Origin
651 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Father please rethink this, you can not listen to the ramblings of that old witch Barbra!!." Screamed a middle aged man in his fourties towards an even older man in the process of mounting a horse.

The old man although aged stood at an impressive two meters tall and had a moderately buffed physic which is unbelievable for one his age. Which only served as testament to his strength.

"I am leaving." Said the old man coldly once he successfully mounted his horse. And without even glancing back to his son he continued.

"And there is nothing you can do to stop me." 

"At least bring an escort of our best warriors along with you."

The old man however was having none of it as he rode his horse towards the city gate. And from there left towards his destination. Along the way nobody came forward to stand in his way. Because this old man is famous for being ruthless. 

Sigh

He could only sigh in defeat because other than that there is nothing else he could do. That old man is the chief of this tribe. And in this era being chief of a tribe equals to being the strongest in said tribe.

Yes he may be old and yes he may be far from his peak but the ability he has is so powerful that he still stands at the apex.

Since there was nothing could do he could only get back to his carriage and ride back home to prepare some things before sunrise.

........

Finaly after more than three hours the old man made it to his destination. A full hour of that time was used walking as he is currently in the middle of a forest. With the sun already being up at this time.

'Only now do I understand why Barbra said this is either the turning point of my life or the end of it.'

He mused as he gased at the apocalyptic scene around him. Trees uprooted and scattered around some of them still burning. And in the middle of all this is a massive crator spanning a distance of 100m and a depth of around 30m.

Just the night before a "star" fell the heavens. It was at exact same time that Barbra the only one in his tribe with the rare power of foresight made some predictions which led to this moment.

While thinking of this he had already made his way towards the center of the crator. It wasn't that hard with his strength. 

That is when he saw it the culprit behind all this.

It was slick silver metallic ball 3m in height.

"So this is a star, magnificent." He couldn't help but comment as he cautiously made towards the "star".

However when he was only 3m away from the "star" a slender black blur rushed out from behind the "star" and struck with absolute precision towards his heart.

Thankfully because of his caution from the beginning he still managed to raise his arms to defend. However the force behind the strike still pushed him back a few steps. And a few claw marks now decorated his unprotected arms. And judging from the faint numbness they are poisoned as well. Although not enough to hinder him in any way.

After stabilizing himself he was now able to see his aggressor clearly. 

It is a bipedal creature standing at 2.5m tall even taller than him. It had black skin like the night. The arms are incredibly long almost touching the ground and attached to these arms are thin leathery wings. It had a slightly long head no eyes just a nose and a mouth filled with dagger like teeth occupying almost half its face. 

13