N-Tek – Wife’s Dominion
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monday - Mid Afternoon, my Wife commanded me to fold and sort the Clothes she washed just now. Obviously only mine, she wouldn’t want one of her Panties to disappear “In the Washing Machine”.

Socks, Underwear, Shirts, Pants and one Hoodie… All done. Now I have to ask her for one Sock that is apparently missing.
Into the Woman’s Reign, I catch my Wife making a Pony Tail. A rare sight, for me.

Katya - Should be fine~. | Beauty beyond my imagination. Silver Hair, gray Eyes… They’re all mine!

- Hey, Dear… I got a Sock here…
Katya - Sweetheart? | She takes the Sock from me.
- You know where it could be?
Katya - Ah. These are not yours. They belong to Lena.
- Okay. I’ll bring it to her.
Katya - Bring her this as well. | Cup of Coffee.

- Is she doing something?
Katya - I believe... Math with Yuna.
- Thanks.

On her Door, I hear the clicking of her Pen and… her Nails scratching the Paper.

- Lena…? | I peek in.
Lena - Nii-san! What’s up?
- I found a Sock. Katya said it’s yours.
Lena - Whoa! I was missing one! | Taking off her Headphone, dashing to her Bed and showing me the match to the Sock I’m holding.

- Here’s your Coffee as well.
Lena - Thanks, Nii-san. You’re the best. | Spinning around, her Hair flies elegantly.
- If you need help, just ask.
Lena - Will do.
Exiting her Room, I return to my Beauty.

A loud thock echoes through the Penthouse.
- Love, what are you…. Katya?! | Why is she crying?!
Katya - Hah… D-Dan… Sniffle
- What are you doing? | I get close to her, noticing her Cuttingboard filled with Onions.

Katya - Just preparing for Lunch… Hehehe…
- Sit down. Goodness, you’ll only hurt yourself this way. | I gently push her away from the Board, pointing at the Sink - to wash her Hands.
Katya - I can manage, it’s not the first Time I’m cutting Onions, you know?
- It’s not about that. You’ll just end up cutting yourself.
Katya - Tending to my Family is my Job~! Dummy~.
- Please sit down~...

Opposite of me, she takes out one of the high-sitting Chairs.
Katya - You’re good at cutting, if a bit slow…
- Last Time I did this was… a hefty Decade ago.
Katya - Your Mother must’ve been proud to have the help.
- Yep.

Onions done.
- Where do these go?
Katya - In that Pot. | Little oil inside it. In they go, regardless.

Katya - No Tears?
- Nope.
Katya - I’ll call you from now.
- Please do.

Katya - Take the Meat out of the Fridge and cut it into small pieces. Not very small, just small enough to fit on a Spoon.
- This?
Katya - That’s Chicken Breast, Dan. The Pork, please.
- Eh… | Do the Labels say anything…? Oh!

- This?
Katya - Good. Now open the Package and do as I said.

Mechanically continuing my Actions, I tune into my Machine’s View and admire my Wife from the Side.

Legs crossed right over left, Pony Tail standing proud - with some of her Silver Hair tucked behind her Ears.
Katya - Dan~... Fallen back asleep~? | Oh no.
- N-No. I was just checking out my Machines.
Katya - On your Lenses? | She curiously asks.
- It’s easy and I can do it anytime I want to.
Katya - That’s cool!

- Small pieces, yes?
Katya - Mhm.
Quite the Chunk of Meat here.

I cut the Meat into two smaller Pieces and start cutting it as told.

- Smaller?
Katya - Nope. Just right. Put them in the Pot as well. | In they go.
- Now?

Katya - I’ll make the Sauce and finish the Meal. Shouldn’t be more than… One Hour.
- Can I sit here?
Katya - Silly, of course, you can! | We switch Places, Katya behind the Counter and me on the Chair admiring her.

Katya - I told my Friends to report to the Office Today.
- At what Time?
Katya - Around 5 PM.
- Got it.

Katya - No fancy dressing, Dan. Simple, but elegant.
- You’ll have to help me then… As always…
Katya - Ehehe. What can I do? I can’t say no to my own Husband.
- Thanks.

Lazing around in front of my Wife as she prepares Lunch, the Time was up.

Lena - Is Food ready?
Katya - Sit down, dear.
Lena - Food!

The Sisters sit side by side with me opposite of them.
- How’s work going, Lena? | She just dug into her Meal… I shouldn’t disturb her with the obvious.
Lena - It’s going amazing. We’re almost done with our proposed Work.
- Hard work pays off. | Nodding at me, she returns back to her Lunch.

Katya - Lena, we’ll go to the Office later Today.
Lena - Okay. I’ll finish my Work until you return.
There’s not much for her to do at the Office, except laze around and look out the Window. It’s best when her Time is spent at Home and working. Or playing.



