How to lose time
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I LIKE TO SIT, SAT, AND SEAT LIKE IMMA SACK OF POTATOES~"

Wow, I love singing along to random internet videos.

Surfing metube is the bomb!

Also, whats the difference between a couch potato and a beach bum?

My latest internet riddle~

Is there a difference?

As I contemplate this, I glance at the time on my tablet.

Peanut ambushing chickpeas, its been 3 hours?!

I grab my phone from its place at my side and try to figure out why the alarm didn't ring and make me check the pressure cooker at 1 hour like I told it to.

....I silenced my phone.  Or Farah did.  And it didn't vibrate...

I stare accusingly at the tablet open to metube in 5 seperate tabs.

Then I plug it in to charge and run to the kitchen.

I slip in my socks on the wood and end up having a magnificent meeting with the wall.

I adjust and properly stand up, then brace myself and have a less clandestine rendezvoux between face and wall.

"PFFFT."

Farah the fantabulous fox just came around the corner and into the living room.

If your wondering why I know this, she has a rather distinctive 'I just snorted out my milk through my nose' laugh.

Still bracing against the wall, I slide my face along the paint and turn my head till my ear is listening for any possible miniature wall inhabitants, and my emotionless dead-inside eyes are boring into Farah's filly soul.

I inquiry, in my most deadpan tone, "Well, it seems like there is a donkey in the house. I wonder where it came from?"

Farah barks, then sings in a retort, "Who let the dog in?"

I push off the wall and reach for a pillow and chuck it at Farah's fancy face.

She grabs it and throws it back at me, but I was born ready and had already thrown another pillow.

They collided in a wonderful arc, and while she was distracted I ducked into the kitchen and removed the pressure cookers plug.

Then I darted back out with the plastic fruit bowl and threw an apple at the ferocious Farah, an hereto undiscovered fashionable creature that follows trends yet still has better grades then me.

She caught it, and tells me with a wink, "Aw, thanks.  This'll keep the nasty doctors away, you filthy wolf. Also, you need a shower I can smell you from here." Then she walks away.

I consider this, then shout out, "Ha, you just know I'll win since I have more ammo!"

There.  I had the last word.  I lift my arm and sniff my pits.  I don't smell anything...

Now, bath or soup?

...I could just do both.  But I don't want soap in my soup...

Eh, what's the worst that could happen?

Whats the difference between a beachbum and a couchpotato?
  • Indoors/outdoors Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sumthin else I will answer in a comment! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no idea. Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The ability to sit still Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2
0