How to get lost
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nudity warning

"Where is it.."

As I move to get out of the tub, I reach out and grab my waterbottle.  Fortunately, the grips haven't been adversely affected by this funky condensation from the bathbomb.

I definitely need some fresh water, I get the itching feeling the bathbomb had a hallucinogen included either by accident or by design.  I can't honestly tell with my sister the oh so festive Farah.

Either way, I will have a talk with her as a concerned older brother and the technical funder of these experiments. I should at least be able to petition for the bathbombs to be less jumpscare horror.

Seriously, who doe-

Oh, haha. Now I have the phantom sensation of several small someones hands around my ankles.

Hm, not that scary when I expect it I suppose.

I lean over to inspect where I feel like I am being dragged deeper down into the bathtub.  As I squat to investigate this phenomena, I hook my waterbottle's loop around my elbow and search.

As expected, I do not see disembodied children's hands wrapped around my ankles.

The rainbow colored water's free floating glitter does seem oddly condensed around me as I squat in the bathtub though.

And I do have the sensation of sinking, oddly enough, considering I squat firmly at the bottom of the tub.

I decide to investigate this sinking sensation by swishing my hands through the water along the bottom of the tub.

Nothing that wasn't there before, but I did end up stirring up quite a bit of the glitter at the bottom of the tub.

I think I will sparkle clean once I get out of here, but in the glittery way as opposed to the freshly showered look I usually aim for.

As I press my hands against the bathtubs bottom preparing to stand and exit and as I am looking down at the glitter I stirred up in my examinations, I suddenly feel a push from behind me and am fully submerged in glitterwater.

I emerge from the surface spluttering, ready to cuss out whoever pushed me, but when I open my eyes-

When I open my eyes.

"Where am I?"

Nadir sees
  • A misty logcabin thats surroundings shift between views of the fog Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A field of fiery flintlock flowers beneath a sunset meteor shower Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A calm cove with shimmering shells resting in the shoal visible in the extremely clear water Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A forest clearing with glimmering eyes visible within the flourescent underbrush Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sumthin better in the comment section Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2
0