Chapter 12 Licking the body and mind drastic changes
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12 Licking the body and mind drastic changes


Xiao Gang: "If I'm not mistaken, do you want the anchor to eat the little fire dragon to boil eggs with urine? Ugh."

With a strong sense of substitution, Xiaogang felt that he had already drunk a bowl of pure boy urine. The sour smell went down his throat and into his stomach, and began to turn the rivers and seas, and the stench filled his body from his stomach.

Xiaogang was already thinking about vomiting.

Thinking of Li Qiuran and Qin Youyou's fascinating smiles, he is not only creepy.

These two shrimp pig hearts, distressed the little fire dragon.

Little Fire Dragon didn't know what was waiting for him, and he was still smirking at this moment.

The closer to the stall, the more obvious the sour smell. Little Fire Dragon felt something was wrong. He didn't like the smell very much.

But then I thought about it, if it's not dilicious, there won't be so many people in line.

This snack must be unique! So I don't mind!

"Ghaha." The little fire dragon held Li Qiuran's shoulders with both hands, his small head stretched out vigorously, the tip of his nose pulsed, and he greedily sucked the peculiar scent, as if he wanted to infer the taste from the scent.

Soon, the crowd noticed the little fire dragon, and many people frowned and thought, "That is..."

Such a familiar genetic organism, I seem to have seen it a few days ago!

Suddenly there was an exclamation:

"Is that the little fire dragon?"

"Oh my God! It seems to be really a little fire dragon!"

"The little orange dragon seems to be a fire creature with a score of 7 or higher."

Some were whispering, others screamed.

Now Xiaohuolong’s review video has more than 400 million clicks, and some people even move it to foreign video sites, and there are several million clicks.

The cute appearance and strong strength are very popular in any country.

Now the little fire dragon has even become the signboard of the red and white company. When it comes to the red and white company, one thinks of the little fire dragon, but when it comes to the little fire dragon... it does not think of the red and white company.


The scream frightened the little fire dragon, and immediately retracted into Li Qiuran's arms, only revealing two eyes to observe in secret.


"Can I touch it?" Several young people walked to Li Qiuran expectantly and asked.


"Can you? Little fire dragon?" Li Qiuran asked the little fire dragon in his arms with a smile.


"The employees of the red and white company really respect the elves." Many people saw this scene with admiration.


Most genetic companies only regard genetic organisms as commodities, but the reputation and reputation of red and white companies has always been very good: they regard genetic organisms as family members.


Just like now Li Qiuran asked Xiao Huo for his opinion.


This scene also convinced the audience what they saw on the Internet.


Xiao Huo lifted his small head from Li Qiuran's arms, and looked at the young people with hopeful eyes around him, with a trace of hesitation and fear in his eyes, hesitated for a moment and looked at Li Qiuran for help.


"You make your own decision." Li Qiuran rubbed Xiao Huo's head and said softly.


Excessive protection is spoiling, and the elves also need to have the ability to determine themselves.


"Hmm—" Xiao Huo looked at the young man tangledly while biting his finger, and then at Li Qiuran.


I don't want to let these strangers touch it in my heart, but they like this dragon so much, and sometimes they have to take a gentle attitude when facing fans.


That.......


"Gah!" Xiao Huo nodded his head heavily, then stretched out a finger.


"One? Only one? I'll come and I'll come." A young man rushed out, but was dragged back in an instant.


"I'm coming! I'm more handsome!"


"I'll come! I'll live well! Professionally play cats...30 years of playing cats, and I have been single until now. I can't do anything but play cats!"


"You count as a der, I'll come! I have been ironing for 30 years, and I am a super big muscle tyrant. The old muscle is born for the little fire dragon!"


"Fart, my mother is 28 this year, and I am single for 38 years just because of today's slap." Many young people quarreled.


The scene was chaotic for a while.


"Gah!" Xiao Huo looked at Li Qiuran anxiously, trying to explain something.


"Xiao Huo means everyone touch it." Li Qiuran shouted helplessly.


"Everyone can!"


Wow, the noisy young people lined up quickly, pushing the people in front of them one by one, "Quickly, brother, leave after touching, don't delay things, quickly, my wife is going to give birth."


Li Qiuran could only smile wryly, the charm of the little fire dragon was really huge, after all, it was an elf who scored more than 7 points.


Whether it is the appearance or the title, the attractiveness to young people is huge.


On the other hand, those middle-aged people are much more sensible, all standing in the distance, pointing and talking in a low voice.


But this enthusiasm will decline rapidly over time.


People are now crazy about Little Fire Dragon just because of his high score.


But Li Qiuran still underestimated the charm of the little fire dragon, which will be one of the people's favorite elves for a long time in the future.


"Come on, young man, the red and white company is good, give us Xia Guo honor, I will invite you to eat this bowl." Even the owner of the small vendor carried a large bowl of eggs to Qin Youyou next to Li Qiuran, with Kindly stared at the two of them, "Try it quickly."


"Ha!" The little fire dragon rolled his tongue and immediately put an egg roll into his mouth, and ate it.


Sour and smelly.


The moment I made my mouth was a bit disgusting, but after I entered my stomach, a strange fragrance spreads in my body instantly, making my mouth full of fluids.


"Ghaha!" exclaimed with excitement, which caused the young man to scream in the second round.


The little fire dragon found it delicious.


"Boss, bring me 2 bowls."


"Boss, I want 3 bowls."


"Boss, give me 4 bowls and add more soup." The young people were more ruthless than the other.


"The pee in our family is absolutely authentic, young people eat more." The boss was disappointed. This was the highlight of his career. He immediately looked at Li Qiuran and Qin Youyou.


Li Qiuran's face turned green.


Qin Youyou reacted extremely quickly, with a straight face, she hugged Li Qiuran's arm, and kneaded and said, "My dear, my relatives are here, and I have no appetite. You can eat."


Xiao Gang only felt a chill in his body: good guy, good guy! I'd better change a goddess.


.......


In the end, Li Qiuran still tasted the pee, the stench almost didn't directly send away the chief creator of the Red and White Company.


After finally getting out of the crowd, Li Qiuran only felt exhausted. On the other hand, Xiao Huo, from the resistance before to the joy of it now!


The little faces are full of enjoyment and pride.


Xiao Huo was originally curled up in Li Qiuran's arms, but now he stood up directly on Li Qiuran's hands, with his head sticking out of Li Qiuran's shoulders, his head held high, for fear that the world would not know that he was out.


It's swollen!


Before, I was full of inner drama, grievances, and full of fear for the strange world.


Now I have begun to enjoy this world.


Licking a dog is really terrifying, and even an elf can be licked and changed both physically and mentally.


"Ahem, Xiaohuo, don't step on my hand, it's uncomfortable."


"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu", shook his head and refused, grabbing Li Qiuran's shoulders with both hands.


"It hurts! You step on you, don't stretch your paws."

0