Lena - I’m off then! | My little Sister leaves the Table.
- Where to?
Lena - A Nap. Can I?
- Anytime you want.
Lena - Don’t forget to come back Home. | In a serious Tone.

Katya - Of course not.
- We will return. Message us if you need anything.
Lena - ‘Kay.

Even if she spends her Days studying and gaming… She should go outside here and there.

Katya - Thinking what I’m thinking? | From my Head resting on my Fist, I look at Katya.
- She needs to go out sometimes.
Katya - Indeed. It’s not that I don’t want her to play or study, but I simply want her to move a bit more.
- Same here….

Katya - We can start going on Walks in the Evenings.
- Excellent thinking.
Katya - Ehehe. Let’s go rest a bit as well. No napping though.
- My Bed or your Bed?

Katya - That’s a specific Question~. Are you trying to do things to me again~?
- Obviously not. At least not in bright Daylight.
Katya - Heh. Bring me the Plates, dear~.

Stacking Plates, I bring them to my Wife and set them into the Sink.

With her Pony Tail remaining, she looks like my Girlfriend rather than my Wife. Granted, we’re still young and still-newly Weds.
Katya - You’re stares make me nervous… | She mumbles, continuing her work.
- I like your Pony Tail. Something I haven’t seen in a while, if at all.

Katya - That’s because… I wanted to reserve this for when we settle d-down… you know… Married and such. | Her nervousness and my calm curiosity tells me that our Relationship still has more to show us.
- Ready?
Katya - In a minute. Open two Beers please.
- Alright. With Straw?
Katya - You know what I want, Dan.
- Why did I ask~?

Two Beers appear on the Table by my Hands, cracking them open - I insert the Straw in each and await my Angel’s arrival.
Katya - There. I’ll put them away before we leave. | Taking her Beer, she casually drinks from the Straw while walking past me with alluring Steps.
- Your Bed it is.

Her Bed is fluffy, soft and gentle to lie on. Heaven compared to mine. Our Beers rest on ther Nighstand.
Katya - Come on. I’ll cover you up. | She holds the Blanket open for me. | Gently, I slide in.

My Wife tucks me in nicely before lying with her Back turned towards the Sun shining through her massive Window.
Katya - Hold me.
- Like this?
Katya - Tighter.
- Now?
Katya - Perfect. | There she goes resting in my Chest again.
Tucking her in, I put my Head over hers. Taking in the sweet scent of her Hair.

Katya - Dan, let’s no sleep. | She spins onto her Back, typing away on her Phone.
- O… kay…
Katya - What are you doing?
- Taking one of your Pillows, lying on my Stomach and admiring you.
Katya - Sounds good. | Her Vision goes back to her Phone.

Pushing the Pillow back to where I took it from, I slide downwards on the Bed and rest my Head on my Wife’s Stomach - My Arm going around her soft, Pillow-like Ass.
Katya - D-Dan…!
- Can I rest here…?
Katya - S-Sure… It was just unexpected. | Her Tone softens, it calms me greatly.
- Should I get a Pillow inste---Rest and be quiet, Dan. | Pulling me back onto her Stomach, pointing my Face towards her Beauty - Her voluptuous Breasts are in my Hand’s Reach, but her satisfied Smile prevents me from doing anything else but admire her.

Katya - How does it feel to rest on the Stomach that will soon hold your Child~?
- Heavenly. | My right Arm softly squeezes her Rear. Under my Head, I feel her Abdomen tighten.
Katya - Soon, Dan. We’ll be watching it play. Listening to it calling us~.
- I know. Until then, we have to work hard.
Katya - That’s right. | My Wife starts patting me, drawing circles on my Face and booping my Nose.



Katya - Dan~....?
- Hmm…
Katya - Wake up~. It’s Time to go work.
- Go ahead and dress up… I’ll be there in a minute…
Katya - You have to get up. I can’t move with your Head pressing on My Stomach.
- Sorry, Dear…. Here.

I force my Eyes open, my Wife warmly smiles at me.
- Can I see your Stomach?
Katya - Here. Why do you want to?
- I left no marks… Good.

Katya - The irritation went away as well.
- I knew that already.
Katya - Really?
- I looked closely when you were changing.
Katya - Sound just like you. Now come on~. | She takes my Hand and pulls me out of her Room - entering mine swiftly.

Katya - Were you planning to take a specific Outfit?
- No… I didn’t think about it at all… Even though I did know we’re going to the Office today….
Katya - Nothing happened, we’re going to choose something simple but elegant. How about… The Jacket I got for you and the gray Pants?
- I’ll try it on…

Item after Item, my Clothes drop to the ground. I put on what Katya said and turn towards her.
Katya - Wonderful, Dan! You look so~ good!
- T-Thanks. | I’m not used to getting compliments, even from her.
Katya - After I get dressed we can go. Please wait for me.
- I will. | With a smile, she leaves my Room.

