Chapter 10
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia sat across Mason, which was the only couch available. James was sprawled on the middle couch.

She sat down slowly, "No."

Both James and Mason laughed,

"Why do you say that pebbles?" James asked fanning innocence.

"I didn't say anything." Mason added on.

"Both your eyes are telling."

"What story might that be Mason?" James asked.

"I also don't know, I thought you would tell me." Mason replied.

"Whatever, let's start the movies shall we? What are we watching?"

"Avengers endgame." James replied eagerly, "We will take turns next time you can choose then Mason, so on and on."

Amelia nodded, "Sounds like a good plan to me."

"I'm in." Mason added.

They started the movie, she opened her bag of candy and she could swear she saw James and Mason heads both turn. Just ignore them she thought, they made it seem as if they didn't want any candy from her.

She took a big bite from her snickers bar, and she chewed slowly so that she could savor every moment and wanted to laugh at their faces. Their mouths were probably watering watching her, she wanted to burst out laughing.

"Why are you chewing like a horse?"

"Don't start with me James,."

"Start what? All I was asking, was for you to chew like a normal human being, but no. You have to chew more like a cow. As they have four stomachs to digest." James retorted.

"James!"

"Knock it off, both of you." said Mason.

"But he started it!"

"No you started it by chewing like a cow."

"Stop it, you two. Let's focus on the movie, and not a word from either of you." said Mason.

Amelia turned and she looked at the t.v and didn't mind James, she was so into the movie. She turned and saw James was now out cold on the couch. She wanted to yell at him. He was the one whom insisted on a movie but now he was the one that was sleeping.

She shook her head and she turned , Amelia found Mason watching her. "I didn't do anything."

"Did you do something to me?" James asked groggily.

"No."

"I'm beat, I'm going to sleep." James replied.

"Wait so you make us watch a movie, then you go to sleep first, shouldn't you watch the whole movie and then we go to sleep."

"No, there's no point. I'm out of it and it's uncomfortable to sleep on the couch." James replied.

"Okay."

James turned to Mason, "What time is Amanda coming."

"I have to still figure it out, if I want to spend the whole day with her or just later." Mason replied.

"You guys have girls coming over?"

"Yes, pebbles."

Amelia just nodded, there was no stopping them was there.

"Since you are going to sleep, I'm also going to call it a night. I have class tomorrow and I want to be wide awake."

"We will go together. We all have classes." James replied.

"Great."

Amelia said goodnight to the both of them and went to her room and closed the door, the minute her head hit the pillow she was out cold. 

1