Chapter 8
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alissa drew back, and she saw a puzzled Aron. He really looked at her, she knew that he was trying to see who she was behind the mask. His hand went out to her and she dashed for the door.

"Wait." She heard him say.

Alissa ran without looking back, she got outside and hid. She was huffing. When she was sure that no-one was following her, she took out her phone and dialed the cab number.

After fifteen minutes, which felt like an eternity, the cab finally arrived, and she hopped in. When she got to her dorm room, she felt exhausted. It was two in the morning, and she struggled to change into her pajamas and taking off her make-up.

When she had done that she lay on her bed and started to reminisce over tonight's events, licked her lips as she savored the feel of when she had kissed him.

She rolled over many times, was he thinking of her now? Was he surprised? Would he look for her? Not that he had a chance of finding her, she had slipped into the party anonymously.

Alissa woke up the next morning and she felt a splitting headache. She groaned and immediately went to take a shower. She felt so much better after she had showered. There was a knock on her door and she went to answer it. Adrianna and Lexie were standing there.

"We are not going anywhere," Lexie said.

"Do you know how long it has been since we saw you, Alissa." Adrianna jumped in.

They pushed their way in and she couldn't turn them away. She felt very sick from last night and now she had to accommodate for her friends.

Alissa sat on the chair and Adrianna and Lexie sat on the bed.

"What are the deets?" Lexie said.

"What details?"
"The reason to why we haven't seen you lately," Adrianna said.

"I have been busy with stuff."
"Alissa we know when you are lying," Adrianna said, and Lexie nodded in agreement.

Memories of Aron came back to her mind and she became defensive. "What do you guys want me to say?"
"Nothing, if you don't want to," Lexie said.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Look Alissa." Adrianna said, "we just missed you, and we haven't been seeing you lately."
Alissa calmed down when she heard the concern in her friend's voice. "I know guys and I missed you too. It's just I have been having a hectic schedule lately, but that's about to change."
"It better," Lexie said.

"Yes." Adrianna chimed in. "How about we watch movies like old times."

"Sounds great."

They spent the whole day watching movies like the old times until it was four in the evening.

They said their goodbyes and her exhaustion caught up to her, her stomach grumbled, and she realized that she hadn't eaten all day.

Alissa took some money and made her way done to the café. She made her order and sat down by the booth.

Her eyes widened when she saw Aron taking a seat opposite to her.

0