V1-C4: First Spawning of Villagers
188 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zero walked out of the hut, and gathered everyone to the building next to the job-changing hall.

However, as he gathered them, everyone just stood there staring at Zero as if he was some sort of alien.

Zero was confused, was it because he suddenly gained the maxed-out charisma stat?

Lillian broke the silence however, and just poked her finger into her lord’s face.

“Lillian hey! Don’t touch the lord’s face!”

Brian was extremely agitated by Lillian’s action, but I raised my hand stopping him.

“Lord, that is completely impossible! You were just a lump of fat, now you are this… this…”

“This what, Lillian?”

“I just can’t describe it, you are the most handsome person I have ever laid my eyes upon.”

Zero felt slightly uncomfortable, realising that it came from a middle-aged woman who might be the same age as his adopted mother.

“May we please greet the new citizens?”

They continued to follow Zero into the building.

<<DING! System Notification: 10 villagers to be spawned weekly, press accept to start the cycle.>>

Zero pressed accept and saw the first ever batch of villagers coming toward him. They saw him and everyone including the 3 children knelt down before him.

He was slightly embarrassed, but he knew that it was due to his king’s aura leaking out.

“Rise, you are now my people. I shall protect you till my last breath.”

‘Again, jeez! I used another manga quote!’

The villagers who heard this were completely entranced, even the four people behind him were in a daze.

“Let’s get you guys settled in, Samuel help them if you could please.”

“Yes, M’lord.”

“Lillian, since we don’t have any materials for you to start any projects, do you wish to do anything?”

Lillian who heard this thought about it for a moment, and shook her head.

“I don’t have any other skill except creating stuff, I will just wait till then lord.”

Zero nodded, and let Lillian settle with the villagers.

“Samantha, ask Samuel to get you a small building to start your blacksmithing.”

“I shall, my lord.”

Samantha with her huge arms then bowed toward Zero before walking towards Samuel.

“Brian, can you teach me how to use the sword, I think we need to start a expedition to gather materials.”

“Yes, my lord. I have learnt countless techniques from different weapons and the sword is my main weapon. Shall we begin?”

Zero nodded, and walked with Brian back to the Lord’s courtyard as Brian teaches him how to fight.

After a few days, Brian taught Zero the basics in sword fighting.

“M’lord, you are really talented with the sword. I did not learn the basics for a month yet it took you a few days!”

With sweat on his forehead, Zero wiped it and smiled.

<<DING! System Notification: You have learnt the basics of Sword fighting. Here is your prize!
The Art of the Longsword Technique (Advanced)>>

Zero smiled as he gained the prize, a sword technique is extremely important for him.

“I think it is time we begin our expedition, have the villagers settled in?”

“Yes m’lord, Samuel had told me that our food production has been fantastic with crops the villagers have planted being at excellent quality.”

This world’s farming is completely different from Earth, with farmers getting their crops already grown out in just a few days.

“Good, we begin exploring the forest. Take two strong men with you and let’s begin.”

Although it was a small expedition, it was important for Zero to understand what sort of threat lies down the forest.

Remembering the name, he couldn’t help but shutter as it sounded as if he came out of a horror film.

“Status!”

[STATUS]

Name – Zero Sky
Occupation – None
Bloodline – None

Attributes –
Strength: 33 (Below Average)
Speed: 34 (Below Average)
Stamina: 39 (Below Average)
Intelligence: 70 (Above Average)
Wisdom: 25 (Below Average)
Charisma: 300 (Maxed-out God-tier)
Luck: 291 (God-tier)

Skills –
Cultivation: King’s Cultivation (Level 1)
Passive: King’s Aura (Level 1)
Weapon Skills: The Art of the Longsword (Not Learnt)

Checking his status, he was quite pleased to see most of his stats being below average. The cultivation technique has completely caused his abysmal stats to become stats he could only dream about!

He realised that there were new things on his status too, bloodline.

Going to his room, he grabbed his beginner’s guide book and tried to find out if Bloodline was talked about in it.

“Bloodline is a way for humans to evolve. To gain a bloodline, they must kill a beast with a direct ancestry of a God-beast. Bloodlines can give extreme benefits to the host; however, it might change things like personality.”

Reading about it, he was looking forward to gaining a bloodline. Even though the warning said it might change his personality, he did not care and only wished for to become stronger so that he could protect his people.

“M’lord, I have gathered two people, we should start the expedition.”

Zero grabbed a bag and a jacket given to him by Brian. He then walked outside to see everyone prepared.

“Let’s begin the expedition!”

2