Transformation
372 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aaaaaaaa

He suddenly screamed in pain as he felt like the alien poured hot molten lava down his neck.And the moment the alien injected all of the substance into the man it went limp as if it had lost its soul and started drying out then eventually turned to dust, all this happened with frightening speed as within seconds it was merely dust on the ground.

What the alien injected him with was actually the very essence of its being. This is an ability only possessed by those of the parasite and symbiote races.

What it was attempting to do was to take possession of the old man or take over his body. And had it been somebody else it most certainly would have succeeded but it was unlucky enough to encounter the old man out of all the beings in this world.

This is all due to his mutant ability. His ability is basically evolution. And he gained no direct power from his ability.

While other mutants gained the powers of super speed, super strength and the like, his was nothing like them. It only gave his body infinite potential for evolution. So while he recieved no direct power. As long as he trained enough he would slowly but surely get stronger and that kind of increase is a comprehensive increase in all attributes. 

It is a kind of power that is constantly at all times influencing and perfecting the DNA and his body.

So at this moment when the alien attempted possession it had basically given its life away.

Because the alien was directly broken down, assimilated and merged with the old man. However this is an incredibly painful process. So painful infact that it had the old man wailing like a banshee. 

What is happening to the old man is not as simple as merging with the alien. Not by a long shot. Why? because he had evolved or more precisely he was in the process of evolution. He is now neither human nor is he alien. His ability paired with the aliens essense and genetic information had created something better, more perfect while at the same time independent of both. 

Although the pain left him numb he was now far stronger than he had ever been. However before he had fully completed the evolution it stopped. Even the pain stopped as he had a moment of clarity. And even though he kept spasming due to the prior pain he still noticed the increase in his strength as at the moment he felt as if he could smash the world into pieces. 

However that was all as his body quickly began to decompose and from his former muscular stature he   could now only be described as a big bag of bones. Its understandable though as he just underwent what might have been millions if not billions of years worth of evolution all in the time frame of a few minutes. The amount of energy required is obvious going to be tremendous and in this world with no special energy the only result for attempting such a stunt is death. 

So at this moment he could only wait for the sweet release of death as he lay on the ground.

‘So this is the end huh, I guess this is what Barb was going on about I thought I could trample on anything in my path but this seems to be the end. I really wanted to live some mor……….'

He didn't get to finish the thought as he sank into darkness.

However instead of just ceasing to exist like he had expected he found himself in a dark expence of space with darkness in all directions. He tried moving but found that he not move. It was at the same time that a deep dark voice sounded out from all directions.

(Is that it? After living a such pathetic life in the end you die a pathetic death, truly fitting of one so pathetic.)

“And who the hell are you to judge me?”

(Who am I to judge you?) 

The voice questioned itself as it let out a chuckle. Then suddenly the darkness infront of the old man parted revealing a man identical to him except that the newcomer had red eyes.

(I am you. Or to be more precise I am your instinct.)

Red eyes said as he drew closer until he walked into the old man.

(I am about to merge with you, do not resist this is your only chance at living.)

……….

At this moment in the forest the old man suddenly opened his eyes but instead of the normal black they were a bloody red and unfocused.

12