Transformation Complete
296 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whooosh

Currently a shadow is swiftly making its way out of the woods with great dexterity as it didn't even bump into one tree despite the high pace. 

This shadow is our protagonist, originally he wanted to torment the little lamb more but then he noticed that his body that had stopped decaying when he drank blood started to once again show signs of decay. Although this time the rate was much, much slower unlike the first time when it practically happened in a flash.

Unfortunately for the woman, he lost all forms of patience so he made quick work of her as he sucked her dry and tossed her body aside like garbage. Then without wasting time he sprinted back towards his tribe with the intention to slaughter until he had his fill however half way there he stopped then he charged in a different direction. He had decided to head towards another much smaller tribe close to his.

Because although he did  not care whether or not the people in his tribe live or die it is still his backyard, which is why he decided to head toward another smaller tribe even if it is farther away.

However he suddenly stopped.

“Hmmm….This is not how I do things. It seems my personality was also affected by the change.” he muttered as gazed at his bone like hand. 

‘Patience there is no need to rush.' 

This time he continued moving however instead of continuing towards the small tribe he headed back towards the depths of the forest. 

He shall massacre everyone in that tribe at night,  when everyone is in their homes and asleep. Af for now he shall slaughter any creature he sets his eye on to delay the decay. Its just a pity that the mutated creatures in this forest have been over hunted and are now scarce but with his now heightened senses it should be no problem to delay until sunset.

For the remaining creatures in the forest this day shall be a nightmare.

One thing to note though is that throughout the day he did encounter a few humans out to hunt and star hunt but without a doubt they were all mercilessly killed and sucked dry.

……………………………….

It is currently midnight and in a small tribe like the Groggy tribe consisting of more or less a thousand people, they do not have the means to keep the place lit at night so once the sun set most people are preparing themselves to sleep. Except for a few important places.

One of these places being the chieftains house in the middle of the tribe. The chieftain a man in his late thirties with the ability to shapshift into a bear. Normally he too would be asleep at this time unless he is really busy then the place will be lit by a small candle. 

And at the moment he is roughly drilling his cock into the vagina of a little girl barely in her adolescence. The girl though could only let out pained whimpers as her tiny hole couldn't even take on his full length while being spread wide by the girth.

“OHHH….YES!!….IT'S..SOOO….TIGHT!!”

While the two were busy at it they did not notice that at the corner of the room where the light from the candle could not reach stood another man with glowing red eyes silently watching them.

When he arrived at dusk this is the place he originally wanted to visit but he changed his mind when he heard the sounds coming from the place so he saved it for last. After all it would be rude and uncivilized to murder someone in cold blood while the are having sex.

So he silently killed everybody else without any discrimination while they were sleeping and proceeded to suck them dry. On a side note after three quarters of the tribe entered his belly he completed the evolution. However since he had already started and almost finished he killed them off anyway.

So imagine his surprise when he realised the two were still at it. The fact that the girl is still concious can only mean she is a mutant, the second one he saw in this tribe.

“AHH…I'M CUMMING!…TAKE IT ALL BITCH!!”

He grunted as he cam deep inside the girl. The girl in question fainting.

“Oh are you finally done? Tell me did you enjoy your last meal?”

“Who….”

Turning towards the direction of the the voice that is all he managed to say as his head was separated from his body. 

Walking towards the bed he swiftly ended the girl as well and left. After what he saw he didn't feel like sucking their blood so he simply left.

Walking out the house bat like wings extended out from his back with each wing reaching a wingspan of three meters.

Looking towards the starry sky he did something he was never able to do his entire life, he flapped his wings and flew.

8