V1-C3: King’s Aura
192 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lord!”

Looking at the people in front of him, Zero stood there still shocked at the potential each of the people in front of him has.

After staring at them for a while, he snapped out of his daze and quickly went up to them.

“Do you guys have any jobs you wish to do?”

Although he was frightened that he might have offended them for his straightforward approach, Brian Godsword took out his iron sword from his sheathe and knelt before Zero.

“I wish to fight for m’lord, I have been a solider all my life and this is the only thing I can do.”

Zero stared at him and approached Brian who was kneeling. He patted Brian’s shoulder and helped him up.

“Brian Godsword, I hereby name you my General. Please, help me protect this village.”

Although Zero stood there as if it was natural, inside his mind he was completely embarrassed.

‘Waah! I just remembered a manga I read long ago and didn’t expect to use it here!’

Brian looked up at the fat, unpleasant looking man in front of him. Although in many eyes Zero seemed repulsive, Brian knew that his new ruler had a kind heart and made his loyalty go up.

<<DING! System notification: You have gained +5 loyalty from Brian Godsword. If you wish for notifications like this to be disabled, just say the word.>>

“Disabled!”

Zero knew that if he kept the setting enabled, the amount of notifications would completely make him go crazy.

After Brian had said his piece, Zero looked over to see Samuel Kingston walking up towards him.

He knelt in front of Zero, and looked up straight at him.

“I have managed a city with millions of residences with ease, I know my use to you is by helping you manage the village the best I can.”

Zero was most pleased with Samuel Kingston, as he knew that although he was a lord, he had no idea on how to manage the village at all.

He did the same thing he did with Brian Godsword, he patted Samuel’s shoulder and helped him up.

“You are my right-hand man, Samuel. Please, lend me your strength.”

‘Oh god I stole that from a novel I read just last week!’

Samuel didn’t see the embarrassed side of Zero, and looked at Zero with a smile on his face.

“I shall my lord.”

Zero then turned to Lillian, who was a middle-aged woman with thick glasses.

“My lord, I shall help you in creating new technology that could help advance the village and become the most advanced village in the entire lands.”

Lillian knelt before Zero, and Zero gladly helped her up naming her his Scientist.

Zero looked at Samantha Ionian, who had thick arms packed with muscle and was taller than Zero by a few inches.

“Can I become your blacksmith? I can make weapons suppling your army with the best weapons this land can offer.”

Zero nodded, and now established his team.

“Listen up, as you can see, I can’t fight, nor am I intelligent. But I promise you, that one day I shall create a place where people can feel safe, and I shall provide that safety. So please, lend me your strength as I work towards that.”

Zero’s speech caused the four people to be inspired, and both Samuel and Brian had decided to teach Zero on their skills.

After the speech, they each went to the job-changing building and officially gained their roles.

For the first day, with Brian going out into the forest to hunt a few rabbits, Samuel taught Zero on how to manage the empire and how to keep the people happy.

Brian came back, and the four ate their food with the sunset appearing.

 

The next day, Zero woke up to see a huge text in front of him.

<<DING! System Notification: You have gained a prize! Please choose from the following.
Rainbow Sabre Technique (Legendary)
King’s Cultivation (Myth)
Attribute Booster – All attributes to Above Average (Myth)
SYSTEM NOTE: System prize is determined through your luck stat.>>

Zero was completely shocked to see yet another miracle before him. The three prizes are all Legendary or Myths!

Thinking about which to choose, he realised that from novels he had read, cultivation techniques are the most important.

“I choose King’s Cultivation.”

<<Request accepted, you have chosen King’s Cultivation.>>

<<DING! System Notification: You have gained the requirements to cultivate King’s Cultivation to level one, many we begin?>>

“Begin!”

Zero’s body started to change almost instantly as he said begin, the pain he received was so excruciating and Zero started to scream.

“M’lord, are you okay!”

Brian ran inside with a sword in his hand, and was shocked to see Zero’s body floating in mid-air.

Zero did not realise this however, as he continued to scream in agony.

After half a day of continuous screaming, Zero finally dropped to the ground unconscious. Brian who stood guard the whole time quickly went to Zero to see a completely different man then what he saw yesterday!

The fat man from before now was toned muscled, although he could not see his face from all the black impurities around Zero, he knew that his features had made him extremely handsome.

He grabbed Zero to his bed, and continued to wait till Zero woke up.

Zero woke up an hour earlier, he jumped up screaming remembering the pain he felt earlier.

“M’lord, you are okay!”

Brian quickly knelt before him, and helped Zero get up.

Zero felt strange however, he knew that he finally cultivated the first level yet he did not expect a sudden change.

Brian took Zero to the bath with the bucket already filled with hot water and walked out not wanting to disturb his lord.

Zero quickly got into the bath, his body completely soaked the water. He touched his body, but quickly stood up in shock.

His body which was filled with fat was completely gone, instead he miraculously gained abs!

Zero remembered that from cultivation novels that he would remove impurities but did not expect it removes fat too!

<<DING! System Notification: You have gained the passive, King’s Aura! Although faint, if someone stares into your eyes, they shall feel the power of a king!>>

Zero was happy to hear he gained a passive, plus it had a cool name!

He wanted to see what he looks like now, but knowing that he doesn’t have a mirror in the entire village caused him to be slightly disappointed but he did not care.

He grabbed his clothes from the wardrobe and put them on, but none of them fitted him!

“Brian, could you give me some of your clothes please.”

Brian who was standing guard of his door heard what his lord said and quickly grabbed his finest clothing.

“Thank you, you may rest now.”

“Please, I shall do my duty m’lord.”

Zero did not mind and let Brian continue doing his job. He put on Brian’s clothes and realised that although the length was tall it fit him perfectly.

“Status!”

[ STATUS ]
Name – Zero Sky
Occupation – None

Attributes –
Strength: 27 (Below Average)
Speed: 28 (Below Average)
Stamina: 34 (Below Average)
Intelligence: 70 (Above Average) 
Wisdom: 23 (Below Average)
Charisma: 300 (Maxed-out God-tier)
Luck: 291 (God-tier)

Skills - 
Cultivation: King's Cultivation (Level 1)
Passive: King's Aura (Level 1)

‘What the actual hell, how did my charisma max out already!’

2