Corporate Agreement
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Time neared 18 PM, my Katya went to the Kitchen quickly. I’ve been ordered to sit still, again.

Katya - Here you go, Love. | Tea.
- Thanks. Any Meaning behind this? | Sitting down in her Chair, crossing her Legs.
Katya - Just a Cup of Celebratory Tea, Dan. Nothing special behind it.
- I see.

I’m thinking of this… Facility as if it’s a futuristic Building, with Pipes and Cooling for the Machines Inside all over the exterior of it. But this Vision I have could be crushed as fast as it came up.
Katya - How do you like it? Dan?
- From the smell, it’s fruity and… refreshing. I Haven't tasted it yet.
Katya - I’m done with mine. | Wha…

- Wasn’t yours steaming hot?
Katya - It was, but not to an extent that it hindered me from enjoying it.
- I-I see. | It was steaming hot, I know it. I saw it clearly.

Sir, Miss Lena went into the Bathroom to take a Shower. | Self-Care. Why do you sound so worried? | It’s my first Time tending to someone alone… | You want to do it, right? | Absolutely! I want to! | Then it’s obvious that success will come. There isn’t much success while tending to someone other than seeing them smile at your doings.

Katya - Lena went to take a Shower, we should also finish our Day’s Work as well.
- Let me… | I lift the Mug, drinking the gently hot Tea in one go.
Katya - That wasn’t much fun…
- I know. We’ll do it again at Home.
Katya - ‘Kay~!



In front of our Tower’s entrance, a lonely Car awaits its Owners. Katya gets to the Passenger’s Side of the Car, as if knowing that it would open its Doors for her.
When I approach it, the Door remains closed. Opening them myself, I join my Wife.

- Very Funny, Raven…
Katya - Ehehe, you can do it every Time.
Raven - As you command, Miss Katya.
- Oi...
Raven - Apologies, Sir. The Lady has spoken. | I look at my Wife’s Smug smile.
Katya - You have to accept it, Dan. You told him to obey me.
- That I did. Not regretting, not even one bit.

Gradually the Vehicle starts moving.



The Mayor’s Buildings looks… Simple and Modern. No fancy Materials used or expensive Decorations. Worlds apart from Europe.
Katya - Let’s go and see.

Stepping outside, my Wife smiles casually.

Sir, mind the Turrets. | No surprise there, it’s the Mayor’s Building afterall.

Katya - Dan, know what this is called?
- Mayor’s Building. | Don’t tell me it’s wrong…
Katya - Yep. It’s separate from the Town Hall. The Mayor has Offices in both but uses this most of the Time.
- Nothing has changed in this Regard since I left. | Katya hooks into my right Arm and pulls me forward.

Underneath the Turrets, I take a look around for any surprises - before I push the massive Metal Doors open.

A large empty Waiting Room-like Space, with Couches, Tables and Chairs.
Katya - Lovely! No one else is here. Let’s go right in.
- Eh?! | I’m not even given a second to process her Words.

Disregarding knocking on the Doors, Katya opens them and we march in.

>/ Guards - Found
>/ Proceed with Elimination? Y/N? | No! Nooo! Raven!
>/ Response: N

Mayor? - Hello. What can I do for you at this Hour? | Awfully relaxed about us marching in like this…
Katya - My Name’s Katya Natsumi and this is my Husband Dan Natsumi. We’d like to purchase a certain Building that you own.

Mayor? - Ah! A Purchase! Please take a seat. | The Woman points at the Chairs in front of her Desk.

>/ Guards in motion - Eliminate? Y/N? | Stand by.
>/ Command - Acknowledged
Am I paranoid, Raven? | No, Sir. They just made their first Step. | Alright…

Mayor? - Misses and Mister Natsumi, in what Building are you interested in?
Katya - Dan?

- A specific Facility. | She’s the Mayor, right? | Correct.
Mayor - Please tell me the Address so that I can search its File. | A physical File? Can’t imagine any other reason she’d say that and open her Desk’s Drawer.

I tell her the Address and the Number on its Side.

Mayor - Ah yes! Here you go. | She just shot a glance behind us.
Katya - Dan.
Taking the Document, I open it carefully and let my Wife read through it.

Katya - What’s the Price?
Mayor - It depends on what you will use it for.
Katya - Mind if we show you?
Mayor - Please do~. | Leaning back in her Seat, I see a glimpse of her Legs crossing.

Katya - Love?
>/ Revealing…

Two Humanoid Figures take form behind Katya and me. The Mayor’s Guards have no reaction to the Event.