Before waiting at the Entrance, I’ll tell Lena that we’re going to leave.

Now, time to wait.

Sir, you’ve received an E-mail from Goro. | What does it say? | He’s waiting for his first bit of Work, eagerly.

We don’t have anything for him, as we do all the designing and business decisions. He said logistics… right? | Correct.
Then tell him I want to see a Database of the Machinery we have and how much they consume, electricity obviously. | Does that fall into Logistics, Sir? | If you ask me. It does.

Any specific kind of Database, Sir? | Any kind will do. For now. This will be a simple Test for him. What real Work will look like? He’ll see soon enough. | Very well, Sir. E-mail has been composed and sent. | Thanks. | No need to do so, Sir.

Raven, find me a few empty above-ground Facilities that can house the entirety of our Production. | I’ve already done so, Sir. I’d like you to visit it, if possible. | Owner?

It’s currently owned by the Tokyo Mayor, but it stands empty with no purpose. | Meaning it is within the Outskirts of Tokyo.
Price? | You’d have to go to her Office directly and ask. | We might make a stop after this…

Katya - Dan~! How do I look?
- Dark gray Jeans and Hoodie, amazing. | Katya reaches her Hand out to me, grabbing it - I spin her Around. The absence of her Pony Tail allows her Hair to fly freely in its entire Beauty.

- Did your Friends already arrive at the Office?
Katya - Nope, I told them we’re going to pick them up.
- From their Homes?
Katya - There’s a Train Station a few Streets from our Office, they used that to get close but they don’t know much about the Inner Roads of Tokyo.
- I see. Good thinking, Love.
Katya - Thanksies! I got my Purse in case we need something from any Store. | I got my own Wallet for that…. Silly.



Katya - Dan, can you stop there? | She points at the side of the Road.

- What now?
Katya - I’ll call them.

Katya - Kira? Hey~! We’ve arrived close to the… Sweets Shop, near the Station.

Katya - Dan, go stand outside so that they see you -- Yep, he’s out now. 

 

Once out, I close the Door and lean on the Car.
Exactly what I expected from Japan, clean Roads and smiling People. If I compare this to Europe, why the fuck did I even leave?

Girl - Dan? | Behind me.
- Hi…
Kira - Dan!?
Anya - Calm down. We’re in the middle of the City!
Kira - Y-Yeah…

Katya jumps out the Car, hugging both her Friends tightly. As if they haven’t seen each other in Years.

Anya - She’s strong.
Kira - Katya~! It’s so good to see again!
Katya - Same! How was the ride?

Kira - Nothing like Moscow… It’s clean and the People are nice. The Language is a bit hard to learn… | Understandable. Not easy switching from Cyrilic to Kanjis.
- Shall we go, Ladies?
Katya - Jump in! | Waiting for the Girls to get inside, then I follow.

Kira - Are our Outfits okay?
Anya - We did our best to not look like the we’re offering any Services. | For Fuck’s Sake, Brain. Why do you always have to do this to me…?

Kira - Of course, we’re not! Plus, we can’t just stand outside like this is Europe or Russia!
- There… There’s clubs for that Stuff…
Katya - He served in the Army, he heared a lot of things he didn’t have to. | I get warm Headpats from Katya.
- That’s true.

Without another Word, I shut up and drive on - Letting the Girls dive deep into their Conversations regarding Work.



Short Trip later, we’re here.
Everyone but me bolts out of the Car. Admiring the Towers and their Might.

- That one is ours. You three can go ahead. | Taking each other’s Hands they jump forward happily.
Sir, you don’t seem too happy with the current Events. | No. I am, I really am. I’m just worried about our Production capacity. | Oh… I see.

Katya unlocks the Front Door, as her Friends walk on - She waits for me, keeping the Door open.

- Thank you, my Dear. | While holding her by the Waist, I plant a Kiss on her Head.
Katya - Come on, Mister Natsumi.
- In that case… Miss Natsumi. | She cracks a small - but honest - Smile.

Anya - Where to now?
- First, meet our Guards.
Kira - Heh?

Stomping their way out of the Corners of the Space, the Panzermenschen reveal themselves.
Kira - Are these your Drones? Your… killing Machines?!
- Did… you tell them… about... Them?
Katya - Yup. Only recently.
- I see… | Still am a bit shocked by their Reactions.
Anya - How do you… call these?
Kira - It’s a german word! I know it!

Katya - Ahaha… While you two think, let’s head upstairs. | Katya leads us to the Elevator.



