Chapter 7: School shooting but with Tanks, bats, ice and stilettos.
674 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door flew off its hinges and into the gym in front of us, judging by the following screams of pain and terror The door probably turned Someone in there to marmalade on the floor. Once the smoke settled and we could finally get a good look inside we were greeted by a lot of screaming teenagers, running around like headless chickens while a few teachers seemingly ran towards the doors trying to get them open and escape, but since I‘m feeling quite pissed right now, considering with how loud everyone is being I think I won’t let them do that.

As such I flew into the air, summoned a a pistol and shot three times into the ceiling, upon which they stopped to move entirely and thankfully stopped screaming like babies. Satisfied I scanned the crowd and noticed a very large lack of Magical Girls to oppose us. Which was extremely strange, I was so sure at least some of them would be around here, not all necessarily but at least 5 or 6 of them, but nope not one was around here.

As I was looking around for the enemy, both Kristin and Sigrid had joined me in the air, looking over the sea of students, presumably also looking for the expected Magical Girls and they looked just as confused as I was once hey noticed that none of them were around, what on earth?

"Oi! Where the actual fuck are the Magical Girls?! It’s them I came to kill and fight, so where the fuck are they?!" I shouted angrily at the crowd below, at least some of them would know right? You can’t tell me they decided to completely abandon all of these students to run around trying to find us, they are 18 for Christ sake, they had to leave some behind to protect them right?!

My question was met with complete silence, which made me even more mad! You want to tell me that none of these 100+ people know where their protectors went?!

"You know I was expecting to have a difficult time trying to fight all those Magical Girls, they were hailed as the protectors of the people for such a long time after all and here we are, in front of hundreds of innocent teenagers and adults, about to murder each and everyone of them and yet the protectors are not around." Kristin suddenly said, she sounded… well it was hard to tell, but my best guess was annoyed? She really wanted to have a fight with the Magical Girls I guess, it’s understandable, after all they are the incarnation of bad decisions all around.

"Indeed, I expected more of the so called guardians, but I guess in the end they are still human after all, anyone of that race is a self absorbed egomaniac and even if you are supposed to be he perfectly pure being and protect them, you are still human at heart. They don’t care about their fellow humans life’s they only act as tho to gain the fame and recognition they so desperately crave."

Sigrid joined in the banter, are they really that upset they don’t get to kill the Magical Girls now? Did they look forward to it that much? Now I kinda feel bad, guess I should try and cheer them up.

"Come on now girl, don’t be so down, look at the bright side of things. We get to kill a bunch of humans like you wanted right? Trust me fighting the Magical Girls isn’t that much fun, they are way to cliche and disgustingly bright for it to be enjoyable."

Both of their expressions lit up at my words, while the students started screaming again and despite my attempts to get them to shut up again, they kept on screaming, so I simply sighed turned to my friends and bowed to them.

"They are all yours my lady’s."

As tempted as I was to just summon a few grenades and blow them all to pieces, I realise that would be quite the stupid idea, considering the chance I accidentally bring down the entire building is quite high and even with our increased endurance I don’t want to feel the weight of an entire building crashing down onto me.

Also I really wanted to be a good friend and both Kristin and Sigrid looked so happy and they still do, killing anyone that come into their reach and considering how fast they are, a lot of them come into their reach. I notice how they finally got the backdoors to open and they are all trying to push themselves through them and out of the massacare. I could stop them but honestly I don't really care, this is about my good two friends and not me. I had my fun already, now it's their turn.

Once the last few stragglers were either killed or ran out the door, the gym was almost completely painted in the red blood of those my friends killed, while their bodies formed a blanket of corpses on the ground. And by good is that disgusting, I was never quite so happy about being able to fly then i am right now, jusr imagining cleaning all that blood off is giving me the shivers and of course Kristin is covered from head to to in blood, making it only worse! At least Sigirid is relativly clean, just a few splashes on her dress.

"Okay! You smell absolutly disgusting, you are going to take a shower right now or I will force you." I say to Kristin as I notice how she also smells of blood and guts to high heaven and back. Sigrid nodded.

"As should I, this dress is far to beautiful to be covered in this filth." Kristin just shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean yeah I thought you don't have to state the obvious. tho I'm surpirsed you didn't join in, I thought you would ravel at the idea of blowing this bulding pieces."

