Chapter 15
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia opened her eyes and she felt the room swirl a bit. What was going on? She felt a searing pain cutting through her head.

She felt a cool hand start massaging the sides of her head. That felt nice until it dawned onto her? Who was massaging her?

Amelia jumped and scooted back which made the room spin a bit.

"Easy."

She turned her head to the calm voice and it was Mason. She started to take in the surroundings but the more she moved her head, the more she felt something rise up in her throat.

Even nodding felt like it was too much for her. The events of last night came back slowly, wow she had actually blacked out.

Amelia started to panic when bile was rising up her throat, Mason quickly jumped out of bed and he came to her side. He lifted her gently and went with her in the bathroom. He set her down next to the toilet.

She felt Mason behind her and he pulled her back,

Amelia started to vomit, and she convulsed. Her body shook against her will. When she would think that she was done more would come up and she would throw up.

When she was finally done, Mason helped her to the sink where she washed her mouth with some water.

Mason picked her up and went with her back to bed. He set her down and went out of the room Amelia realized that they were in his room.

Mason emerged with a glass of water and handed her some pills which she took gladly.

Mason got in next to her,

"I need to go to my room."

"I can't send you back like this Amelia. I need to know that you are okay. And for me to do that, you can't leave as of yet."

"I'm fine Mason, really. I don't want to sleep on were you and ummmm"

"Don't worry, I changed the sheets and pillow cases before laying you on. I kind of knew that it wouldn't sit well with you if I put you on my bed just like that."

When Amelia looked up at the ceiling she felt the room spinning and she rubbed her temples.

"You see, you look sick and James is not here. So I'm the only one that can take care of you."

Amelia nodded, throwing up had left her feeling drained. When she was done drinking the water she reclined back and Mason held her lower back so she wouldn't crash. She felt as if she wasn't in control of her body.

Mason fluffed her pillow for her,

She smelled the scent of fabric softener on her pillow, "what kind of softener do you use."

"Do you like it?" Mason replied.

"Yes, it smells amazing," she replied softly.

"Then I guess you are going to have to come to sleep with me more often," Mason replied.

Amelia rolled her eyes, and she closed them. She drifted off to sleep, she would deal with all of this tomorrow and the humiliation of the state that she was in when she woke up.

1