Alien vs Mutant
474 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'A mutant creature huh, this should be easy.' 

He thought as he gazed at the creature. He was not really surprised as in his long years of life he had encountered mutant creatures far more weird and grotesque.

 How could there be such creatures in the world?

Well to understand this we'll have to talk about the world first. 

In this world there is no special energy in the atmosphere that could allow living beings to gain power. This is basically a normal world but there is one thing that sets it apart. That would be the Mutagen. 

This so called Mutagen is actually a microscopic living being similar to viruses and bacteria. However what it does is not as simple as causing sickness. 

Once infected by the Mutagen it goes straight for the DNA  destroying and rearranging it. For some creatures this is actually a good thing as there is a possibility of gaining certain powers. Nothing as exaggerated as elemental control but as long as it has something to do with the body and mind it is within the realms of possibility. Referred to as mutants.

Some creatures just die as the DNA molecules simply collapse. Which is the worst case scenario.

One thing to note though is that after being infected and actually surviving there would be the gaining of immunity to the Mutagen. But like all things in the universe there are exceptions where the immunity is developed too late. So by the time it is developed they would have already mutated into something else entirely. Mostly mutant creatures.

Most of the creatures though have DNA that is stable enough not to be affected by the Mutagen. Which can change overtime because the one thing that makes Mutagen so dangerous is the fact that it is omnipresent. Every breath taken anywhere on the planet there is Mutagen within.

Quite a scary little guy indeed.

...........

As for the "star" its actually an alien escape pod. And inside was the nightmare creature. A series of events caused it to crash on the planet. The origin? Not important. At least for now.

Currently the old man is misunderstanding the alien as a mutant creature.

Which brings us to this moment. One alien and one mutant staring each other down. Well it was actually the old man staring down the alien since it had no eyes which left one to wonder how it identified  its surroundings. However the old man could feel its cold chilling gaze on him.

They both stood like that for a few more seconds until...

"I guess it's my turn then!" He shouted as the muscles all over his body bulged slightly.

Then stomping the ground he suddenly shot forward like an arrow as he threw a punch towards the aliens abdomen. Leaving a deep bootprint on the ground in the process.

And due to the distance between them not being significant enough the alien could not react in time and took a direct hit.

'Huh'

This time the old man was slightly surprised because from his expected reaction of this alien being blasted away it instead felt like he hit a stone wall. With the aliens only reaction being to bend over like a cooked shrimp and coughing out some black blood. 

Although he was slightly surprised his movements did not falter. And now that the alien brought its head low enough for him to reach without exposing any openings, he delivered an uppercut using his full strength this time. Landing a hit on its lower jaw breaking a few teeth in the process. 

As the alien was rising from the blow his left hand grabbed its nape and slammed it face first into the ground. Lifted it and slammed back into the ground again. After repeating this process a few times he got bored, annoyed and kind of disappointed.

So he couldn't help but shout at the alien.

"IS THAT IT, IS THAT REALLY ALL THE POWER YOU CAN MUSTER!!?"

SCCRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The alien suddenly made a high pitch scream. And the man lost focus for a single second feeling as if someone bashed his brain with a hammer. 

That single second though proved to be deadly because when he came to the alien had already driven its remaining sharp dagger like teeth into his neck.

However instead of taking a bite out of his neck it injected something.

12