Anya - Whoa~! So this is where you operate from!
Kira - Look at the Desk! That’s so cute!
Katya - Take a seat you two.

Anya - Not at the Desk, Kira!
Kira - Of course not! Who do you take me for?!
Katya - Calm down. Dan~?

Sitting beside my Wife. I let her do everything, while I simply assist.

Katya - Office Workers, yes?
Kira - Yes.
Anya - Yes.

Katya - Then… I just need your signature here and here. | Where did she pull out those Papers from!? We don’t have anything like that!
Anya - Here, Kira. Take mine.
Kira - Thanks.
Katya - That’s the Paper Part done for.

- Why do I get to hold these?
Katya - Because you are my Husband. | Playful Smile she has.
- Fair… enough…

Katya - Dan and I have some adjustments to tend to, your Pay will arrive soon. | Her Elbow rests on my crossed-over Leg.

Anya - Are you sure? We can’t give you anything in return.
Kira - As much as we want to get Money, making debt to you two looks like assured Suicide.
Katya - Eh? Are we that scary?

Anya - Kira meant to say that you two are intimidating, in a good way!
Kira - Yes! That’s what I meant to say.
- In that case. A few more words from me.

I move up my Chair and hold my Wife’s Hand.
- You’ll be reporting to Katya, not me. That’s only because you two are her close Friends. Otherwise… You wouldn’t even be here.
Kira - We know… That’s why we want to start working already.
Anya - In this case, I have to agree with her.

Katya - As said, we’re busy working on something. You’ll receive a bit of your actual Salary.
Anya - Oh… That’s so much better…
Kira - Yeah…

- You two are happy… because?
Anya - We don’t want to be Problems to Katya.
Kira - Neither do we want to slow her down. | These are kind Friends. | Agreed, Sir.

- That’s good to hear. Is everything cleared up?
Kira - Is there a way…. We can choose our Desks?
Anya - Only if it’s possible! | Panicking for the wrong Person’s Trust…

- Dear?
Katya - I’ll show you to your Desks. Dan, wait here.
- Ehh?! But--- Sit!

- Katya~...
Katya - Sit down, Dan. Be a good Boy.
- Fine.
Anya - Wow…
Kira - We need to watch out... Anya… | The two Friends are dragged out of their Fantasies by my Wife, before heading down with the Elevator.

Keep a close Eye on them. Nothing will ever happen to them. | As per usual, Sir.







....

....

Gaah! How long are they taking?! | Impatience, Sir? | I simply want to see her again! | Please calm down, Sir.

I’ve been walking in circles for ages now…!

Katya - Dan!
- Finally! | I spin around and run at her. Picking her up, I give her the biggest Hug I can.
Katya - Awww~... I won’t leave. You know that~.
- Did you three Talk?

Katya - A few Things, regarding Co-Workers and Conditions.
- That’s good to hear. I thought they wouldn’t care.
Katya - They might look Dull sometimes. But they’re smart enough to make their Lives enjoyable.
- Mhm. | I still hug her tightly. I won’t let go.

Katya - It’s okay, Big Guy~. I’m here now~ and always will be~. | I feel her gentle Touch on my Back and my Head.

- I thought about something…
Katya - Does that something have to do with our Production?
- Yeah. Raven found us a good Facility to move it into.

Katya - Cool! Where is it? | We let go of each other and sit into our comfy Chairs - Turning them towards the other.

- It’s withing the Outskirts of Tokyo, it could even be in the Center of it. Owned by the Mayor.
Katya - Oh, it’s going to be simple then.

- How exactly?
Katya - She, the Mayor, has a special Place for People that care about safety. She’ll sell it to us.
- Are we simply going to show her our Idea and that’s it? We got the Facility?
Katya - Yep. She’s not a Natsumi, obviously, but she has a few Children of her own. Her Husband works with her as Mayor. | Ah. Similar to us, if not identical...

- What do you say? Worth a try?
Katya - Why try? When we can get it? | Her warm Smile turns into one of Power and Might. I spot even a little grinning.
- Wonderfully said, Katya.

My Wife lunges at me, sitting in my Lap as we watch the Sun hit the far-away Apartment Buildings of Tokyo on the Horizon.
Katya - Mhm. It’s still open, the Mayor’s Office.
>/ Time: 17:32 PM | We got Time, even for shopping if need be.

- Want to go now?
Katya - Mmmm...~! | Basically… “Let me rest on your Chest, Dan. We have plenty of Time”.
- Alright. We can go shopping as well - if need be.
Katya - I know~... Let me enjoy this more~!
- Not thinking about doing anything else either. | My Arms wrap around Katya’s Torso, she puts her Legs up on mine and leans further into me.

Thanks to my large Lap and wide Torso, Katya can enjoy similar Moments as long - and as often as she desires.

1