Ecstasy
295 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the center of the universe in the very first solar system to be be born during the Big Bang. This is the alpha system. It contains thirteen planets with two of them being capable of bearing life. However that was during the earlier years of it's conception. Now however all planets have been occupied. With one of the planets capable of bearing life being completely destroyed.

The culprit being the Blobs. A highly advanced alien race.

In their beginnings the Blobs were a race with incredibly weak bodies and equally great minds. Survival was a challenge to them due to their weak bodies but with their great minds they quickly learnt how to use tools for their own benefit and that was a minor turning point for them.

They developed technologies to aid them and to use as a crutch. Not reconciled with their weak bodies they developed ways to strengthen them. They even began to change the environment around them to suit their needs.

They were an incredibly united race but conflicts still arose here and there. However they were content with the life they had. They lived and they died in contentment. Until one day a certain Blob proposed a crazy idea. The possibility of immortality.

……………..

When he woke up it was already noon.

Reaching out his hand to the side expecting to find a soft warm body to use as his hug pillow he only grabbed air.

“Huh.”

He muttered when he realised he was alone on the bed and judging by the coldness left on her side of the bed it had been a while since she left.

Which is why he couldn't believe it. After the torment she received last night, the torment that HE had personally delivered. He had literally used her like a toy and yet she was still the first one to wake up. And on top of that he didn't even notice when she got up.

‘NO! It must have been because of the transformation I had to endure. Yes that's it. It's the only explanation.’

While in denial he got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. The smell he was giving off made him uncomfortable.

While drying himself he remembered that he didn't have any clothes to change into. His worries were unfounded since the moment he came out of the bathroom the whole room had been cleaned, the sheets changed and on the bed laid a new set of male clothing, leather boots pants and a shirt. Obviously for him.

Walking out of the room fully dressed he happened to bump into the young girl from before as she was about to knock on the door startling the poor girl.

“Oh it's good that you are here. I could go for a bite.”

He said walking past her and heading towards the dinning room.

“Y...yes I'll prepare it immediately.”

She couldn't help but stutter as she thought back to the shameful things she did yesterday because of this man.

“No need to prepare you taste good just the way you are. Just follow me.”

Although confused she still obeyed and followed him as they headed to the dinning room.

Pulling a seat he sat down and patted his lap.

Blinking her eyes cutely she looked at him not knowing the intent behind his actions.

“*sigh* do I have to explain such a simple thing.”

“Come take a seat on my lap.”

He commanded her after seeing her gawking at him. She could only do as told since even the Miss had instructed her to do anything he desired.

Watching her sit on his lap with her back facing him he grinned directly exposing his nightmare inducing teeth. Luckily for her she wasn't looking otherwise she might have fainted from such a sight.

Drawing her toward himself he licked the side of her neck and she shuddered. Then two teeth elongated from the rest and he bit her neck gently causing her to… moan?

She didn't moan because she loved pain but because his fangs were laced with a pleasure inducing poison.

He had discovered to his delight that he is capable of producing poison in his body and this particular pleasure inducing poison is the one poison in his arsenal that had been tried and tested. He discovered it during his massacre of the Groggy tribe. When he was half way through his transformation he noticed that whenever he bit into someone they would reveal expressions of pleasure, some would even moan and climax. At first he thought it was a masochistic tribe but when he later got knowledge of his abilities did he realise that he was the cause.

He wanted to test out the specifics on her so after taking a mouthful of blood he stopped however too bad for him the little amount he gave it her was still too much, causing her to reach climax and faint.

“This poison is interesting. I have a feeling it will remain useful for a long time to come so I shall name it Ecstasy.”

Throwing the girl who had fainted in his arms randomly to the floor he wanted to think about his plans moving forward.

*BANG*

His plans however were interrupted when a beautiful but crazy lady roughly kicked open the door. However before she could even say a word a tyrannical force threw her back out.

8