Dawn of the Future
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days prior to our Aoi blessing us, Kate and Tesa left to create their new Happy and Safe Life in Tokyo.
I will assist, if need be. I hardly believe that’s going to happen, but I’m glad to assist regardless.

Why they Left Germany? The Nation was going in a harsh Direction and my Father as going with it. Something I was expecting to happen at some Point in Time.

Kate wants to work for us at N-Tek, as a Employee. Tesa wants to be a Chef in the Kitchen. Wonderful Decisions they have made.
A Renovation and Remodel of the Office is already on its Way.

As the Summer Ends… Autumn is setting in. The Leaves fall and the Wind begins to sharpen and get cold.

Lena is joyously playing with Yuna, their laughs and Chats can be heard sometimes. Not that we mind, we’re glad to hear them have Fun.

Katya gave Birth to our beautiful Aoi recently.

- What do think she’ll look like…? | I have my Arm around my beauties, a calming Atmoshpere covers the Room, ultimately the entire House.
Katya - Aoi has your adorable Face~.... Hopefully also your Hair and Eyes.
- I hope she’s going to have your Hair and Eyes.

Katya - Regardless of it, we will love her unconditionally. For Eternity. | Katya leans into my Chest, looking at Aoi sleeping soundly in her Arm, listening to her Mother’s Heartbeat.
- We will. I love you all the absolute most. | I kiss Katya’s Head gently.
Katya - We all love you too~. | Taking deep breaths as we rest, watching over our beloved Daughter Aoi.

In the Future, when you grow up, Aoi. We will be here, right beside you. Every step of your Way, regardless of what Direction.
We will all adore and cherish every Moment with you. Love you every Day and Night, no matter what appears in our Path.

Aoi, Katya, Lena, I love and will love you all the most. Nothing will change, regardless of what Obstacles we will face as a Family.
For now, in your Mother Katya’s Arms - listening to her Heart lovingly beat, with me watching over you All eternally, gently enter your Slumber.

1