Final Mission
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Come Wednesday, my fears of the End grow a little.

It’s the 3rd of November… The Month before Christmas. Later in the Month, we’ll head out in search of Christmas Decoration, our Plan is to search the Malls - where we bought Lena’s Giant Bear and a bit later, Katya’s Laptop. Until then… I have to see the End of this.

Katya - Here’s your Coffee, Love. | Even when we’re at the Office, she’s still serving me.
- Thank you.
Lena’s at Home, she wanted to study more and finish another series of Books. With how much she knows by now… She’ll enter any University she dreams off. Hopefully, both Lena and Yuna will enter the same on. It’ll be a true shame if they split now…

Katya - I’ve sent the Maids Home. We’ll leave soon too, right?
- Yeah. I’ll just finish checking this then we can go. | My Wife leans back in her Seat and starts browsing her Phone.

Our Employees got their Pack Check for Last Month. Starting with December… they’ll be at Home. And receive their Paycheck each Month until the End of this Season.







Done.
- Katya, let’s go Home.
Katya - ‘Kay.
Leaving the Building, we enter the Car and let Raven drive us Home.

Once back inside our lovely Penthouse, we get changed and check on Lena.

Who’s just finished her Books. A Tower of Notebooks lies beside her Bed, as she checks on her Puppies. The little Cuties grew.

Into Katya’s Room, her and I sit at her Desk.
- Should we change my Room? Turn into something else?
Katya - No need to. We can cover the Bed so it stays clean and use the Room as Storage.
- Or… We could keep it as a Guest Room for when our Mothers visit.
Katya - That’d be best, realistically. | She smiles warmly.

- Katya, I… I will finish my Mercenary work Tonight… Most likely.
Katya - Really…?
- Yes. It’s just one simple Solution and then…. I’m done for…. For Years. I’ll let the ones that love this Job do it.
Katya - Can you Retire?

- Not officially, like any other Job that is. We simply disappear from the Network and never surface again.
Katya - That’s great, Dan! | Joyous Tone and Smile.
- I will struggle a bit… Accepting this, as it’s been with me for Years now…

Katya - It will be fine. That means you can dedicate your Time to what you love the most. Taking care of your Family~. | Her Soft Touch on my Skin.
- I’ll finish my Projects until then.

Katya - You’ll make, Dan. We’ll make it. I know we will. | My Silver Angel~...
- Certainly.
Grabbing my Laptop from the Kotatsu we’ve brought her from my Room, I sit down in one of the Beanbags and start working.
My beautiful Wife does the same with her Work. I can simply sit beside her and enjoy every single Moment.







Through Katya’s fabulous Dinner and a little more Work, we head to Bed. The Penthouse falls silent and I am being used a Pillow by my Wife. Love it.

Bit later, it’s Time to finish this.
- Katya, I’ll be back soon. Okay~?
Katya - Mhm~... Just be careful, Love~... | I will be. Promised.

 



Arriving at the Meeting Point, the same Hill, Mel and Petro await.

Mel - Hi, Ghost.
Petro - Comrade.
- Ladies. May I suggest something? | They nod in response.

- After this is all done and settled… I’d like for us to keep in Touch, perhaps… Even meet under vastly different Circumstances. Is that possible?
Mel - Hahaha! Of course!
Petro - We thought you’d dislike that! Come here! | They give me a affectionate Hug.

- That the Outcome is settled, let’s finish the Job.
Mel - Let’s,
Petro - I’ll lead the way. | Mel and I nod at her.



At the designated Location, a lonely Merc draws circle in the Sand as he walks in desperation.

On our Tanks, we approach him. Staying ready for Combat under any Circumstances.
Red Dragon - H-Hey! Thanks for coming! I really am thankful.

Mel - Let’s cut right to the Chase. The Network wants you dead.
Red Dragon - I-I know! That’s why I beg you to help me fake it… | He’s at his Mind’s End.

- How do you plan to do it?
Red Dragon - I-I-I thought I’d play Dead and you three simply stand victoriously above me.
Petro - The angle has to be right…

Mel - Can your Tank let out Smoke? As if it was on Fire?
Red Dragon - Y-Yes! Yes it can!
Petro - Go sit in your Cupola and kind of hang your upper Body onto the Turret’s Roof.
Red Dragon - O-On it!

