Evening Word Game
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the late Morning since now, the late Afternoon, we’re all at the Office. The Maids make up a quick Snack for us as we finish our work.

Katya and I have promised Lena more fun Rounds of her Word Game, Lina told my Mother as well, hence both of them will come over for Dinner and stay the Night.
Now, I’ll have to finish the work of last Months Production. Goro, Anya and Kira are really good at their Jobs, they give their everything from Day One.



Minutes later, the Maids arrive - Serving our Snack.
Asuka - Here are your desired Items, Misses, Master.
Katya - Thank you everyone.
Lena - Thanks!
- Indeed. Well done, Thank you.
Chatting happily, the Maids return to the Kitchen.

A nice-looking Fruit Salad. The Sisters already dig into it.

Goro did a great Job at this Database, really good. Easy to understand and complex if need be.

A Thought comes flying into my Mind…
- Should we send the Maids Home for the Season?
Katya - Mhm. But not yet, we’ll finish our Work - as we need their Help throughout - Then we send them Home. Dear.
- Alright. | I was thinking of a similar solution, but my Beloved’s is much better.



As Afternoon hits its last Minutes, I shut down the PC and bring our empty Fruit Bowls into the Kitchen.

- Good work, everyone. We really loved the Snack. Thanks again.
Maid Team - You’re very Welcome~!
- Ladies, that was all for Today. You all can go Home now. We will see again soon.
Maid Team - We will. Thank you! | I spot Asuka in the Maid Team, the Leader of it.

Returning the my Family, I listen to the Maids wash the Dishes and clean the Floor of their Domain.
Katya - Let’s go then, we’ll have Guests soon.
Lena - Yay! It’s going to be Fun! | It sure will be, Lena.
In their Hoodies, the Sisters grab their Items and wait for me at the Lift as I push the Chairs under our Desks.

On the Bottom Floor, we exit the Tower. I spot our Maids walking across the Bridge towards the Natsumi Tower. Chatting and being a bunch of joyous Woman. A sight to behold.



Arriving at our Penthouse, the Sisters head to their Rooms, while I see a Rain Cloud far from the City.

Any Chance of Rain? | If the Winds don’t change soon, it is an assured Rain. Sir. | Got it.

Changing into our House Attires, we start to prepare for the Dinner. I join my Wife in the Kitchen.
Katya - Lena’s been hard at Work again.
- I saw and heard it. Did she decide where she wants to Study?
Katya - She’s getting close to it, somewhere in Tokyo.
- That’s obvious, but precisely where?
Katya - She doesn’t know. Until the last Month of Summer next Year, she has to decide. Otherwise she’ll lose too much Time…
- She’ll decide, I know she will.

My Wife has been hard at work, preparing the Dinner. It should be done before the Mothers arrive.

Speaking of which…
- Is Mikhail back?
Katya - Not yet, Mama said he will be before Christmas.
- That’s good. We can have a complete Family Dinner. | Sitting at the Table, looking at the Gray Sky…. The Things Mikhail warned me about… They didn’t happen. That doesn’t mean I can relax, I’m her Husband.

Sir, speaking of warnings. For “Yukio” I’ve found some interesting Information. | Hit me.

The Mercenary Network has been tracking him, wanting to stop anyone else from stealing a Contract. | And? | It seems there’s a 50 Million Yen Bounty on said Person. | Damn…
Far as I know… There’s no sign of him on Japanese Ground. | Not exactly, he has been operating in Hokkaido.

But? | Reading from the Articles on the Network, he wants to clear his Name. | Not something one can do, regardless of who he is.
If we find him… I don’t know if I want to kill him. | Mercy? Sir? | If he really wants to clear his Name, he must have a reason for it.

Considering what I know about him, Natasha is either forcing him somehow to do this, or they’ll start a happy Family. | A noble Reason, for anyone with the Heart to change. But he shouldn’t be roaming around anymore.

You speaking of Retirement? | Yes, Sir. | That’s a Ton of Work to, for anyone of our Kind. Regardless, we shall try and find him. Putting killing him, as a last Resort.

Finishing my Talk with Raven, a knock on our Door reaches my Ears.
Katya - I’ll get it. | I’ll follow you.
Opening the Door, it’s Akari and Lina.
Akari - Hello.
Lina - You two look happy. | Katya closes the Door after letting them in.

Katya - The Business is finally picking up. We’ve got no Sales yet, but soon.
Akari - Sales don’t just appear, they’ll show themselves and you have to grab them.
Lina - Rightfully so.

Lena - Mama! Aunt Akari! | A joyous Lena springs from her Room.
Lina - Hello, my Dear.
Akari - Tight we have here. | The Mothers return the Hug.

Lena - Can we start the Game? | Excited as ever.
Lina - Of course.
Katya - I’ve still got some Dinner work to do…
- I’ll take care of it.
Katya - I’ll tell you what to do along the Way then~. Thanks, Dan. | I get a kiss on the Cheek.

With everyone at the Table, I get behind the Counter and fill up some Glasses with a weak Coffee - As per the Mothers request. My Wife serves the Mugs.

Everyone seated and starting the Word Game, I hear Japanese, Russian, German even. It’s a Paradise for my Ears and Eyes seeing everyone here.
As for Mikhail… He knows what he’s doing. He stayed loyal and obedient to his Wife throughout the Years - Not to speak that he’s a Workoholic, much like me. In a way.

Later on Today we will get in Contact with Mel and Petro, see if they have anything any Leads regarding this Mercenary the Network wants Retired or even Gone.

1