How to wake up
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning, nudity

"Hurry up!"

I jolt awake. Hm.

What a sick dream.

In a daze, I stare at the tiled floor a while longer.

Wait. Thats not my bedroom floor.

Placing my hand down, I push off the floor and come to the realisation I have incredible cricks in my neck and back.

...

Seems like there are reasons falling asleep over the side of the tub-

"I said hurry up Nadir! You are not entitled to sole usage of the bathroom! Don't think I won't get the key!"

Eh?  Oops.

Hoarsely, I shout back, "Neith-cough-er are you!"

Naturally, in response now the fiendish fatso Farah is banging on the door.  Its oddly loud. 

"Are you okay?! You have been in there for so long and now you sound like you survived drowning?!  You fall asleep in the water you wimp?!"

Wincing, I get out of the tub and grab a towel.  I don't need to give her more ammunition once she breaks down the door.

Hm, there is no glitter anywhere...

Wait.

There, on the counter.. thats the tray with soup and salad bowls.

The waters colored orange.  So I used a bathbomb.

That means it wasn't entirely a dream.... but I added things to what already was. 

Where in the world is my thermos?  Did I dream the part where I brought that into the tub?  Was it a dream, or part of Farah's freaking hallucinogens?

Were there eve-

BANG.

The myself who thought it was a good idea to be stood in front of a flimsy door protecting this Nadir from a fearsome Farah preparing to break down an innocent door is dead to me.

Also, ow.

"Are you alive?! Where are you, Nadir?! Why aren't you ans- pfft."

That sounds... bad.  Past me is very dead to the present more improved, clever, older, and wiser Nadir.

...

Or, maybe not so wise Nadir.  No.  Its completely wise decision for me to play possum underneath this broken down door.

If I refrain from the slightest twitch, ferocious Farah may forget about me.  Yea.  Lets play dead.

Seems worth a shot.

0