Hastily climbing his Tank, as he takes his Place, his Tank let’s our Smoke from its Engine.

The Ladies get their Rifles and get onto the Tank. In victorious positions, I take a few Photos from different Angles.
- All good, done.

Everyone forms a circle around me, as I send them all the Pictures.
Red Dragon - They l-look good, right?
Mel - Damn well done. Nicely done, Red Dragon.
Petro - Good Angles and played by the best Actors of our World.

Red Dragon - Does that mean, we’re done here? I-I can go Home, right?
- One more thing. | I push him close to his Tank, wanting to talk in Private.

Red Dragon - Y-Ye-Yes…?
- If she is Pregnant, you better care for her the best you can. Stop playing the Boss in Life and get your shit together. Otherwise, your Child will suffer the most.
Red Dragon - I-I-I… I know… I simply want off this Network, I don’t want to return ever again.

- That’s done. Once these Picture go up on the Network, it’s all over. Red Dragon.

Red Dragon - H-How can I thank you?
- Me? Just do what I said and never look back. Keep a watchful Eye over your Family and never let anything or anyone come near them.
Red Dragon - Y-Yes! I will!

The Ladies approach us.
Mel - It’s been great talking to you, in your current State. Take good care of your Family.
Red Dragon - Yes! I will from now on. Once our Baby is born, I will give my absolute Best!
Petro - That’s the Spirit. Now go on. Never let your Guard down, under any circumstances. You’re safe to return Home.

Red Dragon - Thank you three so so so~ much!
Petro - Go on. Tell her that your done with this Shit.
Mel - Make her a Dinner as a Apology for causing her Stress.
Red Dragon - I will treat her as my Queen! As I should’ve done long ago… Thank you all, thank you all so much again.
- No need to. Go Home, take care of your Family. Live a wonderful Life.

We have at him as Yukio drives off for the last Time, returning Home to Natasha and their Baby. Take care you three, have a bright Future.

Mel - I’m happy we found a Good End to this…
Petro - We sure did…

- We shall now… Get Home ourselves and focus everything on our Families. | We walk back to our Tanks.
Mel - Correct. We’ll meet during the Summer, I’d say.
Petro - Yep. Let’s stay in touch, Message or Call each other until then. After that as well!
Mel - Of course we will.

- Should we invite Yuma and Marry as well?

Petro - We already did. They contacted us earlier Tonight and wanted to keep in touch with all of us. Mel and I agreed.
- That’s good to hear…
Mel - In other Words…

An affectionate and tight Hug ends our Final Mission.
Mellany - I love you all!
Petrovskaya - Me too!
- Same here. Take the utmost care you two, focus on what you love the most. We will keep in Touch through the Season and Time. Until Summer then.

Petrovskaya - Take care, Comrade Ghost! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Mellany - All the Best, Ghost! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Both of you too. All the Best, take utmost Care of yourselves and your Families! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! | I wave at them as they leave together.

It’s hard to see them leave like that, but then I remember we see them again. We’ll keep in touch as well. | Correct, Buddy.
Let’s get Home. Form our absolutely Final Mission.



Joining my beloved in Bed, after a quick and thorough Shower of course, I snuggle up to her and breath easily and I am now Stress free.

>/ Messages - Received: 2
>/ Opening Messages…

Yuma:
Hey Ghost, we’ve heard about the Solution of the.. Contract War. Thanks for helping me out with that, you’re a good Man. Marry wants us all to stay together, keep in Touch. Meet up after this Season, during the Summer. Can’t wait to see everyone again, under happy Conditons. Take the best care. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Marry:
Ghost, I know we didn’t leave on the best Terms, but I can’t just leave this Friendship we’ve created. It’s such a important Element of Life to me that I coudln’t stop myself from calling Mellany and Petrovskaya - asking them about a possible Meet up.
They might not have told you this, but we Ladies planned to meet up quite a few Times, hope you’re ready to have massive Fun and explain to your Wife why you worked with such beauties. All the Best, Ghost. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lovily Coworkers I have, caring and loving. It’s going to be massive amounts of Fun.

For Katya’s Summer Plans and these new Ones… We’ll have to get the House ready, Raven. | Of course, Sir. It’s going to be a Blast. | It deffinitely will be.

1