Chapter 7
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you guys talk about everything?" Amelia cut in, not wanting them to discuss more about were Mason had slept. Why was she nervous? She would tell James how it all had happened. It wasn't her fault and certainly not the first time this would have happened.

The first time she had met Mason he had come into her room and drunk on top of that.

"Shhhh. Let him finish pebbles."

"I was pulling your leg, there was no girl, I passed out." said Mason.

Amelia could finally breathe, this was definitely something that she didn't want to repeat nor to ever happen to her again.

Did Mason just tease her she thought, no he probably didn't and she was over thinking this way too much. Besides Mason was not someone that she wanted to be with. He was handsome and all but he didn't fit her criteria.

"I am surprised I must say, I never thought that I would see the day that Mason, the Mason went to sleep." James replied.

"Technically I didn't I went with alcohol to bed." Mason grinned.

They all resumed eating some more, and Amelia couldn't be more grateful.

"This is very delicious. How come you can't cook James?" Mason asked.

"I can cook just not as good as her, but I will improve over time."

"True you guys will, because we need to put up a cooking and cleaning schedule."

James and Mason both groaned at her words and she wanted to laugh so bad,

"I told you this was coming." James said to Mason.

"I guess, so how will this work exactly?" Mason asked her between bites.

"Simple, when the one is cleaning, the other is cooking and the other one is getting a day off so that we can rotate it like that it will be effective."

Mason nodded,

"Is there any other things you would like to add?"James asked.

"Yes actually."

James groaned, "Why did I even ask."

"If you don't want to cook you can simply buy takeaway with your own money."

"That I can do," James replied.

"I wasn't quite done, but for everyone since we all have to cater for each other."

James and Mason both nodded at her words.

When she was done eating she got up, "Goodnight."

"Are you going to sleep?" Mason asked in a puzzled tone.

"You will get used to it. She sleeps early most of the time."

Mason nodded, and she left. She went to her room and packed her school bag. Tomorrow was officially her first day in the life of being a college student. She felt a bit nervous the sooner it came, the better it would be for her.

When she was done she switched off her lights and tucked herself into bed and she rolled over and went to sleep.

0