Mayor - Wonderfully scary and intimidating. What’s their Purpose?| Not too shocked of her subtle reaction.
- Home Defense, Patrolling, even a Militaristic One - If my Wife and I desire.
Mayor - Multi-Role then… | Standing from her Chair, she takes a walk around my Machines.

Mayor - Don’t they need to look at me?
- You’re not a threat. But your Guards sure are a potential one.
Mayor - What’s their… Firepower, Weapons, and so on?

Katya - That’s a Business-related Question, we will not answer that. | Smart.
Mayor - Very well. | Back into her Seat, with hasty Steps.
- So?
Mayor - I like your Work, very much, Mister and Misses Natsumi. | That’s good or bad, now?

Mayor - May I get a few of your Machines myse--Mama! | That’s one of her Children. A Boy.

Mayor - Ohh~ My Dear, what’s wrong? | He just ran out of the Door, left of me.
Boy - Mama! Can we play? Please~!
Mayor - Ahaha~. Almost, Mama’s almost done here. Where is your Sister?
Boy - Sleeping. I was cleaning the Room when I saw the Moon outside. | Responsible son.

Mayor - My little Boy~... | Cuddles and Kisses.
Boy - Should I go wait more…?
Mayor - Just a few more Minutes. Promised.
Boy - Yay! Mama promised! | There he goes back to the same Room.

Mayor - Do you have Children, Misses and Mister Natsumi?
Katya - We want to.
Mayor - I see… If you don’t mind me throwing the Formalities out the Window, I’d want a few of your Machines for myself. Is that possible?

- How about this… We get the Facility for free and you get my Machines for free. I’ll throw a few more in, for good measure.
Mayor - Are you trying to bribe me, Mister Natsumi?
- Do I look like I bribe?

Mayor - Of course not. You’re a Natsumi. The very definition of Safety. | Sure am.
Katya - What do you say, Miss?

Mayor - … Please call me, Miyo. | She extends her Hand, I instinctively shake first - followed by my Wife.
- That’s a Deal then.
Miyo - It indeed is. May I explain one more Thing, Mister Natsumi?

- Go ahead, Miss.
Miyo - I have some Ties with Miss Katya’s Mo-- Lady Kreznov, I meant no disrespect. | Putting up her Hands in a subtle way, she looks at my Wife.
Katya - Do go on.

Miyo - Thank you. Mister Natsumi, I have Ties with Lady Natsumi as well. None of these Ties are made to strengthen my Guards or any other Reason. They are made to make Tokyo - and Japan - A safer Place. | She seems to understand who she's talking to.

Here I was thinking she’s just caring for her own Skin.

Katya - I know.
Miyo - Mister Natsumi?
- So do I. How you handled your Son running in, it was a Heartwarming Moment.
Miyo - Thank you very much.

Katya - Most People would just talk bad to them or send them off with an angered Tone. | My Wife adopts a very serious Voice.
Miyo - Allow me to say that those are not true Parents. Biologically, they are. Emotionally… Their Children are nothing but Objects, Tools even. | We seem to agree on more than I thought.

Miyo - Regardless of my Opinion, please sign here for the Facilities Ownership. | Katya signs proudly, handing me the Pen.

Miyo - The Document will be sealed and kept in an Archive. No need to fret.
Katya - Thank you, Miss Miyo. We’ll be off then.
- I will leave these two Machines here. Please use them cautiously. They are lethal in any situation.

Miyo - Thank you very much, Misses and Mister Natsumi. | Anxiously she stands up and bows deeply.
Katya - Take care.
Passing the now non-hostile Guards, dressed in branded Natsumi Gear and equipped with branded Kreznov Weaponry, we exit the Building and head for our Car.

Katya - Did you notice her eagerness to look into the open Room?
- Yep. Think it was her Husband.
Katya - She’s a good Woman, Dan. She didn’t look like it at the beginning, but as she saw what our intentions are and that we’re not just here for… Financial Gain. Miyo opened up and showed us her true Colours.
- She did. An honest and proud Mother. Protective even.

Katya - Before you drive Home… Raven?
Raven - Yes, Miss Katya?
Katya - We own the Facility now, please move everything needed over to start Mass-Production. Until Thursday.
Raven - Your Words will become Reality, Miss Katya.

Katya - Sweetheart?
- Yes?
Katya - Drive us Home. You promised us a Tea.
- Me?
Katya - Yes, you. My dear Husband, I give my everything to. | Ohhh~! That just hit my Heart… | Critical Hit, Sir? | Devastating Hit… Aghhh!
Releasing the Brake, I gradually drive us Home.





After a calming Drive in the early Evening, with the Moon shining. We arrived Home and went into a Bubble Bath.

