Chapter 5: Round 2!
590 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I made my way through the city park, it was filled to the brim with people walking their pet dogs or just having some good old fun, it was a nice summer afternoon after all. There was laughter and cheer all around, but further into the park there had gathered a crowd, a very large crowd indeed, my initial plan of just transforming behind a tree, fly into he air and bomb the ever living hell out of the park was therefore delayed by my own curiosity.

The crowd had gathered around a few teams of what looked to me like news reporters, who had seemingly build a random stage inside the park, although stage is a rather generous term, considering it was just an slightly elevated table with some microphones. Obviously this meant they were interviewing someone rather important if they actually used the time to prepare them some accommodations like these, but through the crowd I could barely see who was interviewed and because of all the mummers around me I couldn’t understand what the person being interviewed actually said.

There was one thing I recognised however, the big fat fucking picture of me in my other form behind them, how on earth I didn’t see that earlier I don’t know and I don’t care, because Hot Mommy do I look fucking handsome! I could come straight out of a goddamn model magazine!

As I was admiring myself in the photo there was suddenly a loud cough, clearly being amplified by speakers or possibly a megaphone, again I couldn’t see shit, curse being smaller then most adults!

"Alright folks You heard it here first, according to the Magical Girls themselves this new development might require more time then usually, but it should be dealt with eventually, something to be concerned about for sure, but everyone heard the story of the shoplifter escaping, it‘s bad but not the end of the world. Now for the next 5 minutes you are allowed to ask Magia Florenza any questions, but please remember she might not answer."

Holy shit. I don’t know if I would consider myself lucky or not. I came here to cause havoc and draw the attention of the Magical Girls and now I just happen to stumble onto one and she’s alone? On the other hand there is a fucking Magical Girl here the mere presence makes me so fucking angry, but she doesn’t know I‘m here.

I don’t know her fighting style, I doubt with the wounds the last three suffered they would be up and at it again, even with super regeneration, but she knows my fighting style, this would get difficult. It was at that moment I was struck by a stroke of genius, they knew my fighting style but not my powers, so why not let someone else fight for me? With a devilish grin I sneak my way past the crowd of people and behind the makeshift stage, finally seeing the enemy.

Tall and red hair, with an absolutely disgusting white and red sailor uniform with red ribbons, go it looked so fucking bad, how And why would you ever voluntarily wear this crap?! Disturbed I make the rest of the journey where I stood behind a small staircase, leading up to the stage, since no one had mad any comments about a handsome young lady sneaking backstage I think I was completely sealed from the eyes of the crowd, perfect.

I focused for a moment before quickly being engulfed by a small black tornado of power, revealing my true form to the world to see and then I waited for the right moment to come, I think this is gonna be fun and luckily I didn’t have to wait long.

"And that would be it folks our time is up, I would like to thank you again for your time Magia Florenza and for all the interesting insides you have given on the evil that calls herself The Maus, so now why don’t we…"

I stomped onto the stairs leading to the stage, making a loud cracking sound, judging by the silent yelps I was effective.

"But I still have a question for the dear Magical Girl! What are your chances of defeating the Maus, if she would show up right now?" There was silence but eventually a posh girls voice answered.

"Honestly? I think there isn’t a chance any of us could beat her one on one right now, so I would say I don’t have the best chances, especially since I focus on healing rather then actually fighting."

What an interesting piece of information, my grin somehow widened as I picked up one of the broken boards of the staircase, infusing it with my magic, before responding.

"A shame really, for you at least. For me?" That was the moment I jumped up onto the stage, presenting myself to the gawking crowd, most had looks of confusions on their faces that turned into abject horror once they saw me, rude have you never seen a true beauty before? But I still had a Magical Girl to kill so that could wait.

I looked the girl dead in the eyes and I saw the fear in them, oh how delicious that was, yes fear the avatar of his greatest of lord, Explosions.

"It quite good news." I ended my little play, before I threw the plank of wood towards the girl, she tried to escape once she realised what I was up to, but my trigger finger was faster and the ball of fire engulfed her completely and truly I was once again stunned by the beauty of my own creation, it was so beautiful, so destructive yet calm at the same time.

Screams erupted from the crowd as they ran into every direction to escape, but I had no time to ravel in their terror as I suddenly had to dodge a star shaped ball of white energy thrown my way, it was slow so I did easily, but just the fact that she actually could fight back after my explosion was impressive, considering the other three got downed instantly with no power left in them to fight.

As the smoke cleared I could see the devastation I cause, all things on the stage was ripped to pieces or blown away, while a good chunk of the stagefloor was straight up missing, in the middle stood the Magical Girl, she was panting heavily and her body was littered with burn marks and bruises, clearly she was nearly done, but the fact that she could still stand and the others couldn’t still baffled me. And then a rain of red poured from the sky.

Blood and organs rained down onto us, right the news reporters were stillen the stage and they weren’t magical super teenagers, like the two of us. They say that your first kill is always the hardest one, I never truly understood the implications of that statement until now, the blood and organs splattered everywhere, I wanted to throw up this was absolutely disgusting, I gotta stay farther away the next time this happens!

My beautiful self is not allowed to be drenched in such filth! With reluctance I quickly stated a piece of organ that landed on my shoulder, I really fucking hope my outfit cleans itself once I transform back. Looking back at the barley standing Magical Girl, she was now covered in blood and organs, how filthy and yet she doesn’t clean it, is she crazy?!