"Oh I did you can trust me on that, but I wanted to let you have your fun, you seemed so disappointed when you couldn’t fight the Magical Girls." I waved them off, I‘m just happy they're happy, that’s the important thing right now.

"Shall we leave now? You really need to take that shower before I throw up." Just as I finished that sentence there was an explosion, now don't look at me! I didn't do it! And suddenly there was a large hole in one of the gym's walls and standing in the middle of it were 5 Magical Girls in all of their over the top and cliche glory.

Before any of us could fully comprehend what was going on there was a dlash of bright light and the next thing I knew, I was slammed into the other wall of the gym, together with both of my friends and holy shit did that hurt.

Rising from the rubble of wall parts I did a quick scan, who exactly was around to try and defeat us. There were the three I absolutely wrecked on my first ever appearance together with the yellow one who wore giant shining gauntlets and far in the back I could see miss rainbow hair, just like last time we made short eye contact, she seemed absolutely furious for some reason, how adorable.

I just gave her the best shit eating grin I could do again and I had to suppress my laughter once I saw how she got even more mad at me! Absolutely adorable, it’s quite the shame your taste in clothes is so absolutely garbage, she would easily be a hot ten otherwise in terms of cuteness.

Feeling extremely mischievous today I felt like talking to them for a bit, maybe mock them a bit to rub it in how stupid both their fashion sense is and how mind numbingly retard they are for not only opposing the greatest being of all, the Explosion, AND simultaneously trying to fight for humanity with their powers. Being the bad guy is so much better in every way! How could anyone choose otherwise? It doesn’t make any sense.

"Ah, would you look at that, the cavalry has finally decided to show up. Just a little to late, as usual. Did you lose intrest in this whole business or something?"

Unfortunately they didn’t respond to my banter, how disappointing and quite rude when you think about it I just asked them a question the least they could do is answer. But they just kept on standing there in utter silence, how dull.

"What did you leave your manners at home as well? Guess you want to end up like the rest of them huh? That’s fine by me and I don’t think any of you two would have any objections right?" I turned to Kristin and Sigrid with he question, both of them had drawn their respective weapons, two large stilettos for Kristin and a rapier made of ice for Sigrid, how that thing doesn’t melt in the summer heat I don’t know and will not question.

They had a glow in their eyes I couldn’t quite place but I think the best approximate was bloodlust? I was just guessing obviously but considering their previous rampage I think it was accurate. Hearing no objections to my question I turned back around, picking up one of the nearby basketballs, using my magic to turn it into a bomb.

"See, no objections." I said, before throwing the basketball towards the group of Magical Girls and they proved to actually have some form of intelligence after all, as they seemingly learned to anticipate that I would make such a move, since instead of just dumbly taking the blast they actually protected themselves with a magical shield.

However that wasn’t the goal here it was merely a distraction, so Sigrid could get down to business, since the beautiful Explosion still created a huge smokescreen through which not even the sharpest predatory eyes could look through, giving Sigrid enough time to deliver her present, meanwhile Kristin also used this opportunity to get closer to our targets undetected. I myself use the opportunity to summon a few little friends of mine, three super heavy Maus tanks soon rolled onto the scene, ready to kick some Magical Girls ass.

Once the smoke of the initial Explosions there was a single second of stillness where I noticed the number of Magical Girls had suddenly increased, if I had to guess they probably hid outside and wanted to make a sneak attack or something, I don’t really know and frankly I don’t really care, because once that single second was over, all hell broke lose.

A swarm of white bats raced through the air, ready to bite and scratch until nothing was left, the Magical Girls all rushed forwards a look of determination that only protagonists of a shonen Manga should have, me and my tanks fired their shots and Kristin jumped from her hiding spot.

And as much as I appreciate the wonderful Explosions they can be extremely disorientating especially if they occur repeatedly, add to that screaming of bats and multiple teenagers, the multiple fake Explosions the Magical Girls themselves cause And everything turns blurry and chaotic.

How the gym didn’t immediately fall down on us I don’t know, but once it did I simply hid underneath one of my tanks and once it was save again I crawled back out and started blasting again, but since I didn’t truly see anything I simply shot into the blurry mess of a fight, hoping to blindly hit something eventually.

If I ever did I will never no, but what I do know is that suddenly I was face to face with a certain rainbow haired Magical Girl, I don’t know how she managed to get past the chaotic mess of a fight without so much as a scratch, but she did and now she was standing right in front of me, sword in hand that glowed a soft rainbow light, how fitting.

