Chapter 12
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reign smirks at her reaction. Karly looks at her, "What did you do? Now I am also curious."

The teacher gets in and she tells them what pages to read, Skylar turns to the pages and starts reading.

"New Girl," Karly calls her.

Skylar turns to her. "You didn't finish the story," Karly said.

Reign also turns to her and he tilts his head. He was daunting her to carry on the story, which told Skylar that he remembered what had happened.

Skylar feels like she is cornered, "I don't remember."

"Maybe I should tell you what I did. If she won't." Reign said.

"I did what everyone else did. I waited for the electricity to come back." Skylar carried on quickly.

"Of, course you did." As Karly rolled her eyes.

"I have a different." Before Reign could finish his statement, Skylar grips his thigh tightly under the table and he turns to her and he bites his lip.

She blushes when she instantly remembers when they had kissed, she snaps out of it. Skylar starts when she feels Reign placing his hand on hers. He closes his hand around hers, Skylar's eyes widen, his hand felt warm. She looks at Karly who is occupied with her phone.

Skylar pulls her hand free and she looks down at her books. Why was Reign doing this when he had a girlfriend. Reign looks oddly pleased with the fact that he kept on rattling her.

She tried to focus on her books but that proved to be a challenge. Reign was dead set on making her feel uncomfortable. He seemed to be having fun teasing her, which she didn't appreciate considering that Karly was his girlfriend.

Skylar knew that she was at his mercy because she had a lot more to lose if this got out. Only she, Lola and Reign knew what happened. Lola wouldn't tell but she wasn't so sure about Reign, it seemed as if he didn't care if they got found out even though he would also lose out big time as he had a girlfriend.

If Karly found out she knew that she would be the one to get harassed not him. That was one of the things that baffled her, even though they would be both in the wrong mainly Reign, Karly would still give her hell but not him.

Skylar always wondered why when a guy cheats on a girl, the girl runs to confront and harass the other girl instead of her boyfriend. She saw it as if the guy was more at fault because he is the one who promised loyalty, not the mistress. The mistress doesn't owe her anything.

When the bell rang, she scurried out as fast as she could.

She went to the cafeteria, got some food and headed over to where she and Lola sat.

After a couple of minutes had gone by, Lola emerged, and she came and sat across her with her tray. She placed it down.

"Tell me everything that happened in English," Lola said. She took a bite out of her sandwich waiting for her to tell them everything.

"Nothing much. Except Reign is provoking me."
"What do you mean? Did he say something to you about Friday?"

"Not exactly but the way he is insulating little signs that he remembers what happened."

"What signs did he do?" as Lola's interest peeks.

"Well he bites his lip and he asked me what happened when the lights went out during the party on Friday."
"What? Does he want a death wish from Karly? How did you play it out?" Lola said.

"Well I had to lie and when Reign was about to speak, I placed my hand on his lap to silence him but then he placed his hand on top of mine."

"Reign touched you." As Lola squealed.

"Keep your voice down Lola. Someone might hear you."

Skylar didn't want rumors to surface for someone to recall that she and Reign had disappeared when the lights went out.

"Of course." As Lola's voice went lower. "But did you like the kiss?"

"Of course not." As she tried to sound normal. To be honest, Skylar had enjoyed the kiss, she had felt so alive until she found out that it was Reign. She was sad and happy at the same time, she could have kissed someone really ugly, but Reign was good looking and on the other hand, she had kissed Karly's boyfriend. If she found out she would be dead meat.

Yet Skylar wondered why Reign had kissed her?

0