"Hey girl, your covered in filth don’t you wanna clean that off?" I know she is supposed to be my enemy, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be at least somewhat polite while at it.

"Your… utterly insane aren’t you?" In a blink of an eye I was at their throat, lifting her from the ground, she barley struggled, although her legs certainly did kick me a few times, but I was to angry to truly care. There they were again, questioning my sanity!

"Here they go again, what gives you the goddamn rights to question my sanity? Why do you even call me insane, your the insane one here! Only an insane person wouldn’t want to clean such filth off of them! I am on a quest to clean of the filth of humanity, they forgot the true thing that matters in life and I‘m here to remind them! No one will ever question the might of Explosions ever again!"

I throw her with all my strength into the ground below us, grass and dirt of the park went flying everywhere, landing on me, but at this point I was to angry to care, how am I the insane one?! Everyone else is for not recognising the true lord of this world! I’m just trying to make them all learn and remember. How is that insane?!

I jump down into the small hole I created, the Magical Girl was laying in the dirt, trying to get back up, but I stomp onto her back and with a grunt the air left her lungs, she was still struggling, but couldn’t resist me in her weakened state. I gather energy into my hand and put it against the back of her head in a finger gun gesture, the energy gathered at the top of my finger, burning away parts of her red hair.

"All I‘m saying is that I‘m your salvation!" I released the energy, but unlike I expected the beam of energy didn’t leave a giant hole inside her skull, in fact nothing happened at all, What the fuck?! I try again and again but nothing happens what the ever loving fuck is going on, I can feel the energy building up and releasing it, so why is nothing happening?! Then suddenly I heard screams from above and they sounded like girls.

"Florenza are you alright?!"

Please hurry up I can’t keep this up for longer, her energy is to wild for me!" Like a mirror shattering the world shattered around me for a moment, before I was right back, with one notable difference, the Magical Girl was no longer under my boot.

Remember when I said I was mad? Well now I was fucking livid! I shot out from the hole in the ground and hovered over it looking around me and I quickly found my targets, two girls holding another girl, who was covered in blood and barley able to stand, next to them another one of those ugly mascot things, this time with pink hair, it was the first that noticed me and my energy attack.

“Girls watch out!" It shrieked in a feminin voice and to my dismay they were barley able to side step my beam, who it a nearby tree and destroyed on impact. Before they could react appropriately I fire again and again they dodged, just barley, their injured friend greatly limiting their mobility and after 6 rounds of firing energy blasts I‘ve had fucking enough of their bullshit.

I gathered a lot of energy into my body and released into he world with a snap of my finger, creating three portals behind me each around the size of a family home, it was at that moment I saw two more Magical Girls appear, one of them was one I had seen the last time already, the pink one and just like last time she snapped her fingers and in a puff of pink smoke the red Magical Girl vanished, I guess she has some kind of teleportation powers. They then turned to face me.

The three Girls looked rather angry at me, can’t fault them for that, if anyone would dare and harm my friends I would be rather pissed as well. There was the pink one, she was the tallest one here, one with almost all her attire being rainbow coloured, she was by far the smallest one there, the other two looked almost identical if it weren’t for one of them being orange and the other one being ocean like blue.

The twins, as I will call them now had a spear in their hands with a crystal like tip, dipped in their respective colours, the pink one had some kind of book flying around her that was constantly releasing energy and the rainbow one, pulled out a very fancy looking rapier. Alone I would have no chances here, I needed more firepower, luckily I‘m an expert at that. With a smirk I raised my hand into the air.

"Now now, a one on four hardly seems fair in my eyes, so how about the even those odds out a bit shall we? ALL UNITS COME FORTH!" The beautiful sound of engines and marching reached my ear, as slowly but surely my surprise made it self known to the world, I could see the faces of the Magical Girls contort to that of pure horror as out of my portals my surprise came.

Two beautiful, fully automatic tanks and 50 robots outfitted with uniforms resembling my own and armed with magical rifles that shot the same energy based attacks I use, same goes for the tanks obviously, just bigger. Now of course I couldn’t just summon an endless amount of these and it took quite a bit out of my reserves but that was fine, I didn’t need more.

These tanks and robots were my minions, my creations they would obey my every command to the smallest detail and I could do it all via my mind, I absolutely love it! The second best power in my arsenal, next to my ability to turn everything into a bomb of course.

When I first read about try abilities I had been confused by the wording, it’s cool I could summon any weapon imaginable, but who am I supposed to wield them all at once, I had thought but then I learned the truth, I didn’t have to wield them I would creat my own army to do it for me. That also explains the officer uniform, I was literally an army general.

I smirk as I look upon the scared Magical Girls their earlier advance had stopped after they saw my armies might! I felt so powerful in this very moment their scared faces fulled me and I couldn’t have been happier inside, on the outside I still had a character to play and I just had the most brilliant idea ever, I would give one of the most fitting one liners possible for this very moment. Again I was amazed at my own genius you truly had to be most intelligent person on the planet to come up with such things.

I would quote a video game character! I‘m such a fucking genius!

"All we’re saying is… GIVE WAR A CHANCE!!" And with a smirk I ordered my army to crush the Magical Girls in front of me. 

20