Gallia
1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Yeah, I know, I am a new Type of Dark Pokémen, but I have special powers that can heal all the pain that was done to you," I explained to the shocked and now shy Gallia, but she still looked worried.

 

"What about the Professor?" Gallia asked, and I shook my head. 

 

"Graves is watching him, but I will need help with releasing all the other Pokémen and any others I find. I know that you have gone through a lot-," I started to explain again, but Gallia reached up and slowly pulled my lips to hers.

 

The moment they connected, I was hit with Psychic pressure, but it wasn't a damaging attack or anything like that. I decided to let Gallia do what she wanted, and her golden eyes filled with Pink Glowing light.

 

Waking up… Passing out, and then Melia, the Mew… Mom turned to stepmom, then a guardian, and my first Pokémen. Sammy the Starmie passed out, then reviving her and the sex.

 

Gallia continued to go through my thoughts like a video, and I was stuck watching. She was not someone I wanted to make mad, making it so much sadder that she was like this.

 

Gallia was obviously a lot stronger than this, but I could have stopped at any time. Then, she reached the fight between Oak and me.

 

Time seemed too slow as I walked forward and whipped the Poké-Cracker twice. The rest of the scene played with normal speed and then sped up as the Exggutor chased me down.

 

Then, Gallia stopped when I covered Aemii with my body and took damage from the falling dirt. The psychic hold on my mind dropped, and I was back staring into golden eyes.

 

"Why did you do that? Protect a Rattata? They are small and reproduce very fast. Even Pokémen see them as food, and nothing more really, but you protected her. Why?" Gallia asked quietly, but this was the first time she had really spoken to me with clarity, so I didn't answer right away.

 

I was about to say something, but then an invisible force grabbed the shaft of my cock, and pulled me into Gallia's waiting and opening pussy. Both of us moaned as I slowly pierced her Poké-pussy, but I kept pushing with the invitation.

 

"I was brought here to help Pokémen, not hurt them, but I will have to hurt some. No point in someone getting hurt for my problems," I said slowly as I began to pick up my pace, and Gallia pulled me back into a kiss.

 

I wanted to ravish her body, but she was covered in marks, and I just wanted to dump my load on her so she could be healed. Gallia's legs and cloak wrapped around me and started to pull me closer, pushing me deeper.

 

"Harder, push your big cock deep in me; I can take it! Fuck me harder with that big Pokémen dick!" Gallia said through gritted teeth, sparking a fire in me. 

 

I leaned back, and grabbed her legs behind the knees, and pushed them up as I started to drive my long rod deep into Gallia. I hammered myself inside, but it just didn't hit the right spot, so I pulled out, making her gasp.

 

"Why are you stopping?" Gallia asked, but I rolled her over and laid down behind, taking her into my arms, as I pulled her body close.

 

"This will be better, you will see," I said softly as I slowly kissed her neck.

 

I reached down and slowly guided myself back to Gallia's wet pussy, then plunged my cock back inside her. Gallia let out a moan, and I hooked her one knee over mine so I could drive deeper.

 

Gallia's moans got louder as I groped her breast with one hand and started to finger her clit. Both Gallia's hands covered mine, and she turned her head to kiss me again.

 

I started to pick up speed, the sounds of our hips slapping together wetly and Gallia's cry starting to light a fire inside of me. Gallia took my hand from her breast and placed it on her neck.

 

As I started to squeeze her throat, Gallia broke the kiss and started to let out even louder moans as I drilled her pussy. I could feel the pressure starting to get to me as my cock and fingers turned into a blur that attacked this Pokémen's pussy.

 

"I-I-I-I'm c-c-cumming!" Gallia screamed as I drove my cock deep into her pulsing and shaking hole as her body shook violently in my arms.

 

My shaft pumped out its hot milk deep inside of Gallia, but as I did, something else started to happen. Gallia's body started to heal at a rapid pace, unlike anything that I had ever seen. Still, I hadn't even noticed my hand being healed earlier.

 

I continued to slowly slide my cock in and out, and Gallia turned slightly in my arms to start kissing me again. 

 

This time, the kiss was different, and I could feel the real passion and the feeling of excitement and curiosity. It was like she was experiencing something new for the first time and wanting to enjoy every moment of it, and I agreed with the sentiment.

 

Gallia ran her hands over my body as we kissed, and I did the same, but I found myself drawn to running my fingers around the gem between her breasts. The two of us kissed until there was a call in my head.

 

[Sorry, I don't want to interrupt you, but Oak is finally waking up. I suggest you come out here as soon as possible.]

 

Graves' rough voice killed the last vestiges of my hard-on, and the two of us broke out kissing, and Gallia smiled at me with a gentle look on her face.

 

"I think I will just take a nap, and you can deal with Oak. When I get up, I can help you short out the other Pokémen that he had captured," Gallia said and then gave me another kiss.

 

 

28