Little Massacre
344 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little deeper in the forest there is a team of four slowly making their way towards the crash site. This four man team consisted of three men and one woman and they had been in the process of a gang bang when the “star fell”. Well it was mostly the three men filling all her holes at same time.

“Do we really have to go? We didn't even get to finish yet.” Complained a big bulky man carelessly as licked his lips. Currently he was fully draped in armor  and had a tower shield of hardened steel almost his size on his back. His role in the team obviously being defence.

“Can you keep it in your pants and stay focused. I for one believe we should leave the matter of the ”star” aside and get to hunting some dire wolves.” said a slender man in light leather armor and a rapier hanging on his hip.

“You two shut your traps. Something is wrong I sense danger.” The only woman in the group stated. Surprisingly she was of the rare mental mutants. Although the ability itself is average but it saved the lives of this squad multiple times. So the moment she said so they immediately got serious and started scanning the surroundings. 

BOOM!…..BOOM!….…..BOOM!………..BOOM..

Then from the direction they were headed they heard loud booming sounds of something falling to the ground. And it was getting closer towards them.

“SHIELD!!”

The final member of the crew suddenly shouted and unsheethed his own blade, he is the leader of this crew.

“ON IT!"

Shouted the bulky man in reply as he removed the shield from his back and slammed it into the ground in front of the group with surprising ease.

The sound was getting louder and louder the closer towards them it got. Then it stopped. 

After waiting in suspense for a while he couldn't help asking.

“What d……..”

However he didn't get to finish as an incredible force slammed into his tower shield ripping both it and the man behind in half. And before the torso could fall to the ground a thin bone like hand reached out and grabbed the torso and started sucking the blood directly from the wound.

It was at this moment that everyone else could register what was going on. The first to react was the rapier man as he directly stabbed at the heart of what they thought was a mutated creature. All this with unbelievable speed. 

The creature however did not stop its act of blood sucking as without even looking at him it used one hand to slap away the rapier and with the same hand grabbed his neck and snapped it like a twig.

Discarding both bodies it glanced at the direction the leader just fled towards as it disappeared only for it to reappear less than a minute later with the leaders body in its hand. Only change being the fist sized hole in his chest where the heart should be. His cause of death being obvious.

Throwing the body towards the other two it finaly moved its predatory gaze toward the woman who surprisingly hadn't moved this entire time.

……………….

After opening his eyes he didn't get up directly instead he spread out his senses. Then he heard the sound of people talking a few kilometers away. Without confirming anything he directly sped towards them bulldozing a path in the process as any unlucky tree that dared block his path was directly toppled over but when he got closer he started dogging them.

Closing kilometers worth of distance in under a minute that was how fast he was moving.

When he arrived at their position the first thing that came into view was a tower shield but without even taking it seriously black claws extended from his fingers and ripped apart both man and shield in half. Then grabbing the upper half he started devouring the blood directly from the wound.

When most of the blood was in his belly he had started gaining clarity. That is also when he noticed a thin rapier stabing towards him but he merely slapped it away and snapped the neck of his aggressor. 

Throwing both bodies to the ground he glanced at the direction of the runaway leader who ran the moment he made his entrance then chased after him. He caught up with him really quickly as if the man was running in slow motion. 

And without any hesitation stabbed the clawed hand into his chest from the back, grabbed his heart and crushed it, all this happening without any resistance.

Making his way back he noticed the woman who surprisingly hadn't moved this entire time. He could tell she was scared shitless and it made him want to toy with her for a while but before that he had to get rid of the overpowering sense of thirst for blood he had been feeling since he regained control of his body.

So the woman could only watch as he drained the blood from her companions leaving them dry.

Only after completely draining the sweet essence of life from both bodies did he once again glance at the woman. However this time he did notice that there was an extra puddle directly beneath her.

“Am I that really that scary? For a grown woman to wet herself at the sight of my visage.”

She however didn't register any of that as she knelt on the ground and begged for her life.

“P...please d..don't kill me…..I have a child…..no….no I have five children, without me they will die. Please have mercy on me.”

“Hmm very well.”

“huh what?"

“I am a genuinely generous guy and because your pathetic display moved my heart even if just a little bit, I shall not kill you."

“Thank…..” she wanted to thank him but he cut her off and continued with a harmless smile.

“Do not be in a rush to thank me. I shall not kill you but I will give you permission to take your own life.”

9