Extra two: Love & Persimmon Pie
56 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being in a relationship with Ying Chen for awhile and even moving in with him, Qiao Lu still had a very important but embarrassing question to ask:

“When did you fall in love with me?”

Ying Chen, who was originally peacefully reading a book as he and Qiao Lu cuddled on the couch, slowly and methodically bookmarked his page and put the book on the side table next to the couch. The gentle and cordial atmosphere turning into one filled with ambiguous warmth as Ying Chen soothingly kissed the other’s lips.

Gently, he answered, “When I first read your novel, The Rain After Collapse, I felt admiration for you. After I read your other novels, I felt respect and an even deeper admiration for you. After I found out that you were my dearly beloved Empress Persimmon whom I interacted with almost everyday… well they say there is a thin line between admiration and love. So, that was when I began to like you. However, only when I first saw you, did I realize it was love.”

What he left out though, was something only he knew.

“Ying Chen?” Someone gently called.

Ying Chen, who had just been reminiscing, was soon brought out of his daze as he warmly hummed an answer, “Hn?”

In a slightly awkward and shy tone, Qiao Lu asked, “How much salt should I add?”

Looking down with a gentle gaze, Ying Chen’s eyes faintly glimmered with mirth as he whispered in a small voice, “Qiao Lu, darling, that’s sugar.” His warm breath gently caressing the shell of Qiao Lu’s ear.

Qiao Lu gently coughed to hide his embarrassment, and rubbed his fingers against his red ears. Shyly, Qiao Lu carefully took a peak at the other, and seeing that beautiful smile and those warmth filled eyes, he felt a faint itch in his heart.

He really wanted to kiss him.

However, looking over at the holographic screen that was pointed in their direction, he couldn’t help but to feel even more embarrassed. Finally, he could only settle for a long and lingering hug as he obediently rested his head on Ying Chen’s shoulder and watched the other prepare the persimmon pie.

The barrage, on the other hand, was watching on happily as they harmoniously said:

[The pie isn’t finished but I feel full.]

[I haven’t eaten yet I feel full.]

[I’m watching this stream with my partner yet I feel full.]

[Person upstairs, go away! Though, I feel a bit full too…]

[Anyways, we’re all full from this dog food!]

Author’s thoughts: 

Meeting the parents next~!

7