V1-C2: Cloud Village
211 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the message had been sent, the whole world was preparing to be teleported. Zero didn't know how to prepare so he decided to research on what classes people have chosen.

He walked to the internet café near him and paid for the booth, although it wasted nearly half his remaining funds, he knew that he would not return to Earth for awhile when he teleports. He opens a computer and researched 'The Promised Lands', and countless articles were in front of him.

News outlets from all over the world talking about what this meant for the future of the human race. But Zero did not care, and so he continued to scroll to find a forum with people discussing what sort of choices they are making.

Reading through the comments, he found that not only no one chose the Lord class but rather they didn't get the choice to do so. After reading more of the comments, he finally found out the reason why.

Those with a special background during the information analysing phase would get the change to become a lord, and Zero knowing that his background was 'classified' he had the opportunity to become a lord.

He was happy that not many people were Lords, meaning he could just focus on creating his dynasty in peace rather than worrying on countless lords coming after him.

After reading the comments, he decided to just rest till the moment when he could teleport.

He closed his eyes, dreaming about the things he could do as Lord. But he realised that his stats were too low to do anything, even the main stat for Lords which was charisma was so low that even a four-year-old kid that can't speak any language would be more appealing than him.

Time went by fast, and the next day was already upon him. Zero stood up from his bed, and realised he had ten minutes left before he would be teleported into the Promised Land. He went to the mirror to see a fat man with greasy, long hair and a t-shirt that can't fit him at all.

He was incredibly insecure about his features, but he knew that he can't whine about it but most do something in order to change himself.

<<It has been 24 hours, teleporting in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…>>

Zero's sight then turned black; he couldn't see anything. But after a few seconds, he opened his eyes to see a whole field before him.

He looked down on his body, he was wearing completely different clothing then what he was wearing before. In his pockets, were two things.

ITEM: City Creation Stone (UNTRADEABLE)
ITEM: Beginner's Guide

Zero picked up the beginner's guide and started to read what he should do next.

<<Welcome to the Promised Lands! To check your status, just think 'Status'. Weapons and items are each identified into tiers. Each tier is the following, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, Pro, Legendary, Mythical, God.>>

Zero knew most of what was said on the beginner's guide as he used to play games similar to how the rules are set up. He then turned the page to see the tutorial for Lords.

<<To start your city, just place a drop of blood onto the City Creation Stone and place It on where you wish to start your village. Your civilisation can advance a grade three times till it levels up. This means if you advance Novice Village, it would change to Intermediate Village. If you level up a village completely, it would change to a Town.>>

Zero read everything that was for Lords, and started to walk around looking for a good place to start.

Before he teleported, he thought about what sort of goals he had as a lord. In the end, he decided he doesn't want to become a emperor ruling over the world but just a simple King protecting his people.

He walked across the huge green fields and saw a forest. The forest was extremely beautiful, with a river on the outskirts and birds flying around the place. He bit his finger causing a small amount of blood to fall out and smeared it across the stone. He wanted to place the stone across the river however, Zero could not swim.

However, out of nowhere a small piece of wood floats past him. Zero took his chances and grabbed onto the wood floating towards the forest. His fat body nearly causing the wood to sink however the wood still stayed afloat.

After a few minutes of floating, he made it across and placed the stone onto the ground.

<<Do you wish to place the stone in the Lonely Forest?>>

"Yes!"

<<Request accepted, please give your village a name.>>
Zero thought about it for a while, this village that he was about to create would be his capital.

"Cloud!"

His dynasty was Sky, so he thought it would be appropriate to make the capital be called Cloud.

<<Request accepted, Cloud Village has been created.>>

The stone that was in front of Zero turned into light, the whole area before him changed completely.

The area that was completely empty now had four different buildings, each made with stone. Zero walked towards one of them and said 'Analyse'.

Job-changing Building – Send those you wish to have their main occupation changed.

Zero continued to walk around and saw another building, it was smaller than the job-changing building however inside laid a bed.

"Analyse!"

Lord's Home – This is where you shall sleep.

Zero walked in and saw everything was simple, but he did not care as it was much better than his previous living condition.

"Lord!"

As Zero walked around the village, he saw four people, two males and two females, staring at him in reverence.

"Analyse!"

<Error, you do not analyse people. Please use another command>

Zero was slightly embarrassed to see that he used the wrong command, and after remembering what the beginners guide said he used the correct command.

"Inspect!"

Name: Brian Godsword
Occupation: None
Potential: SSS tier
System Note: Before finding your village, he was a general for a emperor in a faraway land but was injured during the war. He wishes to work for you as a way to say thank you for saving his life.

Name: Samuel Kingston
Occupation: None
Potential: SS Tier
System Note: Before finding your village, he managed the biggest city in the lost continent of Ackintosh. He wishes to work for you in order to find a place to stay.

Name: Lillian Newton
Occupation: None
Potential: SSS Tier
System Note: Many consider her to be the greatest scientist that has ever lived. However, she was betrayed by her previous lord and was sent to be executed. She woke up to find herself here however, and wishes to work for you in order to repay you for saving her.

Name: Samantha Ionia
Occupation: None
Potential: S Tier
System Note: The Ionian Family were considered to be the greatest blacksmiths to have ever graced the world of the Promised Lands. Samantha was the oldest daughter of the last ever Ionian Blacksmith King, and has been renowned for making countless treasures in her career. She wishes to work for you in order to one day bring her family's glory back.

After reading what each of the people were, Zero stood there in completely shock. Each of their potentials were in the S tier meaning that they are going to become so great that people would bow to them, yet they are calling Zero their lord!

'Oh my god, are you kidding me! This is a bug right?'

3