1: How she fell
187 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ria Battista is a 21-year-old young college-goer: happy, healthy, and ravishing. She has Long legs, beautiful golden hair, creamy soft skin, deep blue eyes, a sharp nose, and a soft jaw.

Her parents are well off. Her life is great. Her friends call her princess. Her science teacher has a crush on her. She knows.

She’s flying through her life. Everything is perfect, but one day things changed.

On the 22nd of June, the hottest day of the month, her BFF called her on the phone.

 “Hey hon~ what are you doing?”
“Nothing… I was sleeping.”
“Oh come on babe! People are enjoying naked raves and you are sleeping? Get ready! I’m coming to get you.”
“But I don’t want to go!”
“Yes, you do. Now, be ready when I arrive. I don’t want to see you sleeping on the floor- you hear?”
“But-“
“No buts! I’m coming, and if you are not ready by then, then I’ll throw you out of the house.”
“It’s my house-”
“Whatever- so be ready, I’ll be there in fifteen minutes. Okay, bye.”
“HEY!”

The phone disconnected. She looked at the thing… then threw it on her cushion. Covering her face with the blanket, she went back to sleep. A few moments later the blanket was kicked away.

 “Ugh`” Groaning, she rubbed her face on the pillow.
“I don’t want to go-I don’t want to go!” She chanted for five minutes continuously, then sighed and got up.

“Just how many parties does she want to attend? We are already in our final year. If she doesn’t slow down, she’ll drown sooner or later.” She mumbled while sliding her legs through her dark blue denim jeans.

“I need to talk to her.” Mumbled again and completed her look by wearing a plain white t-shirt. She didn’t have to go the extra mile to look beautiful. She had looked great wearing baggy shirts with a knee length skirt. Now, she looked mouth watering even in her plain jeans and a simple t-shirt. It was nothing new to her.

Washing her face, she brushed her teeth, slapped her cheeks, and she was ready.

“Oh- I forgot to do my hair.” And she wore a cap.
“Now, I’m done.”

It took her ten minutes to do all that. She was a rare breed of females who could get ready in under an hour. A minute later, she heard the sound of hip-hop music echoing around the block.

“It’s so like her, to arrive before time.” Drinking a glass of water, she opened the door and watched a red SUV stop on her porch. Snorting air, she locked the door behind her and entered the car where her BFF sat waiting for Ria with her hands on the steering wheel.

Black Gucci glasses on her eyes, red lipstick accentuating her lips, wearing a tight green flower printed dress, she pouts angrily, moving her tongue over her gums, visible to outsiders- a bad habit. Shaking her head disappointingly, she looks down on Ria and starts slapping her with verbal complaints.

“NO, no-no, no-no- you…are not going there- looking like that! Hell no!” she said.  “Just what’s wrong with you? Tell me- I’m your BFF right? Are you ill? Did you contact brain worms or something?” 
“Shut up and drive.”
“I’m not going anywhere until you go back inside and change into something hot, something which at least shows a little of your cleava-“
“I’m not going. Bye.”
“Alright, alright, sit your sorry ass back in the car.” Pulling Ria onto the seat next to her, she drove into the sun muttering all kind of incomprehensible things.

Fifteen minutes later, they arrive at the party.

Seven more hours later, Ria wakes up drowsy. Head spinning, sight foggy, she groans. Her left-hand made squishing sounds as she rubs her wet bed.

Why is my bed wet? Rubbing her eyes she looked around. The room was dark and her shaking vision didn’t help either. There was a soft sound of running water. Nicky- she left the tap open… was her first thought, the second one refused to come.

She groggily shook her head and slapped her face. That’s her morning ritual. According to her, it’s a fantastic way of waking. Pulling her pillow, she rubbed her face on its wet, stinking surface.

‘Wait- that’s not right…’ forcibly opening her eyes, she looked around. Firstly, she made a casual glance, then a shocked stare. There was a man lying right next to her, naked.

“WHA-!” She inhaled sharply, which led to coughing, and her eyes closing. She hurriedly stood up and jumped away from the floor.

“Where’s the bed?”

Feet wet, body cold and dripping, she stood up. Eyes watering, she rubbed her chest and thighs then sighed in relief upon finding herself still clothed.

“At least I didn’t-” she chocked on the words next.

“Where… am I?” She wasn’t in a room. It was dark but not pitch-black. She could see light further ahead, coming from a hole in the rounded ceiling at a slant angle. She was in a tunnel, a pipe of some sort. There was green moss on the visible concrete walls, a shallow sound of water flowing away coming from the distant, and a not so sound stink.

She was in a-

“What am I doing down a sewer?”

3