Ash: 15 Years old
42 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Early days 

 

 

Ash: "Huff*, that was close, I hope father doesn't notice I am gone." 

Ash's clothes are in rips and tears but happy to escape the underworld, his dark brown eyes glow up at the sight of freedom.  The molten hole he climbed out of closed up, leaving him no option to return the normal way. 

Ash: "Well I am screwed when I get back. At least I can tell Sin of my adventures when I get back."

The free-spirited boy stood upon a hill gazing down at the wildlife living their peaceful life hoping his brothers and sisters can find peace too. Ash slides down the hill scaring some of the sheep that was roaming around eating the grass, the boy lays on the grass spread out taking in all the fresh air. A tarantula crawls up his arm tickling him, he jumps, freaked out he flings the poor spider. 

Tarantula: "That was rude of you."

Ash: "Well you started it by climbing me!" 

Ash holds up the spider in the palm of his hand, poking at the talking spider.

Ash: "What do you want anyway, I just left the underworld and you are bothering my peace."

Tarantula: "Your older brother wants to see you, he is waiting at the altar of titans, don't keep him waiting, he doesn't like to wait."

The spider hops off his hand, burrowing away into the ground. His short vacation was cut even shorter as he was tasked by his half-brother to meet him. A two-day journey lead him to the temple, the temple itself was in rough shape, a lot of chips and webs covered this place. Ash entered the small altar, sweeping away spider webs. 

Thunderous voice: "Who enters my domain!"

Ash: "Me Ash, your half-brother!"

An echo reached on forever until fading abruptly, silence fell as Ash cowardly tucked his head as a rumble took the altar. The ground ripped apart, a man crawled out dressed in a red and black toga. The man's eyes glowed, one red as the other black.

Ash relieved: "Oh, it is just you Animus, you scared me. You wanted to see me, brother."

He swept sweat from his brow, Animus stood there, his cold eyes watching him, Ash felt uneasy from his stare. 

Animus: "Which brother are you, Sin or Ash, I only wish to speak to Ash, if you are Sin then leave or else."

Ash: "I am Ash, I have only my word, but I didn't really escape that hell hole to come find my big brother who only bothers talking to his siblings when he needs something."

Animus: "Yup your Ash, Sin more quiet and timid compared to you."

Animus rests his eyes, closing them for a good minute, finally opening his left eye with red iris and his right eye with a dark grey iris.

Animus: "Brother listen to me and listen closely, I have mastered a forbidden spell. this spell can reincarnate anyone, it is powerful enough to go against the fates. The only problem is you lose your memories, I need you to master it no matter what. The name of the spell is, a vessel is only temporary, your soul is forever. Remember this incantation."

Ash: "Why brother is something wrong."

Animus rushes to his brother, grabbing his shirt, fear mixed with worry in his eyes.

Animus: "I can't, I am already going to be punished telling you this but please brother, please, do this for me."

Ash: "Okay brother, I will, you have my word." 

Animus gives him a hug, hugging him tightly, he was weeping silently, gritting his teeth as he held him.

Animus: "I love you brother, you know that right."

His voice was shaky, on the verge of breaking, Ash was clueless to Animus's voice but gave a heartfelt hug back.

Ash: "Yes brother, I know you do."

Animus was the first to let go, turning around before Ash could see his face.

Animus: "Goodbye brother, may we meet again even if it means another life."

His body liquidized, sinking into the ground, leaving Ash to his vacation. Ash couldn't get Animus's words out of his head but shrugged it off as just an older brother worrying about his younger brother. 

Ash: "I can't wait to tell Sin who I saw today, I wonder why Animus didn't want to talk to Sin?"

 

3