The most Loving and Caring Holidays
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, Christmas has arrived.

The Sisters have been hard at Work once more, trying their best to create a Wondrous Meal for this Event. All the Family Members are invited, Oma and Mikhail will be here too - Thankfully.

Christmas Decorations and Clothing… We’ve bought a lot recently. To make sure we have enough and can dress with them a decently long as well.

A few Days ago, Yuna visited.
Her Father brought her here together with her entire PC Setup. Those Evening brought such joy to Katya and I.

Yesterday, Yuna’s Parents came to pick her up and visit us as well. Thanking us for having their Daughter, not that we would’ve let it happen otherwise.
Before they left, they gave us a nicely-packaged Bottle of Wine before they left with Yuna and her Gaming Setup. Of course, wishing us a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.







Soon, the Parents should arrive. The Table has been decked and decorated in a fantastic Manner. Cutlery is set and Glasses too. The Guest are  what we’re missing.

Minutes later, Lina and Akari call Katya and myself respectively - Telling us that they’ve arrived safely at our Door.

Lena sprints to Door to open, hugging each of the Family Members as tight as she can.

Sitting at the Table, I bring in all the Foods.
Mikhail - Did you make this?
- Yeah… In my Dreams. | The Family laughs joyfully.

- My beloved Family made this happen. | Each Members applauds them for all the Effort they put in.

Katya - Dan, here. | As soon as I sit down I get served a full Plate of the greatest Food, after Lena and Katya have been served of course.
- Thanks, Love.
Katya - Any Time~. My dear, Dan.

Christmas Hats are distributed and each of us has at least one Clothing Item that is Christmas Themed.
As the Food disappeared gradually from the Table and Glasses were emptied, a even better and healthier Mood filled the Penthouse with Joyous Songs, Carols and Talks.

Akari - Merry Christmas!
Oma - Merry Christmas!
Katya - Merry Christmas!
Lena - Merry Christmas!
Lina - Merry Christmas!
Mikhail - Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!

Before Bed, Lena went to go play with Yuna. The Atmosphere in the Kitchen is stably Happy and the Talks are quite genuine, with the small Joke mixed in.
Much like the Night turning into Morning, Lena came into our Bed for the Night as Lina with Mikhail slept in Lena’s Room and Akari and Oma slept in my previous Room.

Christmas Morning.

Not knowing what to give to the Sisters, I’ve decided to give them a Fortune to buy themselves what they want.
Katya - Dan.... | She looks at me with shock. Her Phone shows the correct Balance.
Lena - Onii-sama! You’re the absolute kindest and Best! | My Imouto begins the Family hug, the tightest and most affectionate one I felt this Year.
- It’s okay, you two. Merry Christmas~!

...

Lena heads into her Room for a awesome and happy Christmas Morning Gaming Session, after telling us that Yuna got a new PC.
A few Days before Christmas, Yuna’s Parents asked me to build it and install all the needed Software for a Safe and Stable Gaming Station and Work Station. I charged nothing for it, Katya was lovingly beside me the entire Time.


New Year’s Eve.

Separate Preparations were done. A lot of Sweets and Snacks, less Meats.

Time nears the Year’s Turn. There we go~...! Goodbye 2073. Welcome 2074.
Sitting in our Living, with turned around Couches and Table, we watch the Tokyo Fireworks shoot high into the Sky as we sit comfortably on our Couch, with a Glass of the finest Wine.

Katya - Happy New Year! Lena, Dan! I love you both so much!
Lena - Happy New Year! Katya Onee-sama and Dan! I love you both a lot!
- Happy New Year! Katya and Lena! I love you both the absolute most!

The First Family Hug of this Year, 2074, has begun the utmost Love and Care.

1