Prologue: An invitation
324 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[

  Congratulations you have been chosen by the great God to save another world!

         Do you accept?

         YES/YES

]

         A window popped up in front of my face as I ate my breakfast. I almost dropped my spoon into the bowl out of shock. And who could blame me, windows popping up right at your face were nothing normal in this world.

But I knew what this was. Having spent 80% of my life watching anime and reading Manga, I knew all about Isekai and the invitation to another world.

What I was worried about was what kind of Isekai I was getting myself into. Was I going to a  peaceful world where I can run a village or a farm or a horrible war-ridden world, where they eat elf ears or eat children for Experience? Of course, it could be everything in between them, it could be an erotic world where I can get laid with anyone.  I wanSo the question was, will I be willing to bet the rest of life on this Gamble?

         I had nothing truly interesting going on in my current life. I was an orphan so no family to worry about, a college dropout so no future to worry about. And honestly, if this message had not popped up this morning, I would probably be going back to my bed to go back to sleep.

Besides looking at how my two options are either YES or YES, it was not like God was giving me much of an option. Wasn’t it Him who said humans have free will and are masters of their own fate, how come I don’t have any choice right now.

Wait! What would happen if I don’t choose any answer and completely ignored the message? Was this God’s way of showing his concern for me? Him giving me the opportunity to refuse his calling? With this, I can go on with my daily life with the option to drop out if anything goes wrong.

“Oh god, you’re truly kind to this lost sheep of yours,” I prayed putting my hands together.

As soon as I finish my prayer, the message started changing.

         [

Congratulations you have been chosen by the great God to save another world!

           Do you accept?

           YES/YES

* if an answer is not chosen in the next 5 minutes, the default answer will be YES.

         ]

 

 

         And there goes the rest of God’s kindness. Well so be it, rather than being dragged in to this mess, I will choose to enter it. That’s right. It is my will to enter this world. It was not like God was forcing me or anything.

         Well goodbye, world. You had been nothing but a bitch to me ever since you stole my family from me and now I will  leave you for good. I hope that global warming burns you to ashes or at the very least that an asteroid does hit you.

Smiling to myself about all the ecchi possibilities that lay on the other world I selected YES.

...

         “Wait! Does the other world even allow harems?!”

***

         “HAHA! He fell for it,” God laughed at the stupidity of his lost sheep, “see I told you he was going to choose that. And you did not even believe me.”

         “I am sorry for doubting you, God,” A voice answered besides God.

         “Doubting an omnipotent being? I would have started doubting your intelligence if I had not created you myself.”

         “…”

         “Well it is alright. Just remember, I know things that you know not, including how to trick people into doing what I want even if it means going to another world. HAHAHA.”

         “Isn’t using an illusion going too far?”

         “Of course not. How else are we going to kick people out of this world? Don’t you see how many humans are currently living in this world? And those damn things can’t stop breeding, they don’t even have a breeding season. They breed all year round while simultaneous draining this world's resources. We run the risk of this world being destroyed if we do not trim down their numbers.”

         “Why not just flood them as you have done before, God?”

         “I have! But we my current power it was not destructive. Those idiots are linking it to something they call ‘climate change’ and did not even bat an eye. If this was before I would have flooded the entire world but now I have to resort to these underhanded methods.”

         “Well at least you have not faded away like the rest. I think Zeus just got replaced by something they called ‘The Internet.’”

         “He was lucky he even lasted this long, I think Hel and Thanatos got replaced by the gods of ‘low battery’ and ‘no signal’.”

         “For humans to value the death of their phone batteries over their own, how far have they fallen? And speaking of falling, where did you sent that human?”

         “Like I would know, I just threw him into a random world that was accepting souls.”

         “Isn’t that a bit too mean?”

         “No! Besides I made sure to have the harem filter on when I was doing the search. It should be enough to compensation for all the troubles that would follow him. And they say God is not fair,” God answered looking at the message in front of him.

It was the original message he was supposed to send to the [Lost Sheep] of his, but decided to tweak it a little bit after getting so many rejections.

 

         [

  Congratulations you have been chosen by the great God to save another world!

         Do you accept?

         YES/NO

* if no answer is chosen in 5 minutes or you choose no, the message will disappear and its existence will be erased from your memory. You cannot be sent to another world without your full consensus.

         ]

********

5