Taking a closer look at her I realise that she was younger then any of the other Magical Girls, at least I think so and she seemed angry, the Magical Girls had all looks of determination and contempt when they looked at me, but this right here was genuine anger, like this was on a personal level for her.

"Why hello there little girl, lost your way to the kindergarten?" I felt like taunting her for a bit, I don’t know when exactly I developed a liking to taunting and banter like this, but it just feels right to do especially with her, which is far to strange for me to go into considering I have never seen her in my life before a few days ago, but oh well.

'Of course she didn’t respond, what did I expect' is what I would have said if I hadn’t noticed that smallest twitch in her hand that wasn’t there before a simple grin formed on my face, since she made no move against me I feel like I could probe a bit more, maybe her facade would eventually crumble.

"No answer? You don’t need to be shy or afraid of me I don’t bite, I only shoot." Another twitch, this was getting me somewhere, if it was good or bad I don’t know, but it was fun so I don’t care.

"Aren’t you a little young to be part of the Magical Girls? Don’t you know it can get dangerous in that line of work? Instead of this you should probably go back to your parents or something."

Suddenly she was in my face, her blade racing towards my neck, I barley dodged to the side and avoided the meeting between my neck and her blade by mere inches, before I could recover completely there was another strike which I also barley avoided by dodging to the right this time.

When she swung for a third time I was prepared and kicked her kneecap, causing her to stumble and miss her swing, I capitalised on her stumble and kicked her again, this time square in the face, there was a satisfying crunch and then a thud as she fell to the floor, blood trickling down her face and nose which was clearly broken.

I made my way over to her and before she could completely recover I stomped with all my might onto her back, she screamed in pain and finally stopped moving, another grin made its way onto my face.

"See, told ya it’s dangerous, will you finally run back to your mama and papa, or do I have to demonstrate some more?" She didn’t answer again, which made me pretty mad at this point.

"Hey, if someone asks you something your supposed to answer did you parents never teach you manners? Maybe I should instead!“ I raised my foot once more and slammed it into her back again and again and again.

She screamed through the entire ordeal, while I screamed at her stuff about how she was supposed to behave, it was so much fun to have so much control over another person, I was the one pulling the strings here and I absolutely loved it.

Eventually I grew tired of our little game and I raised my finger at her head, charging my magic.

"I think your a lost cause, I‘ll tell your parents she were unworthy of life, now say goodbye to that little head of yours!"

Before I could fire however something rammed into me, or rather two somebody’s, because just as I was about to fire, both Sigrid and Kristin slammed into my side, making us all fly through the air and into a wall a second time today and again it hurt like hell.

I recovered quickly however and before I could ask what the hell happened I saw that both of my friends were in absolutely shitty states, they both had multiple cuts and bruises on their bodies and blood seeped out of multiple wounds and their cloths were barley hanging from their clothes.

Looking up I saw that the cloud of chaos had cleared to reveal a less then stellar scene, bat bodies lay everywhere and scrapes of metal were as well, most problematic however was the group of Magical Girls staring at us, a lot of them had similar injuries to my friends and I could see they were barley standing, but they were and ready to finish this fight.

Now you don’t need to be a genius like I am to realise that this was over, I probably could take out a few of them, but my chances of beating all 18 of the, alone are almost less likely then finding a friendly group of people to play Legends of Leagues with so I did the only logical thing in my situation.

Giving them my best shit eating grin once more, I feel like this will become my trademark if I keep doing this, not that it would be a bad thing, I summon a portal directly to my home behind myself and grab my friends by the arms.

"Welp, was nice seeing you all again, till next time you simpletons, maybe you don’t bring a literal child with you next time. I‘m evil yes but I don’t support either child labour or violence against children. Tata!"

And I roll backwards into the portal.

Well here I am once again my friends, I apologise for the long delay, but life came knocking and as much as I both love writing and this story, this is nothing but a simple hobby of mine, so I can’t exactly prioritise it over my university studies. I also had a bit of a writers block so that made it even more unfortunate, but I think it’s over now.

You absolutely don’t have to worry, as I will not be dropping this story anytime soon, however updates will from now on be a bit more irregular then before, simply because of other things like university taking priority. I hope you can understand.

In kind regards

NoraNali

14