Kanna goes to school part 1.
622 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I don't know why people read this.Like I wish people would read my Stranger things or my Metal gear solid books. But here we go.)

The camera opens up with smaug sitting on some gold coins at the dinner table eating. Kobayashi is drinking some coffee at the dinner table and Tohru is cleaning dishes. They are watching Kanna who is watching school kids. Smaug is still wearing the maid outfit.

Kobayashi:"She's been gazing at them a lot lately, but do you think she might want to go?"

Tohru:"Who, Kanna? I think so. Every dragon's had those thoughts at some point. How young, how young."

Kobayashi:"Huh? What are you talking about."

Tohru:"A journey to eliminate humanity, right?"

Smaug:"To find the tasties Elf?"

Kobayashi:"No, I'm talking about school."

Tohru:"Oh, school. I see that come up on the internet often."

Kobayashi:"The Internet? You've gotten used to it, huh."

Smaug:*Mouth full of food.* "I think she wants to be around people her age."

Kobayashi:*Points to Smaug's outfit.*"Why are you still wearing that?"

Smaug:"I happen to find it comfortable. And I like the style."

Tohru:"Hey, I'm Miss Kobayashi's Maid. Not you, change."

Smaug:*Smugly.*"Or what?"

The Tohru smiles smugly and holds up Smaug's bag.

Tohru:"Or I will burn this."

A red light immediately forms around Smaug and he's back into his normal clothes.

Kobayashi rolls her eyes and stands up and walks to Kanna.

Kobayashi:"Kanna."

Kanna turns around. Kobayashi motions to come to her. Kanna jumps off the landing.

Kanna:"What, Kobayashi?"

Kobayashi:"oh, well...Want to go to school?" *Kanna's eyes light up.*

A little while later everyone is at a shopping district. Kanna is pulling on Kobayashi's shirt. Tohru and Smaug are walking behind them.

Kanna:"Hurry! Hurry!"

Tohru:"Hey, Kanna, don't make trouble for Miss Kobayashi!"

Kobayashi:"You need all of this just to go to school?"

Tohru:"You said it."

Smaug:"School for me was my dad making close my eyes and he flew me in a random direction for miles. Drop me in the middle of a dense forest and told me to find my way home without flying."

Everyone looks at him weird.

Smaug:"Does everyone parent's not do that?"

Tohru looks back at the school list.

Tohru:"I sense some collusion between schools and the manufactures. It's a conspiracy."

Smaug:"I heard they put listening devices in our cheese."

Kobayashi:"I don't think those are true."

Tohru:"The internet said it is!"

Smaug:"Yeah!"

Kobayashi:'It's a bad influence on dragons, too, huh...'

Kobayashi:"Well, let's pick up all the stationery first."

They arrive at a place called "Noyama Stationery." They enter the store and an old lady greets them.

Old lady:"Welcome!"

Kobayashi:"Yeah, this is it. I see stationery stores haven't changed at all since long ago."

The camera moves over to Smaug whos looking at a chicken shaped eraser.

Tohru:"I heard they taste like chicken."

Smaug:*Looks over to Tohru.* "Really?" *She nods.* "Awesome." *He swallows it whole. Then starts to cough.* "You lied to me!"

Tohru laughs at him and a little while later they are looking at some birds.

Kobayashi:"What's this place?"

Tohru:"The feathers plucked from live birds around this season make good pens!"

Kobayashi:"Scary! Scary!"

Smaug's face is up against the cage. He's staring at a bird and the bird is staring back at him. Neither of them blink. Smaug then backs away from the cage and he narrows his eyes at the bird.

Then he notices everyone walking away and he joins them. As they are walking Smaug sees a pet shop and get curious he looks and and his eyes gain stars and he starts to drool. The camera turns and it shows all kind of animals. He looks to the desk and it shows a be back soon sign. He smiles evilly. The camera pans up to the sky and various animal noises are heard then it goes silent. Smaug walks out and a tail is sticking out of his mouth. The camera pans into the stors and it shows fur and feathers and broken glass and cages everywhere. Smaug rejoins the group and Kobayashi looks to Smaug and sees the tail.

Kobayashi:"Smaug whats that?"

Smaug looks down to the tail then back up to her.

Smaug:*Muffled*"Nothing." *He then slurps up the tail and burps.* "Mhhh."

A little while later they enter a store. It has a lot of bright and colorful school supplies. Kanna smiles and starts to shine.

Kobayashi:"What it this? Everything's sparkling in my eyes."

