Chapter 8
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When her alarm rang Amelia groaned, she took a deep breath and turned it off. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she was done showering, she decided to dress preppy for her first day at college.

When she went out, James wasn't awake and she groaned. He didn't care about being early this was college after all and he wasn't a morning person. So no need for him to wake up and their parents weren't there to tell what to do.

She took a bagel and put some cream cheese on it and headed out the door. She dashed to the bus stop, when she got there she waited for a couple of minutes and the bus was there on time.

Amelia got in and she made her way to college, when she got there, she shook her head there was a bigger pool of people. She saw the sign that she was looking for, the first years, there was a huge sign for them.

She went to the table and she was directed to her group. She got there and found a couple of the other students that were there.
"Hey."

Amelia turned to the sweet girl that was standing next to her, she had a bob that cropped her face.

"I'm Cindy."

"Hey, I'm Amelia. Are you new here?" Amelia wanted to slap herself for the stupid question that she had just asked,

Cindy chuckled, "Yes. I am guessing you are too."

Amelia nodded,

When they had been shown on the campus they went to their first lecture. Amelia was writing everything down but Cindy didn't seem to do anything at all. Amelia studied her, she was very pretty and laid back. She was definitely a cool chick.

When they were done, they went to the cafeteria to go grab some food. When they found a table to sit by, Amelia realized that they were attracting a lot of o people. Mainly, boys, Cindy didn't seem to mind, and she tried to not fidget.

When the first day was done she had met a lot of people, and Cindy had taken her number.

Amelia felt glad that Cindy liked her and she went with her everywhere. She got on the bus and headed home. When she arrived she found James home and was surprised.

"How was your first day?"

"It was great James."

"Tell me all about it."

Amelia sat down and she told James everything that had happened in the course of the day and about her new friend.

James was listening, but she left out the boys sitting with them.

"Why weren't you there?"

James shook his head, "I go when I feel like it and there is someone that I am avoiding."

"Whom?"

"Melissa," James replied.

"You are going to have to face her at some point sooner, is better than later."

"Don't you think that I know that Amelia?"

"I really don't since you are putting it off, and you need to stop playing girls."

"Amelia, stop it."

"Fine, fine. Let me go and change, I need to take a nap I'm beat."

"Cool,"

With that Amelia left and went to her room and changed and she closed her eyes.

A/N: Hey all please follow me and happy reading Xxx :)

0