Chapter 10
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What had bought about the change in him she wondered? Whatever it was she was not complaining at all, this Miles she liked. But she had to go back to work on Saturday, so much for a vacation cut short. 

She had rested enough, this was all due to her working so much for so long that her body was so grateful for the rest that she got.

Well, tonight she was back in business and she didn't know if she should bring up the topic of quitting at least one of the day jobs that would be best for her.

She had enjoyed the time at home, getting to sleep in. Being able to be outside during the day made a whole lot of a difference which she was so grateful. Just to take in the day without worry, and dreading her next job but that happiness had come to an end. Hopefully, Mile's attention didn't come with an expiration date

.

She was dressed for her stripper job and she grabbed her bag,"Mine wait."

Jasmine waited and Miles came and gave a kiss. She kissed him and went to work when she arrived, she was already greeted with demands.

She went to the back and put on an outfit that she would be dancing in, she put on her make-up and took a deep breath. She was back in business so she had to hide her true self."Next up, Jasmine!"

Jasmine went out and onto the poll, she danced away from her worries and frustration, she often got lost in the music and never looked at anyone for that matter.When her dance session was over she got off stage and went to the back she was a bit tired, she hadn't danced in five days and this was a great way for her to relieve her stress.She sighed, time to entertain some guests and sit in on their deals,

"Jasmine."Jasmine turned and saw that it was the manager calling her, she wanted to roll her eyes. He wanted something from her as they were glinting,"Yes."

"I need you to take champagne in twenty minutes to VIP room number 30."

"Why in twenty minutes?" 

"The guest is arriving in fifteen minutes so I want you to offer it to them, and it's on the house. He will be thrilled," Jasmine tilted her head, "Do I know them?"

"No, but they know you." Jasmine nodded, she didn't bother asking more, this was a job and she was her client's fantasy and escape the world, there was no need for her to know them on a personal level, as long as they tipped well that's all that mattered to her. She went to the bar and got the champagne, she knew that they would already be an ice tray as they were set up by the other workers. Strippers were an extra bonus to them, they made the room a bit light and less awkward.

Jasmine looked at the time, it was probably time for her to go and see the clients that had requested for her. When she got to the VIP room she knocked by the door,

"Come in."

Jasmine opened the door, and the man who had asked for her seemed surprised too. She had never seen him before, he had dark hair and eyes. Why was he looking at her so intently?

A/N: Hey all early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0