Date Night
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yesterday, I’ve promised my Wife that we’ll spend some alone Time together. Suggesting a Dinner, she agreed without telling me her own Desires.

Been awake for now, admiring the Beauty beside me, keeping her Eyes closed as the Sun behind her Shines.

My previous Worries still exist, in a much lesser Form - warning me of potential Dangers. A repetitive Battle, with a very similar Outcome each Time.
Thanks to the grace of my Wife, I can overcome these… Times, that my Mind wanders between bad and good.

Hair as soft as Feathers, Eyes shining bright as the Sun, often having me admire Katya’s Features. My Hand caresses her Face, feeling with the Tips of my Fingers the Angelic Beauty of it.

Her Eyes twitch, her Arms make space for her - with this, my Silver Angel awakes.

Katya - Good Morning, Dan~... | Her Hands go together under her Face, acting as a second Pillow.
- Slept well?
Katya - That’s because you are here. | Her satisfied Smile, her Vision looking happily into the emptiness my own Eyes reveal.

Katya - Still have some Worries, Dan?
- Minor ones. Uncertainties. That’s all.
Katya - They still count as Worries.
- I’m a little anxious about the Future, as you already know>

Katya - It’s normal to do so. Because you’re the one I rely on, for my Safety and many other Things.
- Don’t blame yourself for this.
Katya - I’m not. These feelings you have are good, they mean you care. For Lena and I.
- Of course, I do.
Katya - You have to fight with yourself, to make your Worries go away. Shall they be unwanted and unnecessary.
- I see… | Fight myself… I’ve heard this before. From my Mother.

Katya - I’ll start our Day, you should get out soon~. | Leaving our Blanket, Katya playfully crawls over me.
- Alright. Be there soon.
She leaves the Door open, I see her wake her Sister by knocking heavily on the Door.

Raven… I think I know what we have to do… For these worries to go away… Forever. | That is, Sir?

Rid this Country of all the Trash and Low-Lives slithering around… Turn it into a Place where my Children can walk, play and grow up, without anyone in this Family having to waste a thought on something concerning their Safety.

For us, Sir, that’s a normal Goal to achieve. I’m sad to say… it’s going to take Decades. | I meant the Mercenaries, there’s always going to be little Crime in Japan. Nobody can stop that. | Oh…
That changes things considerably, Sir. In this case, it’s a guaranteed Success - If we invest the needed Time and Effort. | We’ll think about a solid Plan for that later, for now… I got to make my Wife’s Wish come true.

Getting out of Bed, I join Katya in the Kitchen.
Katya - Take your Coffee, Love. | My Beloved knows how to create a work Flow and maintain it throughout Time.
- Thanks. Lena’s awake?

Katya - In the Bathroom. | My Imouto is quick…

- It’s a fancy Dinner, for Tonight’s Date. Perhaps, you changed your Mind?
Katya - Date…? | Stopping in her Tracks to slowly stare at me with a confused Looks on her Face.
- Yes, you wanted to spend some alone Time together.

Katya - I did… but… | She finishes her Actions.
- But?
Katya - You didn’t have to plan it out already… It’s… It’s a wish I have. | Taking her own Coffee, Katya sits to my right - with the Sun shining on her Back. Shrining brilliantly through her Hair.

- I want to go out as well.
Katya - Ah…. | Playing with her Hair, slowly.
- Nothing Fancy, just a calm Restaurant for us to think about the beauty of our Life together.
Katya - I-I’ll have to find a dress then… A-And do my Hair… Ugh… | She’s panicking now.

I hold her Hands in the blink of an Eye, trying to calm her.

- No need to. Just a normal, cute Outift of your choosing.
Katya - I-I… Okay… | With her Head hanging, her Eyes look up at me in a loving - if not submissive - Manner.

Lena - Morning!
Katya - Slept well, Lena?
Lena - Like a Bear. I’ll take my Food and Coffee into my Room, I want to eat with my Puppies!
Katya - Please don’t forget to bring back the Plate and Mug.
Lena - I won’t. Promised!