Katya - Didn’t you enjoy it~? It was soo~ good! | We walk out of the Shower. Katya walks ahead of me.
- Y-Yeah… | My Back hurts so much now…
Katya - You’re Back is so nice to rest on~...! | She throws her Hands in the air, celebrating.
- It was fun. Very much so.

Katya - I even gave you a special Massage!
- That was kind of you, Dear.
Katya - Least I can do after you had to support me for an Hour - resting on your Back….
- Don’t be sad. I liked it. It’s one of many Moments we will experience as a Family. | I wrap my Arms around her Waist, resting my Head on her Shoulder.

Katya - You always cheer me up, Dan~. | Her soft Touch caresses my Cheek, her other Hand grips my Waist.
- That’s what I’m here for. Katya.
Katya - Bring me a Tea, please. | That’s abrupt…
- Sure…
Katya - We can cuddle more, don’t worry. | I smile at her as she leaves for her Room.

In the Kitchen, I set the Water to boil and prepare the Mugs. Leaning against the Counter, I put my Towel around my Neck.
Raven - Sir, do you have a moment?
- Heh?! | I spin around and find Raven in his Unique Panzermensch.
Raven - Pardon me, Sir. I didn’t mean to scare you.
- What’s the problem?

Raven - Miss Lena has filled a significant amount of Notebooks with Mathematics and others with Japanese Lessons.
- Ahahaha! That’s the problem, Buddy?
Raven - I’m worried she doesn’t get much rest from it.
- She does, Raven. I know she does.

Raven - I wish I had your confidence…
- You care for her, that’s what matters, Raven. Worry is the byproduct of that. I always worry about my Family's safety, you know that better than anyone.
Raven - It’s admirable how you simply brush off your own needs for it…

- Be yourself, Raven.
Raven - I’ll attempt that, Sir. Thank you for your Time.
- I’ll serve my Queen then.

Turning to the Water, it’s good to go. I pour it carefully into the Mugs, now I’ll take them to Katya’s Room.

Facing the difficulty of needing to open a door when both your Hands are occupied, I use my Elbow to thread into my Wife’s Domain.
Katya - Give me one~! | She demands, hugging her Pillow - sitting cross Legged on her Bed.
- Here you go.

Placing my Mug on her Nightstand, I head to close the Door. Returning to her wearing a very adorable Hoodie.
Katya - What~?
- You’re cute. | She freezes at my sudden compliment.
Katya - T-Thanks. | Gradually blushing.

Joining, I admire her working on a Document, regarding… Salaries?
- What’s it for?
Katya - Kira and Anya. I’m just thinking about how much to give them this Month.
- Give them a decent Sum, after that they’ll have to work to earn it.
Katya - I know, I’m just being a kind Boss.
- You’re the best Boss, Katya.
Katya - Oh you~...

Her Hoodie has Cat Ears…
Katya - Don’t touch them! Meow~! | My Wife has magically adopted Cat-like behaviour.
- What if I touch this... ? | I gently bump her Rear.
Katya - Meooo~! | She spins to me trying to scratch me with her Nails.

Most adorable Cat I’ve seen in my Life. And she’s mine alone.

Once Katya puts down her Mug, I lock my Arms around her Chest and prevent her from moving by pressing my Body against hers.
Katya - Dan~...! I need to finish this…
- You already wrote the Numbers, I’ll save it for you. | Ctrl + S to save it, then Alt + F4 to close it. Now she will focus on me.
Katya - Meanie~...

Vrrr! … Vrrrrr!

Katya’s Phone vibrates, signalling a Message. I watch over her Shoulder, from Lena. “I need some help, do you have Time? Can I bother you two?” Silly Lena, what type of Question is that?

Katya - You take my Laptop, I take the Mugs.
- ‘Kay. | Taking her Device, I open the Door with my free Hand.
Katya - Thanks.

Katya gently opens Lena’s Door, peeking in - I see her beside her Puppies, scribbling away on her Notebook.

Lena - Ah! You came! Did I bother you…? I did, right? | My imouto’s sad Face has the might to make me cry, if I’m not careful.
Katya - Of course not. What’s the Matter, Lena~? | Katya sits beside her, rubbing her Back. Joining them, I rest opposite of them - handing Katya her Laptop back.
Katya- Thanks, Dan. Here’s your Tea.
- Mhm. Lena, you want one too?

Lena - I drank mine already, thank you.
Judging by her crossed out Solution, it’s a Math Problem.

