Update
130 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

tl;dr: Sorry! Survival sentiment is on hiatus, the new story coming in early January.

Hello everyone,

sorry, I have not posted anything for a while.

I am proud of this novel and the work I have done so far.

But.

I have learned writing daily chapters is just not for me.

it's not easy to come up with interesting ideas for each chapter and thoughtfully progress the storyline in just a single day.

I felt so burnout and started to put off working on the story more and more until I eventually stopped.

I know it's the standard to stockpile then start posting, but the rate at which I was producing the chapters was too slow and my stockpile had run out quickly when I started to write.

I was hoping the story would become easier to write as the story progressed but it was becoming harder and harder.

I think in my future endeavors, ill post every month several chapters rather than daily chapters.

nonetheless, I learned a lot from writing this story and have noticed flaws in it that have held the story back.

which is why I started to think about starting something new.

luckily, there is a contest being held on royalroad during January that iv been thinking to participate in. 

I have found a cool concept to work on, iv been fixing it up and trying to make it logically sound.

I'm very excited about the concept.

but, I want to try a few new things to the "feel" of the story, I'm gonna try making a faster and less "dark" story, I think that will make it easier to digest.

 the style of my writing still needs a lot of work, reading back on what I just wrote feels like I'm reading bullet points. lol

Survival sentiment is still not done, but It's going on a hiatus for a short while, though I may post a chapter or two here and there.

But my main focus is on the upcoming contest

I'm sorry but thank you all for your engagement with the story so far, your participation was a big motivator. :)

See you all in January, I hope you all like the new story!

 

0