Smaug:*trying to look away.* "The cuteness.. is ... to.. much." *His eyes start to smoke.*

Kanna:*Kanna holds up a pen with multiple colors.**"Kobayashi! What's this? How do you use it?"

Kobayashi wires Kanna's name on a piece of paper.

Kobayashi:"You use it to write."

Tohru writes on a piece of paper and shows Kobayashi. Smaug writes on a paper too and show Kobayashi.

Smaug:"Hows this?"

スマウグ (Smaug in kanji.)

Kobayashi:"Good job."

Kanna:"Hey, Kobayashi," *Shows her a stapler.* "What's this thing that looks like a dragon's mouth?"

Kobayashi folds the paper and staples it.

Kobayashi:"You use it like this."

Smaug:"Wow. It's like magic."

Kanna holds up a stamp.

Kanna:"Then what about this?"

Tohru:"That's a tool for branding slaves. You use it to mark your property." *Then Tohru takes off the back of her maid outfit.* "Come on, Miss Kobayashi! Brand me as yours!"

Kobayashi:"No."

Then they hear Smaug's voice.

Smaug:"Huzza!"

They look over to him to see he has stamps all over his face.

Then they look over to see a unicorn pencil box.

Kanna:"Look Lady Tohru, Lord Smaug, a unicorn."

Tohru:"I thin that unicor would be happy knowing this."

Smaug:"Their too sweet."

Kobayashi:*Sweat drops.*"Part of me wants to ask, and parts of me doesn't."

Then they look at lots of school supplies. Smaug eats another easier thinking its food. Later Kobayashi is paying for it.

Clerk:"Thank you very much!"

Kanna is carrying the bags and Kobayashi is looking at the list.

Kobayashi:"Now we've got most of it."

Tohru:"Then on to the next stop!"

They arrive at the mall. And they enter looking for a backpack. They finds the store and look at the backpacks. Smaug is looking at a few and compare them to his bag. Kanna picks out a red bag and they leave. They arrive at another store but this time smug sits outside and waits for them. He starts to fall asleep and dreams about eating humans. He is startled awake when someone hits his head. He looks up to see Tohru.

Tohru:"Come on let's go Smaug."

Smaug gets up a wipes the drool of his face. Later they are walking home.

Little later as they are walking home.

Kobayashi:"Kanna, are you looking forward to school?"

Kanna:"Yeah." *Kanna grabs Kobayashi's hand.*

Kobayashi:"All right then. Once we get home, we prepare for tomorrow!" *Kanna raiser her and Kobayashi's hand.*

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi, that's not fair! Please hold my hand, too!"

Kobayashi:"Yes, yes."

Smaug looks to his hands then looks back up to them. He grows a sad face then Kanna grabs his hand. He looks up to see Kanna smiling at him and he smiles back.

Later back at the apartment. Kobayashi is on the living room couch. Smaug is laying on the floor and Tohru is in the kitchen.

Kanna:"Kobayashi!" *Kanna runs to her wearing her red backpack.* "Look, Look!"

Kobayashi:"You look good! Yeah, Cute!"

Kobayashi:"You look good! Yeah, Cute!"

Then Kanna runs up to Smaug.

Kanna:"Lord Smaug." *He looks over to her.* "Look, look."

Smaug:"It's nice, Kanna." *Kanna Smiles then runs over to Tohru.*

Kanna:"Lady Tohru, Look, look."

Then Tohru runs to Kobayashi.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi!" *She is wearing Kanna's backpack.* "Please look! What do you think?"

Kobayashi:*Looks angry.* "Too many different themes to tell."

Tohru:"Huh?"

Smaug:"So desperate."

Later that night Kanna went to bed early and wore her backpack to bed.

Tohru:"In the end, she wore that backpack all day long."

The camera shows Tohru, Kobayashi, and Smaug standing in the doorway.

Tohru:"She must really be looking forward to it."

Kobayashi:"Is it something to go that far over?"

They look at each other and smile.

Kobayashi:"Even though she's a dragon, she's still a child." *Kanna rolls around the bed a few times. Then she tosses the backpack off her.*

The next morning. Kanna is writing on a piece of paper she is sitting on smaug's lap on the floor. He is watching her write. Then Kobayashi comes over.

Kobayashi:"Well, think you'll remember them?"

The camera shows Kanna copying ads. Then Kobayashi puts a hand on Kanna's should her she turns to her.

Kobayashi:"Let's forget all this for now."

Then the camera pans to a view of the apartment then goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9-18-2021

 

(I don't own Dragon maid, or smaug's dragon form. They belong to their rightful owners. Also I don't own any picture too.)

22