We watch her carefully handle the Plate and Mug, before she disappears into her Room.
Katya - She’s much more responsible now…
- Soon she’ll stand on her own Feet. We simply have to give her one last Push.
It’s almost sad how Time goes by like this and with it… We go too.

Katya - Dan… I got one more wish.
- Which is? | I pay close attention.
Katya - I want to try again. Having a Baby… | Katya…
- Alright. We’ll try as many Times as we need.

Before she wants to begin, we must clear the Path for the Baby. | Hasn’t the Problem in the Mercenary World already been resolved? | Not completely… I want that Guy dead, Raven. And the North secure. | Understood, Sir.

Katya - Let’s finish Today’s work, Dan. | Her Smile is motivating.
- Let’s~.

Heading into our respective Rooms, I sit down at my Desk and open my Laptop. The Projects I have left to accomplish until I’m satisfied with my own Work, are few. These hold grand importance.









After Hours of Work, the rising Sun had completed it’s Cycle for Today and is now setting. Some of the Projects are resting in their completed Status, awaiting their realization in Reality.
Not only did I finish one hefty Mountain of Work, I also made some Improvements in our Production. New Variants of Panzermenschen are on the Horizon.

For now, it’s Time to head to my Wife’s Room and prepare for her Night.

Stepping in, I find her rumbling through her Wardrobes, Clothes cover the Floor of her Room. Attempting to pick an Outfit for Tonight.
Katya - Hey, Dan.
- Dear, can I help?
Katya - Sweet of you, as always. I’ve already picked what I’ll wear.
- Something that will keep you warm, I hope.

Katya - Yep. You’ll love it.
- I-I don’t really have to love it, if you want to wear it.
Katya - Yeah yeah… Now go get Dressed. | There’s no way around her Decisions.
- On it.

Putting on my Dark Gray jeans and Hoodie, with a Light Gray T-shirt underneath, I had back into my Beloved’s Room.

As I put my Hand on the Handle, Katya opens it before me.

Katya - Ah! Great Timing. How do you like my outfit? | Hoodie, a cute white T-shirt under it and her Black Jeans.
- Fantastic. Wonderfully Fantastic.
Katya - Then I’m happy. Let’s go.

She sends me to the Front Door while letting Lena know we’re out for a while.

Taking my Shoes, I stare into the early Evening Sky, Katya magically appears beside me.
Katya - I got everything I need. Let’s go.
- Mhm.
Down to the Garage, we get in the Car and drive off to enjoy a fine Night’s Date.

Katya - Where are we going?
- There’s a Restaurant with an excellent View over Tokyo. It’s a little shorter than the three Towers, but it’s great nonetheless.
Katya - Sounds wonderful, Dan. I’m excited! | Glad she is.

In Tokyo’s Busy Evening Life, we park just outside the Restaurant and in.
At the Reception, a young Man serves.
Staff - Good Evening, Miss, Mister. What will it be for Tonight?
- Table for two, with the View towards the inner Tokyo.
Staff - Of course, here is your Ticket. Everything will be included in the Payout. Thank you for dining here.
- Thanks.

Katya hooks into my Arm as we ente the Lift alone.

Katya - The Entrance was filled with People, Dan!
- It’s Tokyo. Plus, this Place is busy every Night.
Katya - I’m glad we came, Dan. This is feeling is wonderful!

I didn’t take her on a proper Date since our Highschool Years, it’s been quite some Time.

On the Top most Floor of the Restaurant, the Lights are dimmed as the Night Sky shines brilliantly in.
Staff - Miss, Mister, may I have your Ticket, please? | A young Woman.
- Here.
Staff - I’ll lead you to your Table. Please follow me.

Following the Woman, she shows us our fancy decorated Table. The Chairs are one beside the other, a Couple’s Table.
- Thank you.
Staff - No need to. A Waiter will be here shortly.