Lena - I didn’t want to call Raven because it feels like I’m cheating myself. Not that I don’t like him, he’s very kind and caring~... But he gives me the answer directly. | Heard that, Buddy? | Yes, I did. I’m very happy! | That’s the spirit.
- That’s because he hates seeing you sad or discouraged. It’s how he taught himself.

Lena - I don’t hate him or how he treats me… It’s really helpful, but I can’t do that during an Exam.
- Does she have any Exams left?
Katya - The Entrance Exam for any College. | Oh..
- I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to be rude…
Lena - You’re not.

Katya - Want to go through it together? | I just realize, Katya has changed her Hoodies.
Lena - Please….
Katya - May I have the Notebook? I need to understand the Requirements first…
- Can I do so too?
Katya - Wait your turn. | Firm Voice.
- O-Okay… | Scared, Sir? | W-Who wouldn’t be?! | Certainly neither of us…

Katya - Lena! You already solved it!
Lena - Wha… Where?
Katya - Look here. You already found out who’s X and Y, not you simply say what’s the Solution to the Problem.
Lena - … Like this?
Katya - Yes! Good job! | That Hug looks tight. I want one too…

Katya - Come here, Dan~. | I get one too~!
- Ahhh~....
Lena - Nee-san, Onii-san looks like he’s in Heaven.
Katya - He loves my Hugs. And he loves me less than I love him.
- Eh?! Not true~...!

By the looks of Things, from here on out we’ll have to assist Lena in her Adventure of learning. Rather, revisions.

Lena - Onii-san, what do you say to this? | A Math Book… With a bunch of Problems that I have no clue of…
- Looks… complicated.
Lena - It does! But it’s not! Look here…

From Student, Lena becomes the Teacher. Showing me and Katya how the Problem should be solved.

Lena - Raven and I found this one out. | Congrats, Raven. | Thank you, Sir. I have to say, it wasn’t easy for me. At all. | Haha! You still have to learn a bunch of Stuff, with Time and hard work.

Katya - Can we solve this one? | Katya picks one in Lena’s Book.
Lena - On it! | Within seconds, Lena writes the Formula and finds the Unknown Values.
- Fantastic, Lena.
Katya - Well done. One more for good measure.

Katya - … Here. | My Wife understood the Problems, while I just sit here - clues of the Problem’s Solution.
- Done?
Lena - Yep. These are hard to figure out, but quick to do once understood.
- Well done again. You’re better than me.

Lena - No… Till I reach your Level of Knowledge, I’ll need a few more Years of Study.
- Hard to believe… When I was your Age, I always relied on Katya to help me.
Katya - I was kind enough to help him.

Lena - Is that how you two got in a Relationship?

- Not entirely… It was quite some Time before I left for Europe. Stupidest Mistake I’ve made.
Lena - Why? You wouldn’t be the same Onii-chan I have today.
Katya - Nor would you be the Beast of a Husband I’m happily married to.
- I can’t go against you two… Thanks. | I smile at them, the warmest smile I can give.

Lena - So now… I want to make these. | Lena points at a Problem in her Book.
Katya - Are these…. The Last Few Pages?
Lena - I planned on finishing it Tonight… But… I don’t want to go over my Schedule…
- Good Thinking, Lena. Proud of you.
Lena - Ehehehe… | She hides her adorable Smile behind her Notebook.

>/ Time: 22:48 PM

- We can finish.
Katya - Indeed we can. | Katya looked at her Phone briefly.
Lena - Let’s begin!

The Door slides open, Raven struggles to get inside the Room once more.
Raven - Not again…. Anyway. Miss Lena, do you wish for a Tea?
Lena - Yes! Please!
Raven - As you desire, I shall return swiftly. | Don’t break anything, Buddy. Else, I get tied to the Bed and have to pay with my Wallet. | I shall give my Best, Sir.

As the Sisters tear apart the remaining Problems, I turn around and take a peek at the Puppers sleeping tightly. With the occasional adorable bark as they Dream safely.

Katya - Dan, help us here~.
- Move this across, which changes from positive to a negative Number, then add everything up.
Lena - Like this? | She’s really quick… It shows her dedication and the small Stack of Notebooks filled.
Katya - Well done, Lena! Next one.
- Well thought, Lena. We’re almost done with this Book too.
Lena - Ehehe! Let’s finish this! | That’s it, Girl. That’s my little Sister.

Know what follows this... Raven? | A Good Night’s Sleep? | That too and cuddling with Katya, but first... I got some Ideas for the current Prototype that I want to implement.
Shouldn’t we wait to see it in Production first? One Unit only. | I want to fix every Problem I can before we see the results. | Understood, Sir. I'm eagerly awaiting our Work Time. | Same goes for me!

1