Chapter 21
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia felt Mason's lips working against hers, she could tell that he was really a great kisser at how his lips moved against hers. He pulled her fully into his arms and her hands pressed against his chest. He was really ripped, she felt his muscles all around her and it was as if he was consuming her, his was oozing with so much passion.

Wait this was Mason that was kissing her, why was she letting it happen?

Amelia wriggled out of his arms and she slapped him.

"I deserved that."

Amelia was still trying to even her breathing, she was still in shock as to what had happened how did this whole situation go from avoiding him to kissing him?

Before Mason could say anymore Amelia ran to her room and she closed her door. She jumped onto her bed and waited for her heart to calm down.

What had just happened?

This was too much, James what would James have to say about all of this. She should just tell him what happened, he would see it was not her that had caused all of this but this would bring more questions as to why they didn't tell him that they had shared a room many times.

Amelia ruffled her hair, this was all too much for her. She was here to enjoy the newfound freedom that she was always looking for and all she had got was disaster after disaster.

Her heart was still beating fast, she wanted it to stop. She didn't know if it was beating from passion or fear as they usually read the same. Amelia didn't want to analyze any further what she was feeling.

Amelia would see how this all plays out tomorrow, or when James was back. She would make sure that this never happens again, she didn't want to be in a situation where she and Mason would be in a compromising situation like tonight and the previous nights that they spent together.

This was ll a misunderstanding on both of their sides, it wasn't as if she wanted this to happen, it was a mistake that's all it was she convince herself. Mason just kissed her because his ego and pride had been bruised as she didn't find him attractive, he just acted on instinct.

Amelia woke up the next morning, she showered and got ready to meet Cindy so that they could discuss what had transpired between her and Mason.

She needed to talk about it or else she would go crazy by self and she didn't want this to be eating her up inside out, when she was done dressing up she went out of the kitchen and made some food.

She heard the door opening and she knew it was Mason, when he appeared her face dropped when she saw a girl following him, they were even holding hands.

Mason didn't even spare her a glance as he walked with the girl and Amelia was taken aback, she should feel relieved that he didn't really care for her but just another girl that he wanted in bed.

Amelia was a tad bit upset at the fact that he had kissed her, and now was with another girl but what did she expect? From a serial playboy?

Amelia finished her food and headed out to meet Cindy.

0