Katya takes the Seat closest to the Glass Windows, she can even see the People, Cars and Lights on the Streets below.
- What do you say? | I move my Arm around her Shoulders.
Katya - It’s very romantic, Dan. It’s superb even. | She looks up at me.

The Chairs… seem to fit together, but can be moved independently of the other. The nice finish and Backrest only complement this.

Waitress - Here are your Menus, please take your Time choosing.
Katya - Thanks. | The Water bows and leaves.

Holding up the Menu for both of us, Katya turn Page after Page until she stops at what catches her Eye.
- Pick for me too.
Katya - Then… This here has Chicken, a mild Sauce and baked Potatoes in it.

Waitress - May I take your Order, please?
Katya - Two of… these. | Katya shows the Meal on the Menu. The Names are a bit lacking in ease of pronunciation.
Waitress - Your Meals will be delivered as soon as possible.

- Ah! Please bring us a fine Wine as well.
Waitress - Of course.
That’s that. I want to enjoy this Evening to the fullest.

Katya - Is there any Chance we get a not-so-harsh Winter?
- It can change, Nature works in Mysterious Ways.
Katya - Even if, I still won’t allow you to renovate the House, even if I really want to. | If we want to move in as soon as possible.

- There’s a chance I can do it after New Year’s. Finish around March.
Katya - Depends on the Winter, Dan…
- We’ll make it happen.
Katya - Eventually. I’m sure we will. | Her Hand grabs mine.

Waitress 1 - Here are your Meals.
Waitress 2 - Your Wine as well. Enjoy your Time.
- Thank you.

Katya - Is there really a chance we can make it work before the next Summer? | Gradually, she starts eating.
- We have everything we need, except the extra Funds.
Katya - Then let’s save until then. | Her Voice is curious.
- It’s not that badly needed.
Katya - We best enjoy the Meals while they’re warm.

- Mhm. They moved fast, didn’t they?
Katya - It’s good service. Food doesn’t taste frozen or bad in any way.
- Perhaps we can dine here in the Future.
Katya - If we want to. Sure, I’d love to. But we won’t make a norm out of this.
- Certainly not.



Plates empty and Wine Glasses half-filled, we relax in the Final Moments of our Date.
Katya - It’s a great Time, Dan. The Food was nice, the view is the absolute best Part of this Date. 
- Thanks for picking mine too. | I rub my Head onto hers.
Katya - No need to. Now, give me your Hand, Dan. | As I do, she starts playing with it while looking outside. Admiring the View.

I fill up our Glasses one last Time and close the Bottle up. It was a small Bottle anyway.

Katya - Let’s drink up slowly, then go Home.
- It’s getting late regardless.
Playing with the last millilitres in our Glasses, we force ourselves to drink and set the Glasses down firmly. Our Stomachs and Thirst are satisfied, now’s Time to go.

Paying before using the elevator, we leave the Calm Restaurant. It only was 72k Yen. With excellent Service, Quality of Food, Dining and the wonderful View… it was amazing. Worth it, both Time-wise and Money-wise.



Home, the Penthouse is warm and welcoming.
- Can we go straight to Bed? I feel too full for a Tea…
Katya - Same here~.
Locking the Door, following her into the Bedroom. Lena’s Room is quiet, she must be asleep.

Dropping our Clothes near the Room’s Door, we get into Bed and cuddle up.

Katya - Dan~... | My Beloved moves up to my Face - kissing me intensively.
- Dear… I love you too.
Her kisses continue nonetheless, throwing her Underwear onto the Floor. Gradually I get into the Mood as well.

Katya - You’re mine, Dan. No matter what happens, you’re mine. | I… don’t really like her Tone. It’s scary…
- Of course am.
Losing myself in Katya, I give into my Instincts and proceed.

Katya - Come on~. Mark me~. Make me yours completely~!
- Make yourself ready… You’re not escaping ‘till Morning…
Her hopeful, desire-driven Look, spread Arms, she welcomes me into her Embrace. As I completely turn her into my Woman.

1