Chapter 11
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Evening Sir."

Jasmine went and opened the champagne and poured some into his glass and set it aside. Why wasn't he saying anything? 

Was he the watch and see type or what? Did he want her to make the first move? Why come all this way if one is going to be shy at the end of the day.

"Evening Jasmine. Sit."

 Jasmine sat down on the couch next to his, she looked at him and saw that he was really good-looking.

Actually, he was way good-looking than the average good-looking man. His scent was subtle but it definitely stood out.

He wore fine clothing and seemed to be very loaded, even with the way he spoke he seemed to be very cultured and well represented.

What was he doing at a strip club? I mean he could probably get any girl that he wanted without spending money for the company.

This was all not making any sense to her, did he have a wife at home? He seemed to be classy but maybe a few women to entertain him was his kink?

His eyes were smoldering on her,

Whatever, this was not any of her business her job was to entertain these men with their lusts and fetishes."Are you having a good even Sir?"

"Yes, how old are you Jasmine?"

 "As many years as you want me to be. You can tell me your preference and I can make it work Sir."

Julian arched his eyebrow, "I want your real age."

Jasmine never gave her personal information and this man she had never seen him and out of nowhere was asking for her age, "Just know that I'm old enough as I'm working here, if I wasn't I wouldn't be working here."

Julian nodded, "I see, dance for me."

Jasmine was surprised by his question she charged a ridiculous amount for her dances so that no one would ask her for them It had worked up until now, "Uh, do you see how much I charge for them?" 

"I know," Julian replied cooly. Jasmine got up and went to the stripper pole in the middle of the room, she started to do her usual dance. 

"I want you closer Jasmine," Jasmine left the pole and went closer to him but she didn't go onto him,

 "I want you on top of me, Jasmine."

"You do know I charge way more for contac......"

"I know Jasmine, they already are putting it on my tab as we speak."

Jasmine nodded, and she went up to him, standing in between his legs she started to move her hips, she saw that he leaned back and motioned for her to get on top of him. Jasmine go on top of him slowly and started to move her hips as she touched herself.

She felt his erection on her flimsy outfit.

His scent was really strong and intoxicating. She heard him let out a grunt which meant she was doing her job well. 

A/N: Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0