of our great Maids. | I hear our Maid Team chat quietly in the Background.
Erika - Could the two of us get the Schnitzel and Fries?
Lena - Maid?
Maid - Yes, Miss Lena?
Lena - Mind taking our Orders?
Maid - With the utmost pleasure.

From Person to Person - taking my Family’s Orders first and then my own.
Maid - Master?
- I’ll take the Miso Soup and the same the Sisters got.
Maid - Understood.

My Wife stands up proudly, followed by Lena and myself.
Katya - To our Partnership, let it prosper into a healthy Relation!
Erika - Prost!
Monika - Prost!
Our Glasses come together and we sit back down. Entering the Non-Business Talk.

Erika and Monika ask about Lena’s Hair, Katya explains it in-depth. Their conversation obviously excludes me, as I have the Duty of keeping them safe.
Erika - Aha… Then what did you do, Miss Lena?
Lena - I twisted it, just enough for it to stay like that.
Monika - I’ll try it out on my Sister here.
Erika - Eeh?! What are you going to do!!?
Monika - Nothing, nothing. Calm down~.

As soon as the pressure regarding the existence of something or someone dear to you is gone - resolved, taken care of - The Sky turns blue, the Sun shines brightly and the Birds chirp.

Harmony...has been achieved.

1