Chapter 6
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jasmine woke up and she was disoriented, she felt a bit rested with an undertone of being tired. Crap! she would get into trouble for taking so long.

She got up and a blazer slid off her, the scent was divine. Someone was in here but who could it have been. So was she not dreaming when she felt someone stroking her hair.

Whose blazer was this that was draped around her? It looked very expensive.

She went out of the VIP area and noticed that they were still customers. Her eyes scanned to the wall and she had to rub her eyes twice. Her shift had been over for some time. She went to the lockers and changed.

Jasmine took out her phone and checked for missed calls but her heart sank when she realized that Miles had gone to sleep without even bothering to check up on her or to be the very least act as if he was concerned for her.

She stuffed the phone back in her pocket and she wondered how long it would take her to get home? When she was fully changed into jeans and a sweater with plain sneakers, she went to the office front and signed out.

When she got out to the front, she saw a couple of men standing there and discussing whatever they wanted to discuss.

"Jasmine!"

Jasmine turned to Emily one of the workers that she worked with. Jasmine noticed that this had also caught the men that were standing out there.

"Yes."

"You left your phone by the checkout area," said Emily.

"You are a lifesaver Em's."

"How will you get home at this time Jazz?"

"I will figure it out." Emily left and Jasmine turned to the road again, she would walk but it would take some time to get there. Maybe Uber, but that would take up a lot of money and she needed every penny that she could get to keep up with Mile's lifestyle.

And as for Miles, he couldn't have the decency to surprise her once in a while, to show up at her workplace and help get home for all that she did. 

Why had she fallen asleep in the first place! She was never like this at all but I guess the fatigue had really caught up to her and she couldn't keep her eyes open.

"Do you need a lift?" Julian asked.

1