Chapter 11
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Julian Pov

Julian arrived at Mizzles and he sat by the VIP area where he would have a great view of Jasmine dancing.

He had wondered if she had made it safely that night when she had refused his offer to drop her off at home.

He shook his head, she didn't seem much interested in him nor her other clients, he had made eye contact with her and she had averted his gaze.

She seemed to be occupied with many things, she tried not to stand out much except when she was dancing but a beauty like her couldn't go unnoticed.

Julian wondered how a beautiful girl such as herself had ended up in such a job or did she enjoy it? He doubted it, but maybe there was more to the story than what meets the eye.

One of the other girls came in with the usual whiskey that he drank and she shyly placed it in front of him.

"Where is Jasmine?" Julian asked when he noticed that she hadn't shown up at the usual time that she always showed up.

The girl blushed hard at his words, "She is sick Sir, so she won't be making it today."

"Is it serious?" Julian replied.

"I'm not sure but I can serve you tonight and I can serve you we...."

Julian cut her off before she could finish, "I'm not interested."

The girl didn't argue and she scurried out, why couldn't Jasmine serve him with so much enthusiasm as most of the girls that he knew did?

Julian picked up the glass of whiskey and swirled it, he took a sip and he reclined. There was a knock on the door and the manager emerged when he gave permission.

"I hear you are looking for Jasmine but she is not here."

"I heard," Julian replied.

"But I can offer you some of my best girls, they don't disappoint and could be even better than Jasmine."

Julian knew it was a lie, of course, he would say anything to sell or make some profit but he was not buying it.

When Jasmine danced she bought life to this place, she put whatever emotions she was feeling into the dance, her energy was too strong to ignore.

"I'm not interested."

"It can be on the house since you are a loyal client and you are always here."

Julian didn't like repeating things, "I said I'm not interested if that's all could you leave."

"Sorry, I will take my leave. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Jasmine should be back soon."

Julian just nodded, he should head back to work as what he came for wasn't here. He hoped she would be fine soon.

When he finished his last slosh of whiskey, pulled out some bills and a handsome tip for the server.

He got up and told his driver to pull up front. As he walked out he was greeted by many. He didn't care for them and it was surprising for him too, that he came all the way for just a mere girl.

He usually came here when he had business meetings but today was different, he had come purely with the intent of seeing Jasmine.

Julian shook his head, he couldn't even believe his own thought process, that he had come all this way for her and disappointment filled him. 

0