Start Of A new Life part 2.
606 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up Smaug in the living room with the other dragons. They are covering their ears. Then kobayashi burts out of her room.

Kobayashi*Yelling*"Tohru, you're too loud!" *Then she sees the dragons sitting doing nothing.*

Tohru:"Huh?"

Kobayashi:"Huh?"

Smaug:"Ha!"

A few minutes later Kobayashi is sitting on the couch. With her hands on the side of her head.

Tohru:"Do you see me as a loud person?"

Kobayashi:"Sorry, sorry."

Smaug:*Raises his hand.* "I do!"

Tohru then just raises her fist and bonks Smaug on the top of his head really hard. He falls to the ground with stars going around his head and swirls in his eyes.

Kanna:"Kobayashi, does your hangover hurt?"

Kobayashi:"Yeah. Still, I can't believe it's like this on my day off."

Tohru:"The noise is coming from the neighboring apartments and the floor above us. Shall I go make a complaint?"

Kobayashi:"Yeah, could you, please? Make sure not to let your horns stick out."

Tohru:"Roger that. If they won't listen after I speak to them, I'll murder, destroy, and pulverize them."

Kobayashi:"You don't have to do that."

As Tohru leave she steps on Smaug's long tail.

Smaug:"OW!"

Tohru just giggles. Smaug then stands up and he is spinning around. 

Smaug:"Oh, this is what Kobayashi must feels like drunk."

He then stops himself. And blinks a few times. He looks around.

Smaug:"Where is my bag."

Kobayashi is seen holding his back looking into it.

Smaug:"Ah! what are you doing?"

Kobayashi:"How do you fit so much gold in here?"

Smaug:"It's a magic storage bag or a bag of holding."

Kobayashi:"Where did you get it."

Smaug:*Scratches his head.*"I don't remember. I think I got it off some guy I killed."

Kobayashi:"How many people have you killed!"

Smaug:*Just smiles*"Lots"

Kobayashi:*Whispers*"I live with crazy dragons."

Later. Everyone has finished eating.

Tohru:"Are you alright with that, Miss Kobayashi?" *The camera shows Tohru and Kobayashi in the living room talking. Kanna is sleeping on the couch and Smaug has his face planted on the table snoring, his head is in a takeout box.* "They're all creatures that haven't learned anything since they evolved from apes."

Kobayashi:"That goes for me, too, you know. Well, anyway, I usually wouldn't mind if I weren't hung over. Besides, it's only natural to cause some bother to others when people go about their lives. Especially so if they're neighbors."

Tohru:"Jeez, you're too kind hearted."

KobayashI:"Besides, I wouldn't like it if it were to quiet either." *Kobayashi yawns. and takes off her glasses. Then lays down.* "I'm going to rest for a bit."

Tohru:"Okay"*Tohru then gets up and lays on the side of the couch.* "Am I loud?"

Kobayashi:"There are times when I think so."

Tohru:"Does it bother you?"

Kobayashi:"It's difficult to give a precise answer to that question. But... I think a life like this is acceptable, too."

Smaug with his head still in the box snores loudly.

Kobayashi:"But your brother is loud."

Tohru:*Smiles*"Yeah."

Kobayashi:"I'm sleeping now."

Tohru:"Okay. Then I will, too."

Later Tohru is gritting her teeth really loud which wakes her up.

Kobayashi:*Yells*"You're too loud?"

The Smaug sits up and the box is on his head.

Smaug:"Huh? Who turned out the lights?"

Kobayashi:"No one did."

Smaug:*Panicking*"Oh No, I've gone blind!"

Kobayashi goes over to Smaug who is freaking out.

Smaug:"My dad said this would happen!"

Kobayashi then lifts the box off his head. He blinks his eyes a few times. 

Smaug:"Huh." *Face plants the table and falls back asleep.*

Kobayashi's eye just twitches.

Later Kanna is trying to find a place to nap. One of them was laying on Smaug's back who was laying on his stomach sleeping. Then Smaug wakes up to see Tohru sitting on the couch and Kanna's head laying on Tohru's lap sleeping. Smaug's jaw drops and he gasps. And pouts. Tohru looks over and sees Smaug pouting then moves Kanna's head a little then taps the side of her lap. Then the camera shows both Kanna and Smaug with their heads laying in Tohru's lap sleeping. Tohru pets their heads.

Later the next day. Kobayashi and the dragons are sitting at the dinner table. Smudge sticks a large ham with a bone sticking out of it in his mouth whole.

Tohru:"A party?"

Kobayashi:"Yeah. I was talking to Takiya about gathering here at this apartment as an excuse to turn down my company's flower viewing."

Tohru:"Huh? You're inviting him here?"

Kobayashi:"Come on, don't make that face now. He's a nice guy."

Tohru:"Hmm, all right. I'll put up with that then."

Kobayashi:"Put up with it?"

Tohru:"In return, can I call some of my friends, too?"

Kobayashi:"Friends? Like from the shopping district?"

Tohru:"No, dragons."

Kobayashi:"Eh."

Tohru:"Don't worry. They're all well-behaved dragons."

