Extra one: Empress Persimmon
65 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking leave for a few days to take care of Qiao Lu, Ying Chen, who had been absent from work, finally returned to his crying fans.

[You don’t love us anymore!] 

[Person upstairs, don’t listen to that scum man’s words, he never loved us, ah.]

[Concubine upstairs, your words make a lot of sense.]

[Concubine upstairs, your words make a lot of sense +1]

[Concubine upstairs, your words make a lot of sense +2]

[Concubine upstairs, your words make a lot of sense +3]

Finally under all of his fans crying and yelling, Ying Chen cordially and seriously said, “Yes, that’s true. I’ve never loved any of you, I’ve only ever loved Empress Persimmon!”

His fans who had been spamming his barrage immediately froze at his words, then started up a new round of spamming.

[Understood]

[Understood +1]

[Understood +2]

[Understood +3}

Looking amusedly at the barrage, Ying Chen asked, “What do you understand, ah?”

[That you should never trust a scum man!]

[Scum man, ah!]

[QAQ scum!]

Laughing softly, Ying Chen jokingly turned to the person next to him and asked, “Am I a scum man?”

“No.” A soft and slightly sleepy voice replied.

Smiling gently, Ying Chen turned towards the frantically moving barrage and silently shushed the chat. 

Quickly, another round of spamming began.

[Understood]

[Understood +1]

[Understood +2]

[Understood +3}

[Who’s beside you?]

Glancing lightly at this comment, Ying Chen soothingly massaged Qiao Lu’s hand while answering, “Your Empress Persimmon.”

Author’s thoughts: 

The whole Empress Persimmon title came about due to the way the streaming platform calls its gifts, small gifts are called boxes while the biggest gift is a called a castle. So when Ying Chen received his first castle, which was sent by Qiao Lu, the chat teasingly called Qiao Lu Empress Persimmon. After which, it just kind of stuck.

7