Kobayashi:"Hmm, I'm only worried."

Then they hear a choking noise and they look over to Smaug who tried eating a whole ham. A little bit of the bone sticking out of his mouth. Then Tohru calmly stands up and walks over to Smaug. Then she slaps his back hard and he spits the ham back up onto the table. It's a slimy. 

Kobayashi:*Disgusted.*"Eww."

Smaug:*Taking deep breaths.*"Thank you."

Tohru:"What would you do without me."

Smaug:*Grabs the ham again.*"I don't know."*Takes a bite of the slimy ham.*

Kobayashi:*Even more disgusted.*"EWW!"

Later that night.

Kobayashi returns home from work.

Kobayashi:"I'm home."

The three dragons are standing in front of her.

Dragons:"Welcome home!"

Then Takiya appears.

Takiya:"Pardon me."

Tohru:*Force smile.*"Welcome, come on in."

Takiya:"I'm not welcome at all, am I?"

Then he walks over to Kanna and Smaug.

Takiya:"You must be Kanna and Smaug. Good evening."

Kanna/Smaug:"Good evening."

Takiya:"Nice goth-loli."

Both Kanna and Smaug are confused. 

Then they walk to the living room.

Kobayashi:"Where are your friends?"

Tohru:"They should be here soon."

Then the doorbell rings. Smaug doesn't care and he keeps moving to the living room and sits down on the couch and counts gold coins. Then someone sits near him. He looks and sees Fafnir. 

Smaug:"Hello Fafnir."

Fafnir:"Hello Smaug."

Then the doorbell rings again. Smaug still counts his coins. After a few minutes. Then the camera moves over to Kobayashi, Tohru and Lucoa. She turns to look into the living room and Sees Smaug.Then her smile turns a little angry and see walks over behind him. 

Lucoa:"Oh Smaug honey."

Smaug eyes widen and his pupils shrink and shake slightly in fear. He shankly turns his head around and Sees an Angry Lucoa.

Smaug:*Nervous and slightly scared.* "Oh hey, Lucoa, long time no see."

Lucoa:*Angry smile.*"Yes it has." *The she grabs Smaug's head with one hand and start to crush it.*

Smaug:*In pain*"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

The the camera moves over to Tohru and Kobayashi. They just watch.

Kobayashi:"What did Smaug do?"

Tohru:"From what I heard, He spent a night with Lucoa in her city and when she woke the next morning Half her city's food and Most of the gold where gone. He took them."

The the camera moves back to smaug and Lucoa.

Lucoa:*Still crushing Smaug's head.*"You still own me Smaug!"

Smaug:*In pain.*"I promise I can pay you back with interested too!"

Lucoa:"Oh really?"

Smaug:*In pain.*"Yeah I got a lot of gold!"

Lucoa:*Crushes his head a little harder.*"How much."

Smaug:*In more pain.* "An entire dwarven kingdom in the mountains full of gold."

Lucoa just looks at him for a few seconds. Smaug Smiles. Then Lucoa drops him and smiles.

Lucoa:"Why didn't you say so."

A little while later Smaug has a ice pack on his head watching Fafnir play a game. He is sitting in front of Kanna and she is braiding his hair. Then he hears Lucoa freak out.

Smaug:"Whats going on over there?"

Lucoa:"Nothing!"

A little later after dinner.

Kobayashi:*Drunk*"Like I said!"When It comes to butlers. I fancy middle-aged ones!" The camera show kobayashi and takiya arguing while drunk. Fafnir is still playing the on council. Then Kobayashi starts to smack Fafnir's shoulder.* "This is out of the question!"

Fafnir:*In a monotone voice.* "Stop it! You'll make me screw up!"

Takiya:*Drunk too.*"No. no. Lately young, handsome," *Smacks Fafnir shoulder too.* "But devilish butlers have been pretty good in their own way!" 

The camera shows Lucoa and Tohru sitting at the dinner table. Then moves to behind the couch where a pile as tall as the couch lays. Then it shakes a little and then A drunk Smaug pops out of the cans. He has a red face. 

Smaug:*Drunk*"I name this mountain of cans..... Can mountain." *Then he starts to laugh.* 

Then Kobayashi looks to Smaug.

Kobayashi:*Drunk.* "Smaug become a maid.*

Smaug stands up and salutes then a red light shines around him then he appears in a maid outfit like Tohru.

Smaug:*Drunk.*"Reporting for duty ma'am."

Kobayashi:*Drunk*"See even he can pull it off."

Smaug takes a step forward and falls on his face.

Smaug:*Drunk*"I love you floor. You're always there to catch me." *He starts to cry.*

Tohru:"Why are you crying."

Smaug:*Drunk and crying.*"I forgot My gold!" *He keeps crying and then sees another can of beer and grabs it and drinks it while crying.* "I love you too, beer!" *He cries louder then falls asleep face down.*

Tohru:"Never get Smaug drunk. Who gave him beer in the first place?"

Lucoa whistles innocently. 

Tohru:"Lucoa!"

Lucoa:"What, it was revenge."

The the camera zooms to a view of the apartment. Then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                         9-16-2021.

25